BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone tanning clear continuous spray broad spectrum spf 15 is hypoallergenic, lightweight andfast absorbing. Classic coppertone fragrance. Lightweight, non-greasy formulas. Moisturizing lotion and spray contain aloe and vitamin e. Water resistant (80 minutes). Photostable, broad spectrum uva/uvb protection. see more...

• Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?5 Answers
Madison C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love the dry oil bc you don't feel greasy and gross when laying out! I also love it because there is still SPF in it to protect from the harmful rays.
Jennifer T.
I love this for when you're looking to get a tan. It's easy to apply and you don't have to get your hands all greasy. It gives you a nice summer glow.
Shana N.
I love this product, it keeps you from getting sunburnt but also helps tan. I would recommend this product to everyone! It has a greal smell as well.
Emily M.
Orland Park, IL
I really love this product. I burn easily but when I use this, it gives me a sun kissed glow without burning my skin. I love love love this product!
Kailyn C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Overall great product. The spray applicator gave me an even tan. Stayed on after being in the water all day! The only down side for me was the smell
April H.
Clio, MI
I use this every time I'm out at the pool. It helps me tan and smells amazing. After my mom used it once she bought it for herself and loves it also.
Nancy A.
Glen Burnie, MD
This product gives you almost an instant tan! You don't even have to lay out long! It's so easy to use, and it really smells like bananas! #bonus!
Oriana G.
Miami, Florida
Me encantan los bronceadores en spray, me gusta llevar sol y la playa!! A la vez que me da un llindo bronceado también protege mi piel. Lo amo!!
Samantha B.
Brunswick , Ga
This product is great for people who like to tan but have to get a base tan first. As long as the uv rays aren't to high SPF 15 is a great level
Desiree S.
Pittston, PA
This is my go to tanning spray in the summer! Perfect brown glow with this. Smells great and not as oily as usual for this type of spray. Love!
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?