BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone tanning clear continuous spray broad spectrum spf 15 is hypoallergenic, lightweight andfast absorbing. Classic coppertone fragrance. Lightweight, non-greasy formulas. Moisturizing lotion and spray contain aloe and vitamin e. Water resistant (80 minutes). Photostable, broad spectrum uva/uvb protection. see more...

• Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?5 Answers
Karlee C.
The smell is nice, it dries quickly. I like that it protects my skin but atill helps achieve give ne that summer glow we all want.
Brenda L.
South Gate, CA
I use this every summer on my vacations. I love how simple to use. It doesn't leave an oily residue, it meets all my expectations.
Emily B.
Redlands, CA
I love to soak up the sun however I need more help getting color. The tanning oil boosts my color while protecting me from the rays
Amanda C.
Love to use this on my vacations. Gives me a nice little glow when I need it. Dosent smell bad like other's and it's easy to apply
Ruby C.
Fresno, CA
Love this tanning sunscreen spray! Works well and doesn't give me bad sunburns. Like most tanning oil, this one protects my skin.
Jazmine V.
I live tanning but not at the expense of getting burned, this helps me get a great glow without the burn and hassle of a sunburn
Shauni L.
Great for that little extra sun kiss to your look but be mindful on the spf rating. If you burn easily add extra sun protection.
Mackenzie M.
I love this stuff! I had a great tan in no time. Just by using this spray and laying around in the pool. The results were great.
Carol R.
Miami
very good, long-lasting and leaves skin feeling to oil smells delicious and you can enjoy perfect in the pool and beach. test it!
Daphne P.
Kannapolis, NC
Awesome when you already have a tan. Helped progress my tan. Made skin a bit dry but it's an oil that's drying so it makes sense
kelsey f.
Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?