BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone tanning clear continuous spray broad spectrum spf 15 is hypoallergenic, lightweight andfast absorbing. Classic coppertone fragrance. Lightweight, non-greasy formulas. Moisturizing lotion and spray contain aloe and vitamin e. Water resistant (80 minutes). Photostable, broad spectrum uva/uvb protection. see more...

• Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?5 Answers
Jessie L.
Mantua, OH
I really love this Coppertone tanning dry oil. I was not expecting to get much of a tan because I have always been extremely fair-skinned. I would say that I usually burn and go back to pale, rather than tan. However, with the first-time use of this, I got the tannest I have been in years! I would definitely recommend it to others.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the way this is applied and feels. It works really well and I am able to achieve an even tan. If I were to change anything I wish it came in other levels of SPF. I understand this is a tanning oil and the purpose is to tan, however, as someone with such light skin, i feel a slightly higher spf such as a 25 or 30 would be great.
Cara S.
The Coppertone Tanning Dry Oil was awesome, the dry formula made it so I didn't feel sticky at the beach and the bees weren't attracted to me. The sleek design of the bottle made it easy for me to carry with me. For $8.99, I would repurchase. The only fall back is that I go through it quite quickly!
Jessica W.
I love this stuff! Easy to apply, provides enough protection from the sun where I do not get burnt (and I have very fair skin), and allows me to get a nice deep tan all at the same time. It can be a little sticky if you apply too much, but not as sticky as a lot of other products like this.
Dani G.
Queen Creek , AZ
One thing that I like about Coppertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray is that it doesn't leave a stick residue. You can purchase this at basically any store. Not a bad price, but I do think that it could maybe be a little cheaper. Overall, I think this is a product worth the price.
Rachel A.
Seattle
The best part of this dry oil is that it goes on lightly but coats completely without leaving you feeling slick. I would like a little bit of bronzing or higher impact tanning ingredients like you can find in tanning bed tanners but this is my go to for outdoor tanning. Tried and true, now if only it would come in travel size!
Lauren D.
Canton, MI
I love the spray on sunscreen the best. It helps not to get your hands to sticky in the process of applying. It's super effective because it works as a sunscreen and a tanning oil all in one. I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone looking for a new sunscreen/tanning one.
Christina M.
Union, NJ
This product did not work for me. I applied it at the beach, and I sat in the sun for Over 2.5 hours and I reapplied, no water, and I got no color. It acted more like a sunscreen protecting me from the sun rather than attracting it for a tan color. I've seen it work with other people so I can not say don't use. I didn't burn either so it did do its job. I just didn't get the tan look I was hoping for, I will try again to see how it works.
Jordan B.
Port St Lucie, FL
Definitely is a dry oil so it doesn't make you feel all oily after you put it on. I typically am out in the sun for at least 3 or 4 hours and i never reapply and i hardly burn at all. i always grab my sunscreens from walgreens because i always get points on my card!
Kaitlin B.
Yakima, WA
This stuff is amazing. I'm naturally fair, so even finding a sunscreen that protects my skin is hard. This tanning oil goes above and beyond in that it not only protects my skin but also helps me find a little bit of tan for my pale skin. Would DEFINITELY recommend.
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?