Coppertone Sunscreen Water Babies Foaming Lotion SPF 70 uploaded by Ashley T.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Water Babies® Foaming Lotion SPF 70 Sunscreen.

Broad spectrum SPF 70+.

#1 pediatrician recommended brand.

Water resistant (80 minutes). see more...

• How long is it foaming for....what is the texture after?3 Answers
Coppertone Sunscreen Water Babies Foaming Lotion SPF 70
  • "This is the BEST sunscreen for kids or even people with fair or sensitive skin. It supplies great coverage and is long-lasting!" in 15 reviews
Ashley P.
WICHITA FALLS, TX
Been really happy with this foaming sunscreen. Less mess than the spray and having to rub it. I know this is all getting on and covering him.
Samantha M.
Roanoke, VA
Hands down my favorite sunscreen to use on my toddler! It's so easy to use and lasts forever!
Lauren S.
Livermore, CA
I love this sunscren for my LO! He's always on the run, so having a spray sunscreen is a lifesaver! It's great to use anywhere and my little one doesn't seem to mind standing still for one second to get a good spray of sunscreen! I don't have to constantly reapply, which both of us appreciate.
Margarita R.
Monroe Township, NJ
I have skin that burns very easily and I need something that protects me from sunburn. This product works wonderfully for me. Let's me stay out in the sun longer and without irritation.
Mandy P.
Cape May Court House, NJ
I just love this stuff! Once you go tobrub it in its thick and even coverage without being sticky. It's fun for the kids and the only thing I'd complain about is the foam is airy so it blows away easily on windy days. The price is decent considering the volume and how long it lasts.
Mary Ann A.
Been using this for years. This is our go-to product for all our sunscreen needs. I have been using it for over 20 years.
Alondra R.
Urbandale, IA
This is my choice for protection for my daughter it's really cheap you can get it any where and its special for kids love it
Ashley W.
Athens , TN
I use this all the time on my one year old, we are at the lake and pool all the time and he never gets burnt, I love how easy it is to apply, I can just spray it on and he never gets red, the packaging is very nice to and so easy to use, the price is worth it to keep my boy from getting burnt
Mikalah R.
Monahans, TX
When my kids swim they don't want to stop long enough for me to apply sunscreen. This spray can is perfect
Constance C.
Kalama, WA
This is a daily application in the summer for my bi-racial babies! It moisturizes and isn't sticky! The smell is great and my girls love it because it's pink! Price is usually pretty fair at most places but for a product that works so well I would spend an extra couple dollars for.
Pam R.
Cheektowaga, NY
How long is it foaming for....what is the texture after?

Amazon