BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone tanning clear continuous spray broad spectrum spf 15 is hypoallergenic, lightweight andfast absorbing. Classic coppertone fragrance. Lightweight, non-greasy formulas. Moisturizing lotion and spray contain aloe and vitamin e. Water resistant (80 minutes). Photostable, broad spectrum uva/uvb protection. see more...

• Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?5 Answers
Nena C.
I love coppery one tanning oil. I like the spray because I can spray it all over my body first and then I rub it in. Instead of regular oil where my hands get greasy and can't hold the bottle any more. I also like the fact that it gives my skin a nice golden tan.
Samantha W.
Champaign, IL
This is one of my favorite tanning dry oil formulas. It goes on dry and doesn't make my skin feel super oily. Compared to a lotion, this is easier to put on quickly and leaves my skin with a nice, even tan. It also lasts for hours, even when i go in the water.
Lexis W.
Bay City, MI
I think this is a good product if your looking to get a tan but also give your skin some UV protection. If I plan on being in the sun all day this is my go to. The dry oil is also great because your not sticky throughout the day and not have to worry about sand sticking to you.
Kelly H.
Cincinnati, OH
This is by far my favorite sunscreen/tanning oil that I use in the summer. I've bought this at Kroger (supermarket), Target, and other convenience stores. It's super effective in keeping me protective from the sun and giving me a natural glow. #BeachBag #Beach
Crys S.
Coraopolis, PA
This spray is the BEST one on the market!! It goes in evenly, spells light and refreshing and lasts for hours, even when sweating. The coverage has been even and washes off easily with soap and water. This is my favorite sunscreen brand and spray if all time.
Camila w.
I bought this last week at Walmart and tried it once. I usually tan very fast so I decided to try and see if you make my tan last/ and keep my sling from feeling dry. Unfortunately I don't think I stayed long enough in the sun; but for sure I will try again.
Rachel A.
Benton Harbor, MI
I adore the Tanning Dry OIl! It's not overly greasy, though you're going to have some oiliness with... well... oil. Ha! It is a great value for the cost, lasts forever, and smells lovely. I picked it up at Rite Aid, and have been loyal since. It does exactly what it should; I highly recommend it.
Sally H.
Fairfax, VA
I usually use this in the summer when I want a nice golden glow. I don't like to be too tan so this product isnperfect for me. I also love how easy it is to apply and the non-greasy formula. I can spray this all over my body by myself without assistance and I don't have to worry about missing a section. I would definitely repurchase.
Ashley M.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't feel I got very tan from this product, despite spending a lot of time in the sun. However, I didn't get burnt which often happens when I buy tanning oil. The product sprayed nice and even on my skin, and was a good price. I generally just pick it up at a local Target/Walmart/Walgreens type place, but it's perfect for the beach and I'm sure with continued use I would get much more tan.
Amanda R.
Still got sunburnt but not as bad as I would've without it. Did make me tan a little but the smell isn't the best. Good value for money and as long as you reapply you should be fine. This is not waterproof but I'd recommend this to people who aren't prone to sunburns and want to tan
kelsey f.
Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?