Coppertone Sunscreen Water Babies Foaming Lotion SPF 70 uploaded by Ashley T.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Water Babies® Foaming Lotion SPF 70 Sunscreen.

Broad spectrum SPF 70+.

#1 pediatrician recommended brand.

Water resistant (80 minutes). see more...

• How long is it foaming for....what is the texture after?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "This is the BEST sunscreen for kids or even people with fair or sensitive skin. It supplies great coverage and is long-lasting!" in 15 reviews
Amanda R.
I love the fact that this sunscreen starts out as a foam but as you rub your fingers together it's slowly turns to a light/airy lotion. I think we got this at Walmart. It's a good value there! It is very gentle, but it did leave a rash around my sons eyes. You can't really help but get sunscreen near the eye area when you're dealing with a toddlers face... but, this was not the only sunscreen that did this. So I think from now on I will just try to avoid his eye area altogether. It's just hard when he's moving his head around so much, and I want to get all the white spaces because he so pale! But I love that it's a foam first and it seems to protect him really well from the sun. At 70 proof it better! I wish all sunscreen was foam form!!
Nicole P.
Navarre, FL
Just started using sunscreen on my 14 month old and we chose this foaming water babies sunscreen. I wanted to choose a sunscreen I knew that I could trust. My mom used water babies on my brother and I for our entire childhood, and so I followed suit. The foam isn't a greasy mess like the lotion typically is, easy to spread on and get really good coverage, especially on a squirming child where you only get one shot for success! We are super huge fans!
Megan B.
When I first purchased this I did not realize that it was a foam, and when I realized it I assumed I wouldn't like it. However, I have grown to really like this sunscreen. It is easy to use and does not cause a giant mess like typical sunscreen. It does not make your hands feel oily and slippery. Also, the smell is very light and not overwhelming. Plus, the spf is super strong and perfect for babies (or even fair skinned individuals).
Tonja B.
Bellingham, WA
I have been using this sunscreen for my son since he was a baby. He is now nine and I still use it on him. It is gentle yet affective so you don't have to worry about using it on your babies soft sensitive skin. I think they have the formula down,and I couldn't ask for a better sunscreen for my little guy. What ever your skin tone,or age,you need to protect it against those harmful UV Rays. This is highly recommended.
Angel L.
Modesto, CA
I love this sunscreen because being pregnant this was recommanded for me to help me in the sun its safe for pregnant moms and babies doctors say we need to be more protected in the sun during summer time when its very hot due to health risk during our pregnancy we won't burn as bad and so far I haven't had sunburns and been very cool with this sunscreen I would have this in my beach bag at all times #BEACHBAG
Jennifer R.
Grand Haven, MI
I have been using the Coppertone Water Babies formula for the past 25 years! It is waterproof and doesn't leave an oily feeling on the skin. None of my kids have ever been sunburn while using this product...in fact, they seem to tan with it. It smells great and a little goes a long way! I recommend this for any family with children...in fact, now that mine are grown, they still use it as adults!
Bethaney C.
Muncie, IN
When my kids were younger both of them were sensitive to anything on their skin. We must have tried at least 5 other brands before thinking, "why not coppertone?" It was unbelievable. No breaking out, no itching. I could've cried! It was inexpensive and it worked! This is still the only thing my youngest (2 years) can use. But that's ok, I will continue to be a customer.
Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN
I do not care for the spray. Only because it constantly gets clogged. I have purchased multiple bottles and I'm forced to toss full brand new cans because they refuse to spray correctly. I like the idea of the spray but you still have to rub it in and you can't use around asthmatic children. I will not be purchasing anymore.
Julissa T.
I would rate Coppertone Sunscreen Water sunscreen a 4 star. It was very easy to apply on my son's body. It made it a fun way of putting on the sunscreen since it was foam and he was curious. Also, very easy to blend & stays on well. The only thing is it is a bit sticky but since I used it for when we went swimming I didn't mind it at all. Very good sunscreen overall.
Silvia C.
Hialeah, FL
This is one of the best sunscreen ive ever used. This stuff will last you for hoursss, without the stickiness. I know it says kids but im 22 & it works great for me!
Pam R.
Cheektowaga, NY
How long is it foaming for....what is the texture after?