BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone tanning clear continuous spray broad spectrum spf 15 is hypoallergenic, lightweight andfast absorbing. Classic coppertone fragrance. Lightweight, non-greasy formulas. Moisturizing lotion and spray contain aloe and vitamin e. Water resistant (80 minutes). Photostable, broad spectrum uva/uvb protection. see more...

• Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?5 Answers
Haley G.
I love this product and it smells great. It works so well on skin! I would definitely recommend
Jamie C.
Hutchinson, KS
this is the brand and kind that I prefer. It's light and absorbs to give a non-greasy feeling.
Carolyn  H.
Washington, NC
HAVE to have this for any beach trip. Nice even tan with No burning and I have sensitive skin.
Samantha T.
Fairfield, OH
Seriously my favorite type of sunscreen spray. Not too expensive and soaks in almost instantly.
Katie G.
N Little Rock, AR
Great product for slowly building color. Delicious scent as always! Spray nozzle worked great
Desire D.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a must have beach bag item! It's not all oily like the pump spray. Love the smell!
Tyann G.
I'm not a real big fan of the spray on lotions! I feel they are way messier than need be!
Georgia W.
Taylors, Sc
I use it when around the house. It's not too strong but keeps me from getting blistered.
Leeah F.
Dayton, TN
Love this stuff. For tanning it smells so good and it isn't greasy like some of the other
Angel A.
Shelbiana, KY
Used this when I was in the beach and got a perfect tan! Didn't leave me greasy or oily.
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?