BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone tanning clear continuous spray broad spectrum spf 15 is hypoallergenic, lightweight andfast absorbing. Classic coppertone fragrance. Lightweight, non-greasy formulas. Moisturizing lotion and spray contain aloe and vitamin e. Water resistant (80 minutes). Photostable, broad spectrum uva/uvb protection. see more...

• Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?5 Answers
Isabella R.
I really like this brand and this product. It keeps me from burning but it definitely helps me tan a lot better
Jerilynn S.
Watertown, NY
Love the smell of this!!! I always put this on before I put other tanning lotion on when I lay out in the sun
Meagan Z.
The ease of tan without getting red or burnt has never been easier. I love it. I go thru a can every summer.
Yunhea A.
Raleigh, NC
I love the tanning sunscreen because it protected my skin from burning and and also gave me a nice even tan
Nicole B.
Midlothian, IL
An amazing sunscreen if you want to stay protected from the suns rays and also want a beautiful summer tan!
Angela H.
This tanning dry oil sprays on evenly and easily. it gives great protection, and has great results as well!
Angela T.
Virginia Bch, VA
This tanning dry oil is the best one I've used it leaves me with a beautiful glow and smooth feeling skin
Lindsy R.
I really didn't love this product. Maybe it's just me, but it smelt horrible and left me feeling sticky.
Kim M.
Lincoln, CA
Great product!! Isn't sticky and I don't get burned with my pale skin using it! Definitely recommend!!
Brooke J.
Hull, IL
Love. Gives you a perfect tan inside or out. NO greasy feeling and stays on for a long time in the pool
kelsey f.
Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?