Coppertone® Water Babies® Foaming Lotion SPF 70 Sunscreen.

Broad spectrum SPF 70+.

#1 pediatrician recommended brand.

Water resistant (80 minutes).

How long is it foaming for....what is the texture after?
Start your review of Coppertone Sunscreen Water Babies Foaming Lotion SPF 70!
Product Highlights
“This is the BEST sunscreen for kids or even people with fair or sensitive skin. It supplies great coverage and is long-lasting!” in 15 reviews
Wayne, WV
I love this stuff. Not only do I use it on my kids I use it myself. Goes on easy and dries really fast, it doesn't leave a greasy feeling either.
Mingo Junction, OH
I used this on my son when he was a baby and I never had any problems. It worked perfectly and I'll be buy this again once I have more children.
This did not spray well! Sunscreen isn't cheap, so it was super disappointing! I tried running under water, but nothing could really get it out.
Greenville, PA
I had used this when my kids was a lot younger just like me they are light skinned but it protected them from the sun and they didn't get burnt
Owensville, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I use coppertone on kids because it helps them from not getting burned. My youngest gets burned very easy and this products really helps out
Imperial Beach, CA
I remember this blocker, it was what my parents used to put on me when I was little and I loved the scent. Its a little bit oily but its fine
Cincinnati, OH
Great product protected baby well from the sun at the zoo while walking around. I didn’t love the strong smell but overall did the job.
Turlock
I use this on me and my children . I can spray it on our faces without our eyes getting irritated, which other products have stung our eyes.
Use on my son and myself love that it stays on and is in a spray bottle that works great. It does a good job of keeping us from getting burnt
WICHITA FALLS, TX
Been really happy with this foaming sunscreen. Less mess than the spray and having to rub it. I know this is all getting on and covering him.