Coppertone Sunscreen Lotion Oil Free SPF 30 uploaded by Alison R.Coppertone Sunscreen Lotion Oil Free SPF 30 uploaded by Chareese R.Coppertone Sunscreen Lotion Oil Free SPF 30 uploaded by Nilsa R.
2 colors available

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion.
Won't cause breakouts.
Lightweight and fast absorbing.
Won't clog pores.
Dermatologist recommended brand. see more...

• Do you feel that SPF 30 gives you enough coverage? How often do you...8 Answers
  • "The oil free works great for me since I have sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Perfectly blends in with my skin when i put it on, smells great, protects me from the sun." in 1 review
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is pretty much my go to sun screen. Easy to apply, the formulas not too thick, which I've had some that are just way too thick to spread evenly. The pricing is good, the packaging could be a bit cuter, but I'm such a sucker for cute packaging. I definitely would purchase this again though. Great for anything outdoors, and stays on through water if you let it soak in for about 10-15 minutes before getting in the water.
Nicky R.
Nicky R.
Richmond, VA
I can hardly ever find this anymore, so when I do, I stock up. It's almost scent free, oil free, absorbs quickly and completely, and is generally amazing. Great for the beach or just for every day wear since it's not stinky or sticky. Usually runs about $9-10 at the drugstore.

It is a MUST for sensitive skin, and the only drugstore sunscreen I have ever tried that did not irritate me or make me break out.
Tia B.
Tia B.
Fort Worth, TX
I love Coppertone sunscreen. The smell is great, and the price is even better. But the best? The fact that it is oil-free. I have 2 small children, and we are all fair skinned, so we use so much sunscreen in the hot Texas summers. I can't stand the oily feel of most, and it leaves a film when swimming and makes it difficult to grip anything. This product is our new sunscreen go-to!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
I LOVE this sunscreen! The center of my chest always breaks out in the summer from tanning oils and sunscreen. With this sunscreen, I can apply it to my face and body without feeling greasy or worrying about future breakouts. I also have been applying it to my tattoo to prevent it from fading. Lastly, lets not forget how great Coppertone products smell!
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Olney, IL
This is an excellent option for those of us with oily skin. People don't think about putting on sunscreen when you are driving. You can still get a sunburn! I didn't know there was an oil-free option and I bought it when I saw on the shelf. I did get some sun, but I didn't burn. It didn't clog my pores at all. I'll absolutely buy this again!
Olya C.
Olya C.
Elk River
Like most sunscreen lotions, this one was thick & was hard to rub into the skin. It leaves a layer on top of the skin. It feels very greasy and I needed to wash my hands afterwards so I didn't have oily fingers. I had to reapply it after about an hour. It is no waterproof so I needed to apply it anytime I cam back from the water.
Nancy B.
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC
I used this product while on a trip to the zoo. It has a typical sunscreen smell , had to reapply after being in the sun and sweating about 4 hours, for me, The price is reasonable, I would purchase again and recommend to family and friends. It has a spf 30 which was good. All in all I was satisfied with this product.
Shea R.
Shea R.
Tulsa, OK
Ive used something similar that claimed to be oil free, my husband has really bad body acne and we've never found something that wouldnt make him break out more during the summer months, and we actually finished the whole summer with the Coppertone oil free. We will be using this every single time for him.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
I have oily skin so when I picked this product up and tried it feel in love. Mostly because it was so light and did not have that sticky feeling after applying it on skin. And it helped with the oil so two thumbs up. Any one looking for a good light sunscreen but still does what its suppose to do try it.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Belleville, IL
I found this sunscreen actually oily when it had said oil free and it did not irritate my skin however I felt like the lotion was so thin it did not protect my skin. I do not recommend this sunscreen and find a more efficient one unless you like the thin consistency and oiliness of lotion.
Casey Z.
Casey Z.
Tampa, FL
Do you feel that SPF 30 gives you enough coverage? How often do you have to re-apply?