Coppertone Sunscreen Water Babies Foaming Lotion SPF 70 uploaded by Ashley T.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Water Babies® Foaming Lotion SPF 70 Sunscreen.

Broad spectrum SPF 70+.

#1 pediatrician recommended brand.

Water resistant (80 minutes). see more...

• How long is it foaming for....what is the texture after?3 Answers
Coppertone Sunscreen Water Babies Foaming Lotion SPF 70
  • "This is the BEST sunscreen for kids or even people with fair or sensitive skin. It supplies great coverage and is long-lasting!" in 15 reviews
Jean A.
Northvale, NJ
Because this is foaming lotion, it felt very thick. It’s waterproof so I used it a lot during the summer when I went swimming and applied it liberally. I didn’t get any sunburns when I remembered to put it on lol. I’m also a tennis player and used this during the season and early morning practices under the hot sun. I sweat a lot and usually after I wipe my sweat off with a towel, the sunscreen comes with it but I guess because this is waterproof and it’s foaming lotion, I still felt it on my skin?? It doesn’t feel heavy in a bad way, you just know it’s on you. It also doesn’t have that gross sunscreen smell, so I liked it. Good buy overall.
Rebecca R.
Damascus, VA
This is by far the best sunscreen on the market. We used it on both kids and my husband. The kids didn't burn at all! Even being in the ocean and swimming pool. For my husband, he only burned in the places he couldn't reach. You could actually see white hand prints amongst the sunburn where he touched his shoulders. The only downfall is how oily and greasy it is during application. But I assume that's why it stays on so well.
Rachel E.
Fayetteville, TN
I use this sunscreen on my nieces in the summer when they come over to swim. I like it because it’s not messy like lotion, but you also don’t have to deal with the spray blowing in the wind. It’s very smooth to, almost like it ads hydration to the skin.
Amanda R.
I love the fact that this sunscreen starts out as a foam but as you rub your fingers together it's slowly turns to a light/airy lotion. I think we got this at Walmart. It's a good value there! It is very gentle, but it did leave a rash around my sons eyes. You can't really help but get sunscreen near the eye area when you're dealing with a toddlers face... but, this was not the only sunscreen that did this. So I think from now on I will just try to avoid his eye area altogether. It's just hard when he's moving his head around so much, and I want to get all the white spaces because he so pale! But I love that it's a foam first and it seems to protect him really well from the sun. At 70 proof it better! I wish all sunscreen was foam form!!
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Our no fail, easy to use, non sticky, non smelly favorite sunscreen! I keep these in the kids sports and swim bags as well as by our back door. Living in Texas we go through a lot of sunscreen (basically year round) and we do not go without this! In love that the spray top locks so no accidental leaks or sprays happen in the bag.
Sierra S.
Hydro, OK
I love this for my son! We were in the pool all summer and the kid didn't ever have a sunburn! You can get it at Walmart and it's something I will have on hand every summer! The smell isn't overwhelming and the product does its job!
Stacey M.
Garden Grove, CA
My sister bought this due to the reputation and it was not the same standard. It ran down in the kids eyes and was just not a positive experience. The one good side is she had a coupon and they were giving away giant beach bags. Would not use again. We typically use Neutrogena kids sunscreen now.
Taylor W.
Oelwein, IA
I like be this product, I used it all last summer for my little guy. He didn't get red or burnt once I would say this is very effective, I would do multiple applications throughout the time we were in the sun!
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
Just started using this Coppertone Sunscreen Water Babies Foaming Lotion I received as a free sample from the company.  I really like the foam  because it is easier to put on my kids.  The foam doesn't get as sticky as other lotions.
Tiffany B.
Bakersfield , CA
Love using this in the summer for my little girl when she goes swimming. Easy and quick to spray on since it's hard for her to stay still and she hates lotion. She's never burned either.
Pam R.
How long is it foaming for....what is the texture after?