Coppertone Sunscreen Water Babies Foaming Lotion SPF 70 uploaded by Ashley T.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Water Babies® Foaming Lotion SPF 70 Sunscreen.

Broad spectrum SPF 70+.

#1 pediatrician recommended brand.

Water resistant (80 minutes). see more...

• How long is it foaming for....what is the texture after?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "This is the BEST sunscreen for kids or even people with fair or sensitive skin. It supplies great coverage and is long-lasting!" in 15 reviews
jennifer s.
United States
I used this on my older kids for their faces. It just seemed to work better than actual lotion. In fact I dont buy lotion or sticks at all anymore for the kids, just this for faces and spray for everywhere else.
Meg T.
Edmonton
I would say I'm a consistent user of the Coppertone products, I love their sport sunscreen sprays. I decided to try the water babies foaming lotion. Though it provided ample coverage for my kiddos, I wasn't a lover of how easily it appeared to "come off". An hour after having applied, which I assumed would be ample time for their skin to absorb it, it felt like it took mere seconds for it to appear as though it was coming off after they started running through the water at the water park as suddenly the sunscreen started to appear on the surface of their skin, looking as though we hadn't even rubbed it in. It smells nice, isn't greasy, and I feel the price is reasonable for the product. Would use again but may resort to a different sunscreen when it comes to use for water activities.
Rachel E.
Fayetteville, TN
I use this sunscreen on my nieces in the summer when they come over to swim. I like it because it’s not messy like lotion, but you also don’t have to deal with the spray blowing in the wind. It’s very smooth to, almost like it ads hydration to the skin.
Rebecca R.
Damascus, VA
This is by far the best sunscreen on the market. We used it on both kids and my husband. The kids didn't burn at all! Even being in the ocean and swimming pool. For my husband, he only burned in the places he couldn't reach. You could actually see white hand prints amongst the sunburn where he touched his shoulders. The only downfall is how oily and greasy it is during application. But I assume that's why it stays on so well.
Jean A.
Northvale, NJ
Because this is foaming lotion, it felt very thick. It’s waterproof so I used it a lot during the summer when I went swimming and applied it liberally. I didn’t get any sunburns when I remembered to put it on lol. I’m also a tennis player and used this during the season and early morning practices under the hot sun. I sweat a lot and usually after I wipe my sweat off with a towel, the sunscreen comes with it but I guess because this is waterproof and it’s foaming lotion, I still felt it on my skin?? It doesn’t feel heavy in a bad way, you just know it’s on you. It also doesn’t have that gross sunscreen smell, so I liked it. Good buy overall.
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
Just started using this Coppertone Sunscreen Water Babies Foaming Lotion I received as a free sample from the company.  I really like the foam  because it is easier to put on my kids.  The foam doesn't get as sticky as other lotions.
Stacey M.
Garden Grove, CA
My sister bought this due to the reputation and it was not the same standard. It ran down in the kids eyes and was just not a positive experience. The one good side is she had a coupon and they were giving away giant beach bags. Would not use again. We typically use Neutrogena kids sunscreen now.
Amanda R.
I love the fact that this sunscreen starts out as a foam but as you rub your fingers together it's slowly turns to a light/airy lotion. I think we got this at Walmart. It's a good value there! It is very gentle, but it did leave a rash around my sons eyes. You can't really help but get sunscreen near the eye area when you're dealing with a toddlers face... but, this was not the only sunscreen that did this. So I think from now on I will just try to avoid his eye area altogether. It's just hard when he's moving his head around so much, and I want to get all the white spaces because he so pale! But I love that it's a foam first and it seems to protect him really well from the sun. At 70 proof it better! I wish all sunscreen was foam form!!
Cristal C.
Harlingen , TX
Excelente protector mi hija lo usa y jamás se me a quemado en él sol gracias a este producto no muy barato pero tampoco caro vale la pena yo para nada compro otro para mi hija y para mi que no sea este podemos estar horas en él sol y para nada él sol nos afecta 100% recomendado
Alison M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Perfect for my daughters sensitive skin. We love right on the beach and we use it everytime we go. I love the smell and it doesn't make her oily. I would 100-% recommend and will be buying again.
Pam R.
Cheektowaga, NY
How long is it foaming for....what is the texture after?