BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone tanning clear continuous spray broad spectrum spf 15 is hypoallergenic, lightweight andfast absorbing. Classic coppertone fragrance. Lightweight, non-greasy formulas. Moisturizing lotion and spray contain aloe and vitamin e. Water resistant (80 minutes). Photostable, broad spectrum uva/uvb protection. see more...

• Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?5 Answers
Rachel J.
Texarkana, TX
When I went to the lake I wore this it protected my skin fairly well but being outside for 6 hours lead to a sunburn
Elizabeth S.
Hilliard, OH
I truly don't think this product helped me tan that much at all. I payed in the sun for 2 hours and hardly a change.
Elizabeth B.
Lubbock, TX
Great coverage and doesn't leave me oily. The SPF is perfect for me--enough to prevent burn and have a lovely tan.
Bonnie S.
UNIVERSITY CY, MO
I love to be as brown as possible and as bad as tanning may be this stuff is a go to. Easily applied and bout goopy
Martha Q.
Salem
Definitely the best I've tried! It helped enhance my tan and I had not burned a bit but I did get darker quickly
Kelli N.
Indianapolis, IN
Very easy to use, smells great and it doesn't really give that oily sticky feel that most sunscreen sprays give.
Isabella R.
I really like this brand and this product. It keeps me from burning but it definitely helps me tan a lot better
Marina C.
I didn't really liked, my skin was layer of cream after the shower, was hard to come off thought. Didn't liked
Jerilynn S.
Watertown, NY
Love the smell of this!!! I always put this on before I put other tanning lotion on when I lay out in the sun
Meagan Z.
Ossining, NY
The ease of tan without getting red or burnt has never been easier. I love it. I go thru a can every summer.
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?