BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone tanning clear continuous spray broad spectrum spf 15 is hypoallergenic, lightweight andfast absorbing. Classic coppertone fragrance. Lightweight, non-greasy formulas. Moisturizing lotion and spray contain aloe and vitamin e. Water resistant (80 minutes). Photostable, broad spectrum uva/uvb protection. see more...

• Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?5 Answers
Eyal A.
Miami
This is the only sun screen i trust as my parents and family members rely on them to give them the added protection from the harmful UV rays
Kayla C.
Providence, RI
I think the SPF is a lie because it feels there isn't any but overall this product is great especially if you do not have easily burnt skin
Carrie W.
Remsen, IA
I put this product on pretty often while I was on the lake I would say about every 30 minutes to an hour. I ended up getting really burnt.
ELVIA B.
Firebaugh, CA
Love the smell, the price, how long it lasts and that it works. Gentle on your skin, not harsh at all. Very effective. Highly recommend.
Maria L.
Grand Rapids, MI
This product works great! I've been using it all summer. My tan is A-MA-ZING! The best part is I haven't gotten sun burned. I love it!
Cadence L.
Garden City, KS
I literally used this today! Anyway I love it! It's really convenient that it's spray on and it gives me such a beautiful tan! Love it!
Sarah C.
Kansas City, MO
This is the only sunscreen I really use. Love it. The smell isn't bad. I love the spray too. It goes on pretty even and helps you tan!
Kaitlyn O.
Kansas City, MO
Amazing product. Helps me get tan with out the burn. I've been using this product for years and highly recommend it to everyone I know.
Claiborne W.
Oxford, MS
Perfect product if you want a good tan but don't like be oily! I hate sitting in the sand or in the pool and having all that oil on me.
Angela C.
Youngstown, OH
It is the best oil fir tanning. The tropical scent is wonderful. I wish they had a body spray that smelled so good as this tanning oil!
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?