Coppertone Sunscreen Lotion, Waterproof, SPF 30, 237 mL uploaded by Sarah D.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Sunscreen Lotion provides broad spectrum UVAUVB protection. Its special blend of moisturizers helps prevent skin dryness. Waterproof upon application. Retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating. This formula is also hypoallergenic oil free and PABA free. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
This is the perfect sunscreen! I applied this 2-4 times throughout the day while sitting at the pool for a week and barely got any burn and ended up with a nice bronze tan. I like this sunscreen over most others I've tried.
Maisha H.
Scarborough
I really love this sunscreen as I have been using it for 10 years now! It has the classic Coppertone scent (I LOVE) and protects me from the sun well. The price is great and it lasts for a long time! The consistency of this sunscreen is not sticky and is fairly comfortable to wear. If you are looking for a reliable sunscreen, then I absolutely recommend this!
Sarah D.
Montreal , QC
This sunscreen is fantastic! It smells great and doesn't leave an oily feel behind. I have very fair skin and it protected me from a sun burn yet allowed me to achieve a nice golden glow. Two thumbs up!
Anita W.
Winnipeg , MB
Great for daily use, when you won’t be in the sun for too long. Very inexpensive, light scent, and non greasy. Great product!