Coppertone Sunscreen Lotion Oil Free SPF 30 uploaded by Nilsa R.Coppertone Sunscreen Lotion Oil Free SPF 30 uploaded by Chareese R.Coppertone Sunscreen Lotion Oil Free SPF 30 uploaded by Alison R.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion.
Won't cause breakouts.
Lightweight and fast absorbing.
Won't clog pores.
Dermatologist recommended brand. see more...

• Do you feel that SPF 30 gives you enough coverage? How often do y...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The oil free works great for me since I have sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Perfectly blends in with my skin when i put it on, smells great, protects me from the sun." in 1 review
Farah M.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'd say, its an average product with a decent effect on my skin. It seemed to have worked well but the downside is that greasiness which I am not a huge fan of. However, I don't mind using this when the weather is too dry and the humidity is null. I would recommend this product to people with dry skin.
Alma A.
Avenal, CA
One of my favorites sunscreen lotions. Coppertone is a great brand and I've used this several times. It also comes in a cute packaging. It's super gentle in the skin and only apply lease amount and works good.
Kaitlyn L.
Cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite sun screen! It really is oil-free and doesn't irritate my skin, even if I apply it right after shaving. I use it on my face too and it doesn't make me break out! I have repurchased this for many years and will continue to do so!
Cara M.
AMAZING PRODUCT. Works well for oily faces. It applies very sheer and thin but it provides the protection that it claims. I use this every time I go swimming (which is very often because i'm a swimmer). Works great, I would definitely recommend.
Jenna B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always always use coppertone oil free sunscreen! It is such a nice formula and goes on great. It doesn't leave you feeling as greasy as non oil feee sunscreens. Use this every summer I go to the beach and have always been protected and left my skin clear.
Rianna S.
Baltimore, MD
I like buying the Coppertone Sunscreen Oil Free Lotion because I find it really effective on my skin. It doesn't feel sticky after I put it on. It's also affordable. It's a must have during summer! I buy it every year.
Allison W.
San Gabriel, CA
THis is my holy grail. I love this sunscreen and use it every single day right after my skincare routine and right before starting my makeup routine. It's SPF 30 which is great for preventing wrinkles and doesn't cause me to break out. Just be incredibly careful about applying near your eye area as this definitely burns once it gets in your eyes!
Laura B.
Spokane, WA
I always appreciate a good oil free sunscreen. This one provides excellent protection without leaving my skin feeling greasy. It lasts well in the water. When spending a day at the pool I don't have to worry about reapplying every hour.
MaKaylee B.
Perfect for the rare sunny Oregon days. Even as an everyday use during the summer. It is gentle to my skin and doesn't cause any problems. It's a good value for its money. I recommend to others who need a gentle sunscreen.
Annie A.
Great sunscreen for the beach! It's easy to sweat off what you're wearing, but even after swimming it's still on! I love that it's oil free and doesn't feel streak-y when applying.
Casey Z.
Plant City
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you feel that SPF 30 gives you enough coverage? How often do you have to re-apply?