BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone tanning clear continuous spray broad spectrum spf 15 is hypoallergenic, lightweight andfast absorbing. Classic coppertone fragrance. Lightweight, non-greasy formulas. Moisturizing lotion and spray contain aloe and vitamin e. Water resistant (80 minutes). Photostable, broad spectrum uva/uvb protection. see more...

• Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?5 Answers
ELVIA B.
Firebaugh, CA
Love the smell, the price, how long it lasts and that it works. Gentle on your skin, not harsh at all. Very effective. Highly recommend.
Kaitlyn O.
Kansas City, MO
Amazing product. Helps me get tan with out the burn. I've been using this product for years and highly recommend it to everyone I know.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
This is a really nice tanning oil. I like how it still has some SPF in it to keep me protected, but it still helps bronze up your skin.
Cadence L.
Garden City , KS
I literally used this today! Anyway I love it! It's really convenient that it's spray on and it gives me such a beautiful tan! Love it!
Claiborne W.
Oxford, MS
Perfect product if you want a good tan but don't like be oily! I hate sitting in the sand or in the pool and having all that oil on me.
Angela C.
Youngstown, OH
It is the best oil fir tanning. The tropical scent is wonderful. I wish they had a body spray that smelled so good as this tanning oil!
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
This actually works, it gives me color and keeps me from getting burned. I love the way that it goes on easy and is not greasy at all.
Sarah C.
Kansas City, MO
This is the only sunscreen I really use. Love it. The smell isn't bad. I love the spray too. It goes on pretty even and helps you tan!
Maria L.
Grand Rapids, MI
This product works great! I've been using it all summer. My tan is A-MA-ZING! The best part is I haven't gotten sun burned. I love it!
Chloe A.
Millsboro, DE
This tanning oil produces noticeable results for an adorable price. Results are apparen't within two uses and are extremely positive.
kelsey f.
Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?