Coppertone Tanning Continuous Spray SPF 15 uploaded by Sarah C.

BY COPPERTONE

This Product Won't Clog Pores Or Leave Your Skin Feeling Greasy Or Sticky. The Convenient, Fine-Mist Sprays At Any Angle For Quick And Even Coverage. Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Protection Water Resistant (80 Minutes) With Aloe And Vitamin E Non-Comedogenic Hypoallergenic No Cfcs see more...

• Is this a good product for someone with fair skin? I don'...7 Answers
Jennifer M.
Van Buren, AR
Coppertone has always been a go to sunscreen for my family. I miss the days of laying in the sun using Coppertone oil but now its spraying sunscreen on. I love the smell, it's non greasy and easy to apply.
Samantha D.
Fort Valley, GA
Absolutely love this product! Applies so easily and the smell is fabulous. Great for just throwing on some tanning lotion in a hurry. Be sure to run so you get that even coat and don’t end up with lines!
Kelly Q.
Wilmington, NC
This was a dream come true when I found this!!! Being so pale it is so hard to even try to get a tan in the summer time because for all the sunscreen I need. I have always said I wish there was a sunscreen that will promote tanning!!! I actually get color now in the summer!!! Thank you copper tone !!
Kayla S.
Las Vegas, NV
I am obsessed with this I use it every summer when I want to tan this stuff gives such an amazing glow and is so cheap and I use it repeatedly and I recommend to you guys that are trying to get a good tan this summer and trust me I don't think it doesn't need any improvement Coppertone Tanning Continuous Spray SPF 15
Nelly C.
I like using Coppertone sprays because it is convenient to put on and I usually use it when I go running. I used this spray tanning once and it was okay. Most of the time I ended up burning more than tanning. Also, I need SPF 30 at least so after finishing the bottle I stuck with my usual Coppertone sunblock spray which tans just fine for me.
Kirsten C.
Love it! It is a staple in my house every summer when i'm laying out in the hammock or on the beach. I love the ease of use - the spray is super convenient and non-messy - and I love how quick-drying it is. I also love how it contains protection in addition to helping me achieve the color I'm looking for.
Kasey T.
Woolwich, ME
This is one of the best spray tanning spf's I've ever used. It's sprays on evenly, doesn't turn you orange, and smells great! It was more than I expected because if you miss a little of your skin with the spray, the tanning aspect helps bring color to your skin so it doesn't look obvious you missed a spot.
Brittany T.
I love using this product!!! I've been buying it for the past two years. I first used it on our family beach trip. The price is little higher than I wanted to pay, but it's worth it. You can get this at Walgreens or Walmart. I will buy again. The spray is easy to use and it applies evenly.
Tina M.
Troy, MI
I love this product! I love that it's a spray on which makes it mess free and so easy to put on. I usually buy mine at Target. Coppertone is a name you can trust too. Been around forever and everyone has heard of them. I love that it has SPF but not too high so you can still get tan. That's key for summer.
Treena B.
York, SC
I like this product as it is less greasy than some competitors. It doesn't allow me to burn but does allow me to get a decent tan. It's affordable and can be found in a lot of stores.
Megan M.
Monticello, AR
Is this a good product for someone with fair skin? I don't burn too easily except on my cheeks and shoulders.