BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Water Babies® Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion.
#1 pediatrician recommended brand.
Water resistant (80 minutes). see more...

• Where have you taking your babies swimming this summer an...4 Answers
  • Do you use Coppertone Water Babies on your face as your ...10 Answers
Coppertone Sunscreen Lotion Water Babies SPF 50
  • "Believe it or not I use this on myself lol, my skin is sensitive so i bought this to go to the beach with the family one day and boy did it have amazing protection i wasn't sunburned at all, i thought it wasn't going to have any effect on me but well it does, every adult with sensitive skin should use this its very effective and its a great go-to sunscreen for those with sensitive skin :)" in 29 reviews
  • "And it smells great and of course works." in 1 review
  • "It goes on really well if your little one will stay still long enough." in 1 review
  • "I still use this and I am very fair and I don't burn at all with it. " in 1 review
  • "I would recommend it to other moms." in 1 review
Makinzie J.
I swear by baby sunscreen for my sensitive and easily burnt skin. This smells nice as sunscreen does and really absorbs into the skin nicely. Of course as always with sunscreen you should always re-apply for the best and most effective results from this product. I would recommend this over anything else for your skin if you have very sunburn prone skin.
Alyssa G.
Anthem, AZ
The only lotion I will use on my kids. I have two little ones, a seven year old and an 18 month old, and I feel safe using this on both of them. It goes on easy and keeps them safe from sunburns. I do wish sunscreen came with a better scent but they all smell the same.
Amanda G.
My son has the palest skin that does not tan whatsoever. Instead he’ll start to turn red if in the sun for a bit, which can quickly develop into sunburn if unprotected. We live in the desert so I’m always worried he’s going to get sunburn but this sunscreen has worked great for him so far. Of course being a lotion it is thick and can feel a bit heavy when it’s on, but I mainly use this on him when I know he’s going to be swimming or running around and getting all sweaty anyways. It’s a great sunscreen for my kiddo! I even use it for myself!
Loryn A.
Boston
I love this sunscreen. Yes bad side, it has zinc and too much without rubbing it in makes you white... BUT that's what you want! That extra protection and to have to rub the sunscreen in well! I worked at a plastics office so I'm really for protecting your skin. And I also love to swim, and use to live in Hawaii where we are outside swimming an diving all day. So in order to do what I love and protect my skin I always use this!
Asheton C.
Morgantown, WV
I use this stuff as an adult, it always keeps me from getting burnt. It's not as quick to apply as the spray, but it's worth it. I would recommend getting something else for the face though because this can sting if it runs in your eyes.
Danielle S.
I've been using Coppertone on my kids since they were little. It's #1 pediatrician recommended and it's 80min water resistant. It's always been gentle on my kids skin and they've never had any skin reactions.
Shanna W.
Lumberport
I used this before on my daughter. If I don't have the spray and a sunscreen stick I prefer this bcuz it's easy to apply to face along with the rest of the body.
Aurielle B.
I use this brand religiously (except I use a higher SPF). I have very sensitive skin, so finding a good SPF is important, yet very difficult for me to find. As someone who had severe eczema growing up, my mother first bought this when I was young. Since then, I’ve been using it year-round when I know I will have prolonged exposure to the sun. The product isn’t too thick, and it dries clear, so I’ve never had to worry about patchiness. The only problem that I’ve had with this, is that recently, the product has seemed a little greasier than before.
Kristi W.
This sunscreen stays on very well, but is also easy to apply. I apply minimum 50spf to my daughter when we are outside in the spring and summer. She loves the pink bottle and I appreciate that it's not overpriced.
Danika C.
Batavia, OH
I use this for my 18 month old and it works great. I normal use spray on as it dobt need rubbed in but with this I know I'm getting full sun protection and it works better for face and ears
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
Do you use Coppertone Water Babies on your face as your sunscreen?
paige b.
Spring Hill, FL
Where have you taking your babies swimming this summer and did you use coppertone water babies?