BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone tanning clear continuous spray broad spectrum spf 15 is hypoallergenic, lightweight andfast absorbing. Classic coppertone fragrance. Lightweight, non-greasy formulas. Moisturizing lotion and spray contain aloe and vitamin e. Water resistant (80 minutes). Photostable, broad spectrum uva/uvb protection. see more...

• Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?5 Answers
Dana R.
Coppertone standing dry or oil sunscreen spray with SPF 15 is a great spray sunscreen for protecting yourself from the sun
Magalie P.
Victoria
I bought this by mistake and decided to give it a try. I am a redhead with sunburn prone skin so couldn’t use the dry oil on its own but I did use it on top of my regular sunscreen all summer. The tanning dry oil got me a summer tan! I definitely tanned faster with the use of this product during my sun bathing sessions. I didn’t burn at all and I love that it had a little bit of SPF in it and a single 8oz lasted all summer for me. I will definitely be rebuying next summer.
Jocelyne R.
Sainte, NB
I love this tanning lotion!! The dry oil goes on so well and effortless!!! Easy application and doesn’t leave the skin feeling sticky at all. Definitely recommend!
Jennifer M.
Charlotte, NC
Finally getting out in the sun and I am so pale from the winter. I love this, because it does let you get a good tan, but you don't burn. It also isn't as sticky as many tanning oils and it was fairly inexpensive.
Brooke E.
Kitimat, British Columbia
I love this sunscreen/dry oil. It is so easy to apply. Gives me protection but I still can get some colour. I bought it from Walmart and have been using it for a few years. It's gentle but effective. I would definitely buy this again and would recommend!
Sophie P.
Vaudreuil
Works so well that my boyfriend ended up taking it with him for work.
Spray covers a good surface of skin. Skin is very soft after application. Hands are not greasy at all. Your skin isnt all shiny like an oil does.
I like it because it makes my skin darker i bought it in the usa i dont remember where... its very effective it works . It was my first time using it this summer and i really liked it i recommend it
Michelle Y.
I liked that fact that this was a dry spray on sunscreen. However I found it hard to get even coverage when compared to a lotion. The one nice thing about the dry spray on is the sand doesn't stick to your skin afterwards. Would recommend to others.
Oly M.
Me encanta me deja la piel muy suave y con olor a coco y dura el bronceado mi familia los usamos todos la marca Coppertone siempre está en nuestra despensa x ser de buena calidad
Naomi M.
Orlando , FL
Smells great, easy to apply with the spray and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy. Protects but helps you get a nice tan to the skin.
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?