BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone tanning clear continuous spray broad spectrum spf 15 is hypoallergenic, lightweight andfast absorbing. Classic coppertone fragrance. Lightweight, non-greasy formulas. Moisturizing lotion and spray contain aloe and vitamin e. Water resistant (80 minutes). Photostable, broad spectrum uva/uvb protection. see more...

• Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?5 Answers
Kanoe T.
Lacey, WA
I have dark skin and I don't like to get too dark during the summer because I get really dark really fast if im on the sun too long and using this it really stop me from getting sun burnt
Cheyenne W.
Plains, TX
Love this product! I'm usually pretty pale and this stuff tans the crap out of me. And I don't get burnt! It's perfect! The smell is great too. I usually just pick some up at Walmart.
anna c.
Fayette, IA
I loved this stuff! Last summer I used it all the time in Florida. The one drawback is if you have fair skin you have to reapply more often. But the easy spray on application was my most favorite part. And you don't need to rub in and feel all greasy!
Sanova S.
I bought a can of Coppertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray for a day of fun at the beach.
I really enjoyed the product; I have a nice, even tan now, but my only issue was that I still got a sunburn. I am definitely buying more in the future.
Staci J.
Kansas City, MO
I tried the spray this summer and I really like how easy it was to apply. It wasn't messy. For the little ones it was fast and I didn't have to hold anyone down! I didn't have to reapply it too frequently so it worked out....no sunburn!
Dee B.
Babylon, NY
As much as I love a spray tanning oil and the non messy-ness, it lacks actual product. While most lotions and oils last a while, this can didn't last as long. I felt like I only used it about 10 times tops before the bottle was empty :/
Kali S.
Absolutely love this product! Not only does it protect you from getting burnt, but it helps you get a really natural looking tan in the sun. This is the only sunscreen I'll use.
Anyssa P.
Albuquerque, NM
I never used the tanning spray that much but I did enjoy it when I did. It wasn't smelly or over bearing. Also it did help me get darker skin with the little times I used and it. I do wish they made a more natural ingredient alternative.
Rachael S.
Lexington, KY
Thank you Coppertone for creating a product for people who want to get color naturally with little to no skin damage. I love this product and recommend anyone who tans in the sun regularly to use it!
Kayda B.
Lexington, Nc
Love the smell. Leaves you with a nice tan without getting burnt. Very affordable and effective. I highly recommend using this product. Just make sure to apply evenly and about every 2 hours.
kelsey f.
Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?