BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone tanning clear continuous spray broad spectrum spf 15 is hypoallergenic, lightweight andfast absorbing. Classic coppertone fragrance. Lightweight, non-greasy formulas. Moisturizing lotion and spray contain aloe and vitamin e. Water resistant (80 minutes). Photostable, broad spectrum uva/uvb protection. see more...

• Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?5 Answers
Kayla S.
Easton, PA
This is a very good product. Very lightweight you can't even feel that it's on and it stays on no matter what. It goes on very well and isn't sticky or oily like most other brands of tanning and spf oils that I have used. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kanoe T.
Lacey, WA
I have dark skin and I don't like to get too dark during the summer because I get really dark really fast if im on the sun too long and using this it really stop me from getting sun burnt
Emily D.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this product! I buy it at Target and it's amazing! I always leave my outdoor activities feeling like I've gotten a nice, safe tan. It's not sticky and it sprays on nicely and evenly. I take my time when I'm applying but I love it! Great product!
Cheyenne W.
Plains, TX
Love this product! I'm usually pretty pale and this stuff tans the crap out of me. And I don't get burnt! It's perfect! The smell is great too. I usually just pick some up at Walmart.
anna c.
Fayette, IA
I loved this stuff! Last summer I used it all the time in Florida. The one drawback is if you have fair skin you have to reapply more often. But the easy spray on application was my most favorite part. And you don't need to rub in and feel all greasy!
Brianna G.
West Harrison, NY
I use this product most summers and definitely see good results. It protects my skin from sunburn while still allowing me to get a good tan! My only wish is that the spray didn't leave me feeling sticky and oily.
Sanova S.
I bought a can of Coppertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray for a day of fun at the beach.
I really enjoyed the product; I have a nice, even tan now, but my only issue was that I still got a sunburn. I am definitely buying more in the future.
Staci J.
Kansas City, MO
I tried the spray this summer and I really like how easy it was to apply. It wasn't messy. For the little ones it was fast and I didn't have to hold anyone down! I didn't have to reapply it too frequently so it worked out....no sunburn!
Dee B.
Babylon, NY
As much as I love a spray tanning oil and the non messy-ness, it lacks actual product. While most lotions and oils last a while, this can didn't last as long. I felt like I only used it about 10 times tops before the bottle was empty :/
Kali S.
Absolutely love this product! Not only does it protect you from getting burnt, but it helps you get a really natural looking tan in the sun. This is the only sunscreen I'll use.
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?