Coppertone Sunscreen Water Babies Foaming Lotion SPF 70 uploaded by Ashley T.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Water Babies® Foaming Lotion SPF 70 Sunscreen.

Broad spectrum SPF 70+.

#1 pediatrician recommended brand.

Water resistant (80 minutes). see more...

• How long is it foaming for....what is the texture after?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "This is the BEST sunscreen for kids or even people with fair or sensitive skin. It supplies great coverage and is long-lasting!" in 15 reviews
Kendall O.
Denton, TX
Works great for my fair skinned kiddos! I was sure to follow the instructions and put it on a bit before we went outside and in the water, and I never had any issues. We live in Texas, so good spf for my Irish babies is a must. Highly recommend this product.
Sonya H.
Dover, NH
The best part of this sun block is the fact that it foams. The kids absolutely have a blast with t, so it makes applying the sun block so much easier. It's affordable and works great too!!
Hayley D.
Oakdale , PA
I use this for myself. I have very sensitive skin when it comes to sun screen. Good value and a heavy duty container. Sprays evenly. This is a big staple in my summer life.
Alisha S.
Graniteville, SC
This works great for someone who needs a lot of sun protection. Not just for babies! Not sticky or greasy and stays on in water, very effective. Definitely worth the money. The foam is easier to apply than the regular lotion because it goes on smooth.
Amanda W.
S Portland, ME
Although the sunscreen is excellent at preventing sunburns I think the spray on doesn't seem to last as long as the creams. Also coverage can be hard to determine therefore small sections are more apt to be missed.
Kimberlee H.
Stevens Point, WI
I feel like when you spray on sunscreen it can be easy to miss areas. I feel better with a traditional lotion type sun screen, but this is definitely great for kids and not the worst smelling sunscreen out there.
Emily C.
Used this on my son. Love that it foamed instead the traditional lotion or spray bottles. It worked very well on my fair baby but had to be reapplied. The price point was good.
Danielle H.
Middle River, MD
I not only use this for my children, but for myself as well. Pool days, taking my toddler to the park. Just that extra protection you need when you need it. It leaves no white residue which is great! Just rub it in and off we go! Love it!!
Laura R.
Philadelphia, PA
I harvested this product on my children. It is better then the lotion kind it does not leave the lotion all over the body it is a foam witch makes it easier to spread on the body and can not visible be seen like the lotion I give a 5 star.
Elizabeth B.
Sumrall, MS
My favorite sunscreen for my babies. Stays on there little active bodies the longest in the water. My children have very fair skin and this is the only brand we can use that they don't get sunburn with.
Pam R.
Cheektowaga, NY
How long is it foaming for....what is the texture after?