BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone tanning clear continuous spray broad spectrum spf 15 is hypoallergenic, lightweight andfast absorbing. Classic coppertone fragrance. Lightweight, non-greasy formulas. Moisturizing lotion and spray contain aloe and vitamin e. Water resistant (80 minutes). Photostable, broad spectrum uva/uvb protection. see more...

• Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?5 Answers
Hannah H.
My pale skin didn't fry with this sunscreen, it probides ample protection (as long as its reapplied every few hours) and provides a warm glow, it doesn't make you look more white like sunscreen usually tends to do.
Gardenia I.
Long Island City, NY
This is the best tanning dry oil iv eused. it helps me keep my sunkissed tan in the summer. its a very good tanner for the price. and the packaging is so convenient for traveling. it doesnt irritate my skin !!
Meredith D.
Spray is a must have - I can't stand the feeling of having to "rub in" all the gunky mess. Good value and works well. I use only when it's cloudy for a bit of coverage. Full sun days get the big guns.
Alexandria A.
Phoenix, AZ
One of the best tanning oils I've used. It's affordable and can be found at just about any store. It's dries down nicely so you don't get all sandy at the beach.
Natalie B.
Love this sunscreen. Easy to apply which leaves your skin flawlessly tan. When I wear it, I get the perfect amount of tan without the burn. It is essential for any backyard bash!
laura w.
Vicksburg, MS
My go to tanning spray. Although, it is still very greasy. I have yet, ro find a tanning spray that is not oily. This is a very effective and affordable product.
Nyssa J.
I love that this product goes on dry and not oily like your usual tanning product. I also like that it lasts for a long time and offers me some sun protection.
Alex B.
This is one of the only tanning oils that doesn't leave you feeling greasy after you use it. You can find it at almost any drug store and it's very affordable!
Rachel S.
Love this! I use this on my legs because they never seem to tan well and this allows me to get some color without burning bad. Will always have one on hand :)
Stephanie D.
Washington, UT
Works like a charm and smells amazing every time. Coppertone has a distinct smell that is just yummy. If you wanna tan and smell great doing it, there ya go.
kelsey f.
Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?