BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone tanning clear continuous spray broad spectrum spf 15 is hypoallergenic, lightweight andfast absorbing. Classic coppertone fragrance. Lightweight, non-greasy formulas. Moisturizing lotion and spray contain aloe and vitamin e. Water resistant (80 minutes). Photostable, broad spectrum uva/uvb protection. see more...

• Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?5 Answers
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
This is a really nice tanning oil. I like how it still has some SPF in it to keep me protected, but it still helps bronze up your skin.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
This actually works, it gives me color and keeps me from getting burned. I love the way that it goes on easy and is not greasy at all.
Chloe A.
Millsboro, DE
This tanning oil produces noticeable results for an adorable price. Results are apparen't within two uses and are extremely positive.
Amanda C.
Love to use this on my vacations. Gives me a nice little glow when I need it. Dosent smell bad like other's and it's easy to apply
Emily B.
Redlands, CA
I love to soak up the sun however I need more help getting color. The tanning oil boosts my color while protecting me from the rays
Brenda L.
South Gate, CA
I use this every summer on my vacations. I love how simple to use. It doesn't leave an oily residue, it meets all my expectations.
Karlee C.
The smell is nice, it dries quickly. I like that it protects my skin but atill helps achieve give ne that summer glow we all want.
Daphne P.
Kannapolis, NC
Awesome when you already have a tan. Helped progress my tan. Made skin a bit dry but it's an oil that's drying so it makes sense
Jazmine V.
I live tanning but not at the expense of getting burned, this helps me get a great glow without the burn and hassle of a sunburn
Shauni L.
Great for that little extra sun kiss to your look but be mindful on the spf rating. If you burn easily add extra sun protection.
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?