BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone tanning clear continuous spray broad spectrum spf 15 is hypoallergenic, lightweight andfast absorbing. Classic coppertone fragrance. Lightweight, non-greasy formulas. Moisturizing lotion and spray contain aloe and vitamin e. Water resistant (80 minutes). Photostable, broad spectrum uva/uvb protection. see more...

• Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?5 Answers
Loren D.
Bronx, NY
It acted more like a sunscreen protecting me from the sun rather than attracting it for a tan color.
Alyssa L.
My go to sunscreen every year. I like that there's tanning oil mixed in. Very affordable product.
Amanda B.
Love the smell and easiness of this tanning lotion. Goes on and you barely even need to rub it in
Daniela C.
Berwyn, IL
My favorite, easy to apply works like lotion. I think it's good for a quick use, easy appliance.
Heather K.
Canonsburg, PA
I use this every summer And it always gives me a nice tan. It's not oily or anything it's perfect
Tori B.
Use this often. Some times it cloggs ans does not want to spray. Other than that good product.
Haley G.
I love this product and it smells great. It works so well on skin! I would definitely recommend
Jamie C.
Hutchinson, KS
this is the brand and kind that I prefer. It's light and absorbs to give a non-greasy feeling.
Carolyn  H.
Washington, NC
HAVE to have this for any beach trip. Nice even tan with No burning and I have sensitive skin.
Amber B.
Cape Coral
Dry oil is the best product on the market to get a nice summer time glow without getting burnt
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?