Coppertone Sunscreen Water Babies Foaming Lotion SPF 70 uploaded by Ashley T.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Water Babies® Foaming Lotion SPF 70 Sunscreen.

Broad spectrum SPF 70+.

#1 pediatrician recommended brand.

Water resistant (80 minutes). see more...

• How long is it foaming for....what is the texture after?3 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Navarre, FL
Just started using sunscreen on my 14 month old and we chose this foaming water babies sunscreen. I wanted to choose a sunscreen I knew that I could trust. My mom used water babies on my brother and I for our entire childhood, and so I followed suit. The foam isn't a greasy mess like the lotion typically is, easy to spread on and get really good coverage, especially on a squirming child where you only get one shot for success! We are super huge fans!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first purchased this I did not realize that it was a foam, and when I realized it I assumed I wouldn't like it. However, I have grown to really like this sunscreen. It is easy to use and does not cause a giant mess like typical sunscreen. It does not make your hands feel oily and slippery. Also, the smell is very light and not overwhelming. Plus, the spf is super strong and perfect for babies (or even fair skinned individuals).
Angel L.
Angel L.
Modesto, CA
I love this sunscreen because being pregnant this was recommanded for me to help me in the sun its safe for pregnant moms and babies doctors say we need to be more protected in the sun during summer time when its very hot due to health risk during our pregnancy we won't burn as bad and so far I haven't had sunburns and been very cool with this sunscreen I would have this in my beach bag at all times #BEACHBAG
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Grand Haven, MI
I have been using the Coppertone Water Babies formula for the past 25 years! It is waterproof and doesn't leave an oily feeling on the skin. None of my kids have ever been sunburn while using this product...in fact, they seem to tan with it. It smells great and a little goes a long way! I recommend this for any family with children...in fact, now that mine are grown, they still use it as adults!
Bethaney C.
Bethaney C.
Muncie, IN
When my kids were younger both of them were sensitive to anything on their skin. We must have tried at least 5 other brands before thinking, "why not coppertone?" It was unbelievable. No breaking out, no itching. I could've cried! It was inexpensive and it worked! This is still the only thing my youngest (2 years) can use. But that's ok, I will continue to be a customer.
Julissa T.
Julissa T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would rate Coppertone Sunscreen Water sunscreen a 4 star. It was very easy to apply on my son's body. It made it a fun way of putting on the sunscreen since it was foam and he was curious. Also, very easy to blend & stays on well. The only thing is it is a bit sticky but since I used it for when we went swimming I didn't mind it at all. Very good sunscreen overall.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Camden
I like this because it's in an easy container for easy appliance and it's not a spray, it's foam. My kids don't like the lotion because it cakes or its sticky, this works and clears up once you start spreading it and the best: it's waterproof. Highly recommend this, store it correctly and you can use the whole bottle or save it for next year.
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Brandenburg, KY
Coppertone Sunscreen Water Babies Foaming Lotion with SPF 70, is a great sunscreen for kids. It went on easily and stayed on for hours even in the water. It is fairly priced and met my expectations. I would recommend this product to anyone with kids if you want to keep them out of the harsh rays of the sun, this is a great product.
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN
I do not care for the spray. Only because it constantly gets clogged. I have purchased multiple bottles and I'm forced to toss full brand new cans because they refuse to spray correctly. I like the idea of the spray but you still have to rub it in and you can't use around asthmatic children. I will not be purchasing anymore.
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Love this. I use this product in my little niece all the time. I always get this for her because it's a brand I can trust. It's packaging is excellent because you just squirt and rub. It's easily rubbed In and not greasy feeling like other sunscreens when used around water. If you have babies or small kids this is worth it.
Pam R.
Pam R.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long is it foaming for....what is the texture after?