BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone tanning clear continuous spray broad spectrum spf 15 is hypoallergenic, lightweight andfast absorbing. Classic coppertone fragrance. Lightweight, non-greasy formulas. Moisturizing lotion and spray contain aloe and vitamin e. Water resistant (80 minutes). Photostable, broad spectrum uva/uvb protection. see more...

• Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?5 Answers
Shawna A.
Gadsden
I burned more than tanned with this. Works better on my skin as a actual oil or lotion...well planned product just not for me i will stick to the basics...
Michele L.
Sunnyvale, CA
It does not have that heavy or greasy feeling that other tanning oils have. I still rub in to make sure that it is put on evenly but still a great product.
Ariel C.
Jacksonville, FL
The spray is always a smooth coat. Easy application and smells amazing. I frequent the beach almost every weekend and I get plenty of use out of one bottle
Carla G.
Portales
This product smells really good. Take it with you to the pool so you can tan and protect the sun from harming your skin! Smells great and works great too.
Kayla K.
Fort Smith, AR
I like SPF 15 because my skin is olive and it helps me get a really good tan. I like that it is tanning oil with a little SPF in it. It's perfect for me.
Madison C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love the dry oil bc you don't feel greasy and gross when laying out! I also love it because there is still SPF in it to protect from the harmful rays.
Katie R.
Hornbeak, TN
Nozzle really provides an even mist. Dries quickly but you definitely can tell you have something on your skin. Dries slightly greasy and sticky feeling
Jennifer T.
I love this for when you're looking to get a tan. It's easy to apply and you don't have to get your hands all greasy. It gives you a nice summer glow.
April H.
Clio, MI
I use this every time I'm out at the pool. It helps me tan and smells amazing. After my mom used it once she bought it for herself and loves it also.
Shana N.
I love this product, it keeps you from getting sunburnt but also helps tan. I would recommend this product to everyone! It has a greal smell as well.
kelsey f.
Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?