BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone tanning clear continuous spray broad spectrum spf 15 is hypoallergenic, lightweight andfast absorbing. Classic coppertone fragrance. Lightweight, non-greasy formulas. Moisturizing lotion and spray contain aloe and vitamin e. Water resistant (80 minutes). Photostable, broad spectrum uva/uvb protection. see more...

• Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?5 Answers
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
I'm addicted to dark tanning oil and this one has definitely become a go to for me. I love that it's a continuous spray so application is way easier. It also dries very quickly which keeps my hands oil free!
Tess C.
Council Bluffs, IA
Worked great on my skin! I'm naturally fair skinned so I LOVE sunscreen at the beginning of the summer. Wore this when I was out detasseling in the summer or just swimming. Loved that it didn't feel greasy or wet on me and didn't have a prominent smell! Kept the bad UV rays from the sun away but still let me get some color!
Brianna B.
I would defiantly apply this when you're completely dry before going in the sun. Reapplying I didn't feel it was as effective, just because you're already sweaty and it's just a spray. Maybe if I would have gotten the lotion instead.
Myranda E.
Love the product itself but my only complaint is the spray mechanism is sometimes difficult to use after you've rubbed your hands into the oil while applying. Besides that, I love the product itself.
Brittany S.
Heath, OH
Took this for our beach vacation this summer and we all loved it. Our friends had the same kind with them. I don't usually use sunscreen because of the oily feeling, but this worked for me!
Erin F.
Reston, VA
I love this tanning oil! I like to get a nice tan in the summer, but not burn so the SPF 15 is perfect for me. Compared to tanning oils I've used in the past, this one leave my skin feeling the least greasy. Its great to be able to have the benefit of a tanning oil without feeling gross while you use it!
Jay H.
Saunderstown , RI
This is good. I like the spray and it's not greasy. Goes on evenly and easy. It's smells really good too. Easy to use and I like that the top can turn to lock it off when in your bag.
Sabina B.
Love this bad boy, it dries so quick and it's not polo at all. It smells amazing and it had 15 spf in it as well so you have some sunscreen while tanning. I used this like crazy last year every time I was at the pool.
Lyndsey A.
This tanning dry oil syncretic spray works fantastic! It doesn't leave your skin feeling gross after spraying it on. I bought mine from Walmart at a reasonable price. I would recommended this to other people.
Alexa S.
West lawn, PA
In a pinch I bought this on the board walk in NJ! Wasn't expecting much but it left my skin nice and soft with a fresh smell! Definitely was better then what I was expecting. I was worried it would make me breakout but it didn't and I have very sensitive skin, worth trying with out a doubt!
kelsey f.
Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?