BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone tanning clear continuous spray broad spectrum spf 15 is hypoallergenic, lightweight andfast absorbing. Classic coppertone fragrance. Lightweight, non-greasy formulas. Moisturizing lotion and spray contain aloe and vitamin e. Water resistant (80 minutes). Photostable, broad spectrum uva/uvb protection. see more...

• Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?5 Answers
Tiffany R.
I love using this tanning spray! It sprays on evenly and helps my pale skin get a nice tan! I can't go to the beach or pool without this. It's a summer necessity! Last pretty long so I don't have to reapply as much.
Aurora S.
I love this product because it has more SPF than any regular tanning oil and it has the benefits of tanning oil. It definitely helped me develop a tan this past summer and I’m definitely repurchasing this product.
member-335e7d989
Donovan, IL
This dry tanning oil is great it works just like magic. The only reason it's 4 stars is due to how many times I have to re apply it goes fairly quickly in time. maybe it's just me but other then that problem it helps tan a whole lot!
Jerica S.
Lexington, KY
This is a must have when you plan on spending the day in the sun! It gives you the perfect tan!! I love love love this product. You can always find it with me!!!
Kaitlyn P.
This is a great product! I will usually go outside for about a half hour to hour before applying the spray to get a bit of a base tan than I will apply the spray if I want to stay out longer to keep building the tan. The spray markets for tanning but just using this will not make you automatically tan because of the spf in it but the spf in it is pretty low so it works nicely. Just be careful you reapply so you don't get a nasty sunburn!
Crystal J.
Lockport , NY
I love this dry tanning oil. It's easy to spray on. It's gentle on my skin and doesn't leave me feeling too greasy. It absorbs pretty quickly. It's a good value too. I would recommend to others as long as you do not burn easily. I don't use this until I have a base tan. It keeps my skin moisturizer and glowing.
Devin H.
Orlando, FL
My go-to and summer must have. It has SPF so you know you are being protected in the sun. It has a great scent. The dry oil helps you acquire a tan and keeps your skin moisturized. It has an even spray that does not over do it but has even, complete coverage. All of my friends were influenced to use this product because of the results they got from borrowing it.
Megan G.
Cumberland, MD
I love this dry spray. It has a great scent and goes on easily. I operated a fireworks tent for 12 days while on blacktop. I burn very easily but it turns into a tab quickly. I went about 3 days without protection and burnt. I saw this and although the SPF is lower, it did wonders. Not only did it assist me with a great tan, it also was a great relief to my burn on top of cold aloe gel. I used this from 9am in the morning until the sun went down between 8-9pm in July. It's currently early-mid October and I still have a nice glow going on and I do not go in the sun.
Kristen W.
Arlington , VA
I have medium/neutral skin that tans easily once I get a base tan. The dry oil sunscreen spray is perfect for when I'm building that base and want to get a nice dark tan. The spray is easy to apply but you have to be careful not to miss any spots. Only downside is how greasy you look when using it, but that is to be expected when you put oil on your body.
Genna G.
Charlotte , NC
I like this product because while it gives you a bronze glow, it still has SPF to protect your skin. This product met my expectations because I did not burn like I usually would using a tanning oil, but I got color that looked natural and sun kissed. Application was super easy being that that it in a continuous spray bottle. I would definitely purchase again.
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?