Coppertone Sunscreen Water Babies Foaming Lotion SPF 70 uploaded by Ashley T.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Water Babies® Foaming Lotion SPF 70 Sunscreen.

Broad spectrum SPF 70+.

#1 pediatrician recommended brand.

Water resistant (80 minutes). see more...

• How long is it foaming for....what is the texture after?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "This is the BEST sunscreen for kids or even people with fair or sensitive skin. It supplies great coverage and is long-lasting!" in 15 reviews
Jennifer R.
El Cajon, CA
Love this stuff for a quick cover up for my son, because hes only one it is impossible to get him to sit still but this spray bottle makes it easier to apply sunscreen. It does not irrate my sons skin and does a great job at preventing sunburns.
Taylor H.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I bought this for my child and seemed to do the job because he has yet to get burnt by the sun! It is kind of pricey for a small bottle of sunscreen but whatever gets the job done the best will be used by me and my family! I think they should make different scents. for baby sunscreen.
Alexandria W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My mom used to use this stuff on us all the time even when we were like 10. It's very effective. It smells nice and doesn't leave you sticky when you sweat. And had great protection. You can get it from almost anywhere. Would definitely use again regardless of the fact that it says babies.
Tamera H.
Friendswood, TX
I use this product on my very pale children and it keeps them from getting burned by the sun. It lasts a long time and doesn't wash off quickly and water. I would recommend this product to anyone. I love it
Elizabeth M.
Riverside, CA
Only sunscreen I use on my son, it works amazing . Never disappoints . It's definitely a repurchase that I will continue to use forever . Packing is nice , and easy to use . I recommend this to other mom's .
ximena a.
Modesto, CA
This sunscreen made my baby get a rash I applied it before going outside and five minutes later he started to itch when we where outside...now he uses the Neutrogena sunscreen and he havn't gotten a rash.
Ashley M.
I picked this one up on a whim for my nieces and nephews and they really liked it. They get to help put it on their arms and it was different than just spraying them down. Also helped to control it from getting in their eyes and mouth.
I really liked this for my kids this summer. It was easy to transport, easy to apply, but a bit messy.
The foaming part was useful, I didn't have to dispense a lot of product to cover my pale skin boys, which I was a bit hesitant about at first.
No one got a sun burn either!
Whitney M.
Love this. I use this product in my little niece all the time. I always get this for her because it's a brand I can trust. It's packaging is excellent because you just squirt and rub. It's easily rubbed In and not greasy feeling like other sunscreens when used around water. If you have babies or small kids this is worth it.
Erin H.
Hodgenville, KY
Love my coppertone spray and so do my children they love the convenience of being sprayed versus the lotions. I do find you have to reapply after a few hours of water play but in all honesty thats really needed with any sunscreen.
Pam R.
Cheektowaga, NY
How long is it foaming for....what is the texture after?