BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone tanning clear continuous spray broad spectrum spf 15 is hypoallergenic, lightweight andfast absorbing. Classic coppertone fragrance. Lightweight, non-greasy formulas. Moisturizing lotion and spray contain aloe and vitamin e. Water resistant (80 minutes). Photostable, broad spectrum uva/uvb protection. see more...

• Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?5 Answers
ashley s.
Great smell and works on saving my skin but still gives me a tan, sometimes if you over apply it gets sticky so be careful
Jamie W.
Culpeper, VA
It has a lovely smell but doesn't achieve a drawer tan any more than a regular spf 30 may do. Applies easier than a lotion.
Jennifer E.
Anniston, AL
Provides great protection, not to mention a great smelling sunscreen. Always get compliments on the scent when I use it!
Juliana I.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this dry oil. Makes me tan but keeps me protected. Plus it doesn't leave my skin greasy or oily and soaks right in.
Valerie B.
I love this sunscreen because it gives me good coverage without limiting the tan I get, feeling sticky, or clogging up.
Rachel J.
Texarkana, TX
When I went to the lake I wore this it protected my skin fairly well but being outside for 6 hours lead to a sunburn
Haley N.
Topeka, KS
I love this spray tanning oil. It's so much better than normal tanning oils, because my hands dont get super messy!!!
Kelly P.
Galeton, PA
Love love love this product!!! Great coverage and the smell is absolutely amazing!!!! It's a definite must for summer
Elizabeth S.
Hilliard, OH
I truly don't think this product helped me tan that much at all. I payed in the sun for 2 hours and hardly a change.
Elizabeth B.
Lubbock, TX
Great coverage and doesn't leave me oily. The SPF is perfect for me--enough to prevent burn and have a lovely tan.
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?