BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Water Babies® Tear Free Pure & Simple Broad Spectrum SPF 50
Sunscreen Lotion.
With zinc oxide.
#1 pediatrician recommended brand.
Water resistant (80 minutes). see more...

Mersaydez Y.
Love love love this product! Used it for my 2 week old and my almost 2 year old. My son was running all over the place playing in sand , water , grass , bark, and it stayed on and I didn't have to reapply ! Didn't irritate either of the babies and lasted basically all day!!
Stacy R.
Winter Haven, FL
Really goea on well and have amazing protecting sun block powers for my faughter who is very fair skinned. Lasts and hols up well in water for days at the beach & pool!
Paula R.
Chipley, FL
I have used this on all 3 of my children when they were small for the last 13 years thru 3 kids it has always protected my children from sun burns and has never broke them out
Sofia H.
I researched sunscreens with zinc oxide as the dermatologist recommended and this one was the best for the money. It worked well and no one in my family burned at the beach this year.
Kelli L.
Jackson, TN
This is the perfect size to send to the baby'sitters house and I love that it's the product my family prefers to use in a compact size.
Tamara S.
Springfield, MO
This is great for people with thin hair. Unlike head and scalp sunscreen it doesn't burn your eyes if you sweat and it gets into them
Kennedy H.
I love using this product on my little cousins when we go swimming. It's great because it has good coverage and goes on smoothly.
Shannon M.
This is a good, cheap, physical sunscreen that I'm not afraid to use. Baby-safe sunscreens are always a good bet for me.
Nikki K.
Uwchland, PA
One of the few sunscreens I trust to put on my little girl. I only wish I could find it in a spray!
Myra A.
San Juan, TX
The only sunscreen I trust So it's the only I use . Great coverage for my toddler