Coppertone Tanning Continuous Spray SPF 15 uploaded by Sarah C.

BY COPPERTONE

This Product Won't Clog Pores Or Leave Your Skin Feeling Greasy Or Sticky. The Convenient, Fine-Mist Sprays At Any Angle For Quick And Even Coverage. Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Protection Water Resistant (80 Minutes) With Aloe And Vitamin E Non-Comedogenic Hypoallergenic No Cfcs see more...

• Is this a good product for someone with fair skin? I don't burn t...7 Answers
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Rockvale, TN
My fiancé uses Coppertone sunscreens when he works on projects around the farm. He worked on a golf course this summer, and was constantly using this stuff up and going to buy more. It is reasonably priced, and he loves it, because it keeps you from being burnt but still gives you a nice summer tan. His only critiques were that the smell was really strong and lasted awhile, and he didn't get as tan as he wanted to using this, but overall, it go the job done.
Dana D.
Dana D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm fair skinned and it helped achieve a nice tan without burning. Lasted halfway through the summer so at it's small cost, it's a steal. I suggest spraying it on your hand rather than spraying directly onto skin. Notice i occasionally burned in a "splatter pattern" when I used the misting to apply. When I sprayed it on my hand and then smoothed over my skin, I was able to enjoy a nice tan all summer without excessive burning or drying. Nice product!
Greisys A.
Greisys A.
Mount Dora, FL
I LIVE FOR THIS PRODUCT! I love going to beach and I love having a golden glow without burning up like a lobster. I have to say of all the products I've used this one has given me the best application and coverage, like with any product you must read the fine print and reapply every two hours.... I'm happy to say I got my golden healthy look without getting burned ONCE. I always always buy Coppertone !
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Aurora, CO
This did not enhance the color of my tan, or the time in which it took to get it, and was quite oiler than I expected. It was nice that it provided some sun protection while I was laying out, though, and it hadoesn't such a nice smell that just reminds me of summer. The aerosol bottle was quite convenient as well.
Laurel B.
Laurel B.
College Sta, TX
This is my favorite sun screen! I love the spray because it makes it easier to apply the sunscreen on yourself (including your back!). I also love that it is tanning, but still provides some protection because we all want to be tan in the summer, but no one likes to get burned. I would definitely recommend!
Heidi A.
Heidi A.
As someone who spends a lot of time in the sun, I appreciated that Coppertone has a product that protects while allowing me to still get my desired golden brown look. Whereas I would normally burn in the beginning months, this product protects me and gets me a quick base that lasts throughput the summer!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Citrus Heights, CA
I use this tanning oil fairly often and I've never been disappointed. The continuous spray is easy and doesn't leave your hands oily. The smell is pleasant and the SPF 15 keeps me from burning. It's pretty cheap at CVS and definitely goes on sale a lot come spring time. Definitely recommend!
Megan B.
Megan B.
I love this sunscreen and think it works well. It does not feel greasy to me and I love that it's a spray. I have very sensitive skin and most sunscreens break me out but this one only does If I have to wear it multiple days continuously. It's the best one I've found for myself so far.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
It was an alright product. There was nothing especially good or bad about it; it was just sunscreen. However, I will say that the price is good and it did prevent sunburns. I did not notice any difference between a tanning sunscreen and a regular sunscreen in the development of a tan.
Becky P.
Becky P.
Durham, NC
This gave me a tan like no other. I was a little hesitant since the SPF is so low and a always turn red in the sun, but this really gave me a gorgeous sun kissed glow in one day. Every time I came out of the pool, I reapplied. Even application, conveniant spray bottle. Will repurchase!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Monticello, AR
Is this a good product for someone with fair skin? I don't burn too easily except on my cheeks and shoulders.