Coppertone Sunscreen Water Babies Lotion Spray SPF 50 Twin Pack - 2 CT uploaded by Nicole S.Coppertone Sunscreen Water Babies Lotion Spray SPF 50 Twin Pack - 2 CT uploaded by Jazmin L.Coppertone Sunscreen Water Babies Lotion Spray SPF 50 Twin Pack - 2 CT uploaded by Ashley W.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Sunscreen.Water Babies® Lotion Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 50.

Twin Pack.

#1 Pediatrician recommended brand.

Water resistant. (80 minutes). see more...

Coppertone Sunscreen Water Babies Lotion Spray SPF 50 Twin Pack - 2 CT
  • "I've used this on my toddler with sensitive skin and it worked well to protect her without irritating. " in 25 reviews
Denise E.
Portland, OR
I love this sun block my kids have used this since they were 3 months old and they are now 11 and 12. They have never had a sunburn this is good for water play and it last a long time in case you forget to reapply both of my kids have sensitive skin and this is very mild no rash or break outs with this I also use this as my sun screen it is good for adults too.
Angie C.
Brunswick, OH
This is really great quality sunscreen, the spray concept makes for quick and easy appliances. Whethere you are headed to an amusement park or a beach this spray is perfect. My only complaint would be price, this sunscrewed is always very expensive. I guess you must pay for quality!
Abbie U.
Iowa City, IA
Coppertone Sunscreen Water Babies Lotion Spray is great - even if you don't have kids. We received some leftover sunscreen from a friend of this type - and ever since, this is the brand we trust. The Water Babies line is great with light water use - if you're sitting by the pool, or taking an occasional dip.
Brittany T.
Phil Campbell, AL
I use cooper tone on my 12 month old. It has the best coverage in my opinion & I only have to reapply after water breaks. Does not leave a streak behind or have a bad smell. Packaged nicely, I always buy the 2 count. Will definitely be purchasing more when we run out of what we have.
Gwynn H.
Portland, OR
this seems to work well for swimming on summer days and I've never had a problem with it. It smells just like you would expect and can be a little greasy, so have something to wipe your hands on when you're done.
Anna S.
Hartville, OH
Love this! Used it while on a 2 week vacation at the beach with my 1 year old twins, Very gentle on their delicate skin, I have used this on my other 2 children when they were younger, Purchased from Walmart. Reasonable price. Highly recommend this product!
Amanda M.
Westminster, MD
I always use this for my kids and it does it's job in the we went to the beach and had the kids out for a few hours and this sunscreen did keep the kids burn free
Melissa C.
Love this stuff! I have used this since it first came out. I love this spray as opposed to the lotion, which I have also used extensively, for it's ease in application. It is easy to take to the beach or pool and you do not have to worry about it thinning from the heat and leaking all over everything in your bag. The only reason it is not 5 stars is the fact that sometimes the spray comes out more like a runny foam instead of a nice even spray. I can, and do, use my hand to spread the foamy stuff but it would be nice if it all came out in a nice spray. If Coppertone could fix that tiny issue, this would be a 5 star product.
Hannah G.
Albertville, AL
Being able to spray on sunscreen is so much easier except for on the face with little ones. I have always used this sunscreen on my baby's and never had a bad experience with it
Jazmin L.
Escondido, CA
This is my favorite sunscreen ever! I have this sunscreen in many forms. I carry the stick in my purse. A larger stick in the my daughter's diaper bag. A small canister in my son's overnight bag. Two larger canisters are permanently present in oir linen closet. I rarely leave the house without a quick spray.