BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone tanning clear continuous spray broad spectrum spf 15 is hypoallergenic, lightweight andfast absorbing. Classic coppertone fragrance. Lightweight, non-greasy formulas. Moisturizing lotion and spray contain aloe and vitamin e. Water resistant (80 minutes). Photostable, broad spectrum uva/uvb protection. see more...

• Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?5 Answers
Kelly S.
Kansas City, MO
Product goes on great and protects all day! Helps get my tan on. I purchased this product from Wal-Mart and is not hard to find.
Kayla R.
Washington
I don't feel like it helped me get a tan while not getting burnt. I don't think it was bad. I just didn't think I got more tan.
Ghyl F.
Saint Louis, MO
Works great! Would recommend. Does stay on without having to reapply constantly. It met my expectations and packaging was nice.
Samantha W.
Butler
Love this stuff! Smells good and love the fact that its dry and doesnt make my hands oily. I buy mine at target or rite aid.
Anna S.
Circle Pines, MN
I love this. It's perfect for someone who wants to tan and get a lot of sun even though you're using a type of sun protector.
BreeAnne B.
Great for getting a nice tan with some added sun protection. Has a very nice mist spray and does not feel sticky on the skin.
Jamie W.
Culpeper, VA
It has a lovely smell but doesn't achieve a drawer tan any more than a regular spf 30 may do. Applies easier than a lotion.
ashley s.
Great smell and works on saving my skin but still gives me a tan, sometimes if you over apply it gets sticky so be careful
Jennifer E.
Anniston, AL
Provides great protection, not to mention a great smelling sunscreen. Always get compliments on the scent when I use it!
Juliana I.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this dry oil. Makes me tan but keeps me protected. Plus it doesn't leave my skin greasy or oily and soaks right in.
kelsey f.
Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?