BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone tanning clear continuous spray broad spectrum spf 15 is hypoallergenic, lightweight andfast absorbing. Classic coppertone fragrance. Lightweight, non-greasy formulas. Moisturizing lotion and spray contain aloe and vitamin e. Water resistant (80 minutes). Photostable, broad spectrum uva/uvb protection. see more...

• Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?5 Answers
Maritza M.
Staten Island, NY
Found that it protects but I can also get a nice original tan from using this product
Damaris L.
Orlando
It works very good. I got tanned easier and I didn't get sun burn. I recommend highly
Lori M.
Staten Island, NY
Love the sun and heat. I love how evenly takbueatiful call orient if I get when I h
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
A great smelling product that is easy to apply and effective for tanning outside.
Allison M.
Picayune, MS
I have very fair skin and I used this product but didn't burn. It was awesome!
christina k.
Westerville, OH
Great level of spf for a day @ the pool but I use a higher spf for beach time.
Taylor W.
Mcalester, OK
This is one of the easiest ways to get a tan naturally. I love it so much..
Jocelyne R.
Sainte, NB
I love this tanning lotion!! The dry oil goes on so well and effortless!!! Easy application and doesn’t leave the skin feeling sticky at all. Definitely recommend!
Jennifer M.
Kernersville, NC
Finally getting out in the sun and I am so pale from the winter. I love this, because it does let you get a good tan, but you don't burn. It also isn't as sticky as many tanning oils and it was fairly inexpensive.
Brooke E.
Kitimat, British Columbia
I love this sunscreen/dry oil. It is so easy to apply. Gives me protection but I still can get some colour. I bought it from Walmart and have been using it for a few years. It's gentle but effective. I would definitely buy this again and would recommend!
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?