Coppertone Sunscreen Water Babies Foaming Lotion SPF 70 uploaded by Ashley T.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Water Babies® Foaming Lotion SPF 70 Sunscreen.

Broad spectrum SPF 70+.

#1 pediatrician recommended brand.

Water resistant (80 minutes). see more...

• How long is it foaming for....what is the texture after?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "This is the BEST sunscreen for kids or even people with fair or sensitive skin. It supplies great coverage and is long-lasting!" in 15 reviews
Janeen L.
Kissimmee, FL
This product was oily and greasy. I would not buy it again. It smelled funny as well. I thought it would be gentle and effective. It was neither. I will not purchase or use this product again.
Kendra L.
Saint Louis, OK
I unfortunately have to rate this low because the can would not spray properly.
ximena a.
Modesto, CA
This sunscreen made my baby get a rash I applied it before going outside and five minutes later he started to itch when we where outside...now he uses the Neutrogena sunscreen and he havn't gotten a rash.
Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN
I do not care for the spray. Only because it constantly gets clogged. I have purchased multiple bottles and I'm forced to toss full brand new cans because they refuse to spray correctly. I like the idea of the spray but you still have to rub it in and you can't use around asthmatic children. I will not be purchasing anymore.
Stacey M.
Garden Grove, CA
My sister bought this due to the reputation and it was not the same standard. It ran down in the kids eyes and was just not a positive experience. The one good side is she had a coupon and they were giving away giant beach bags. Would not use again. We typically use Neutrogena kids sunscreen now.
Silvia C.
Grass Lake, MI
I love the scent of this lotion, the level of spf and all but the darn bottle is a pain! I had more than 6 bottles failing. They are almost brand new but the spraying mechanism stops working for whatever reason:( wish they can do something about it, meanwhile I'm looking for a different brand
Ariana L.
I don't like the fact that when u spray this it comes out super cold. My kids would cry when I would spray them down because they said it was too cold. So I had to spray it on my hands and rub them together and then apply to their bodies. It was hard to spray too. Other then that it did help prevent sun burn.
Dawn w.
The foam is a nice alternative compared to the spray which my kids hate. However it's really expensive for just a little bit in the can. I will go back to the cream kind. More cost effective.
Shauna B.
Greenville, PA
I had used this when my kids was a lot younger just like me they are light skinned but it protected them from the sun and they didn't get burnt
Nichole G.
Santa Clarita
Love coppertone, but even using it my baby got sunburn. Has peel marks on his shoulders because of it
Pam R.
Cheektowaga, NY
How long is it foaming for....what is the texture after?