BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone tanning clear continuous spray broad spectrum spf 15 is hypoallergenic, lightweight andfast absorbing. Classic coppertone fragrance. Lightweight, non-greasy formulas. Moisturizing lotion and spray contain aloe and vitamin e. Water resistant (80 minutes). Photostable, broad spectrum uva/uvb protection. see more...

• Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?5 Answers
Summer G.
Hampstead, MD
This product is amazing! It went on smooth, smelled great and helped me with my tan! When I sprayed it onto my skin, it didn't leave a sticky, oily feeling. It dried fairly quick and didn't rub off onto my clothes or swim suit. The smell was not overbearing, it was a suddle scent!
Nina V.
My husband loves this spray for getting rid of the farmers tan, he sprays on and does yard work and it evenly gives you the bronze golden look with the natural help of the sun! It also smells good and is not greasy dries up pretty quick
Brianna M.
A friend of mine bought this for me and I thought it was okay. I didn't notice a difference in my tan. I burned a little since it was just a spray and I usually use lotion. I probably wouldn't buy this again but it was nice to try it!
Hellen F.
Albuquerque, NM
I absolutely loved this product!!! It smells great and dries very nicely on skin. I used it on our family vacation to the beach it gave me a nice even natural looking tan without burning. I got so many compliments on my tan :) I highly recommend this product
Amanda L.
very oily smells so good. when i apply the oil i get a bit tan. i would recommend apply sunscreen on a very sunny day due to that it may not cover you as well. i have had a sunburn and peeled from only wearing this tanning oil only.
Anna T.
Murray, UT
This is a great product. I know that it is supposed to help you tan, but I wish the spf was higher. However, it has really helped me get a better tan. It doesn't smell too bad and I don't need to use it very often to get a good turnout. There can be room for improvement.
Alexandra Q.
chicago , IL
Always is my first choice at tanning oil. It does not leave you sticky and oily after long time wear. You wouldn't think that it would give you a nice tan being spf 15 but it does. Application is easy with it being an aerosol can. If I'm going to be spending a day out in the sun I won't leave the house without it!
Bethany C.
Polk, OH
I have always hated putting on sunscreen but when it's a spray everything changes! Easy application and once you run it in it's like it's not even on. Works really well. I always make sure to have a bottle in my beach bag.
Marisa V.
Jersey City, NJ
I didn't necessarily buy this for any sun protection, I bought it for laying it and I have to say it leaves your skin very soft and shiny. I didn't have to reapply but if they could increase the spf that would be great!
Liz S.
Hurst, IL
Coppertone Tanning Dry Oil is just like it says. No too oily or greasy, and give you great protection against the sun and also gives you a great tan!!! I keep this with me anytime I go play in the water or just relaxing outside in the summer sun. A must have!!
kelsey f.
Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?