BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone tanning clear continuous spray broad spectrum spf 15 is hypoallergenic, lightweight andfast absorbing. Classic coppertone fragrance. Lightweight, non-greasy formulas. Moisturizing lotion and spray contain aloe and vitamin e. Water resistant (80 minutes). Photostable, broad spectrum uva/uvb protection. see more...

• Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?5 Answers
Kailyn C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Overall great product. The spray applicator gave me an even tan. Stayed on after being in the water all day! The only down side for me was the smell
Emily M.
Orland Park, IL
I really love this product. I burn easily but when I use this, it gives me a sun kissed glow without burning my skin. I love love love this product!
Nancy A.
Glen Burnie, MD
This product gives you almost an instant tan! You don't even have to lay out long! It's so easy to use, and it really smells like bananas! #bonus!
Oriana G.
Miami, Florida
Me encantan los bronceadores en spray, me gusta llevar sol y la playa!! A la vez que me da un llindo bronceado también protege mi piel. Lo amo!!
Samantha B.
Brunswick , Ga
This product is great for people who like to tan but have to get a base tan first. As long as the uv rays aren't to high SPF 15 is a great level
Desiree S.
Pittston, PA
This is my go to tanning spray in the summer! Perfect brown glow with this. Smells great and not as oily as usual for this type of spray. Love!
Eyal A.
Miami
This is the only sun screen i trust as my parents and family members rely on them to give them the added protection from the harmful UV rays
Desi I.
Love this stuff! I'm very fair skinned and normal have burnt pretty bad by now. It smells good and protects while still letting my skin tan.
Kayla C.
Providence, RI
I think the SPF is a lie because it feels there isn't any but overall this product is great especially if you do not have easily burnt skin
Carrie W.
Remsen, IA
I put this product on pretty often while I was on the lake I would say about every 30 minutes to an hour. I ended up getting really burnt.
kelsey f.
Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?