BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone tanning clear continuous spray broad spectrum spf 15 is hypoallergenic, lightweight andfast absorbing. Classic coppertone fragrance. Lightweight, non-greasy formulas. Moisturizing lotion and spray contain aloe and vitamin e. Water resistant (80 minutes). Photostable, broad spectrum uva/uvb protection. see more...

• Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?5 Answers
Jacqueline L.
Litchfield, NH
I absolutely love this product! The only real down fall would have to be how oily it can be. It does say it is a dry oil but for some reason my skin didn't absorb it as nicely as some others. Worked great and smells amazing! I'd still buy this product again.
Tina K.
I love this tanning oil! It isn't sticky and greasy like spray tanning oils and feels comfortable on the skin. The smell is okay and it has a little spf to make me tan and not burn. I repurchase this every summer.
Amanda P.
Cleveland, TX
Coppertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray with SPF is a fabulous dry oil sunscreen spray! This sunscreen spray dries very quickly and has a fabulous scent! It is quicl and easy to apply and provides great protection from the sun and harmful rays.
Hope P.
Pinehurst, NC
Honestly works and you ended up with a great tan and the scent is also a plus it's great for the skin at protecting and darling it! I suggest this tanning lotion and plus it's not as oily and nasty as others
Stacy O.
Union City, NJ
I have been using this tanning dry oil sunscreen spray for 4 years now and even though i have tried other products I always end up coming back to this one. I am fair skinned and with this spray I achieve the bronze glow I want with just one trip to the beach.It is non greasy and protects you from burning but still gives you a great glow!
Mackenzie N.
Sand Springs, OK
I love love love this product . I buy it every summer and end up having to go through at least 2 whole bottles . It's not sticky like most dry oil spray sunscreens are . I always tan really well and am never sunburnt (besides face) . This is my go to tanning product and I highly suggest it if you're wanting to get a tan this summer .
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
I'm addicted to dark tanning oil and this one has definitely become a go to for me. I love that it's a continuous spray so application is way easier. It also dries very quickly which keeps my hands oil free!
Glen Y.
Rego Park, NY
This is the perfect product for those like myself who LOVE tanning oils but hate the greasy feel. In today's times when most have their music on the smart phones it's a major plus not to leave smudge marks on the screen! This is just one of the perks of a dry oil. Dry to the touch yet giveing my skin that glow and sweet tan I love!
Nayeli C.
Agua Dulce, CA
I love that it's a dry oil so it doesn't linger very long and really soaks into your skin. I hate the smell and feel of sunscreen so this stuff is my favorite. It does tend to run out pretty fast but the price doesn't make it a big issue.
Ava M.
Cove City, NC
This is not the best Tanning Oil I have used but it works. It is more like a sunscreen. I didn't get very tan when I used. I bought it at Walmart. I like that it is a spray and not a lotion. I would definitely want to find a better tanning oil. It just doesn't help my skin get tan.
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?