Coppertone Sunscreen Lotion Oil Free SPF 30 uploaded by Nilsa R.Coppertone Sunscreen Lotion Oil Free SPF 30 uploaded by Chareese R.Coppertone Sunscreen Lotion Oil Free SPF 30 uploaded by Alison R.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion.
Won't cause breakouts.
Lightweight and fast absorbing.
Won't clog pores.
Dermatologist recommended brand. see more...

• Do you feel that SPF 30 gives you enough coverage? How often do y...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The oil free works great for me since I have sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Perfectly blends in with my skin when i put it on, smells great, protects me from the sun." in 1 review
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: Oil Free Spf 30 more...
Coppertone is my go to sunscreen. I realythe oil free because I do have very oily skin in the summer. It has a spf 30 and has kept my skin protected from being sunburned. I usually buy mine sunscreen on sale, but it usually runs between the price of $10-$12. Which reasonable. I do recommend this product because it is a vital product that is need to shield your skin from sun nd wind damage.
Amy S.
Review for: Oil Free Spf 30 more...
Best drugstore sunscreen.! I've tried so many, and i love how this one does absorb super quickly. Not greasy, no sunscreeny smell, and feels nice when applying. Would definitely recommend for someone looking for an everyday body sunscreen!
Kaitlyn L.
Cary, NC
This is by far my favorite sun screen! It really is oil-free and doesn't irritate my skin, even if I apply it right after shaving. I use it on my face too and it doesn't make me break out! I have repurchased this for many years and will continue to do so!
Jenna B.
Always always use coppertone oil free sunscreen! It is such a nice formula and goes on great. It doesn't leave you feeling as greasy as non oil feee sunscreens. Use this every summer I go to the beach and have always been protected and left my skin clear.
Rianna S.
Parkville, MD
I like buying the Coppertone Sunscreen Oil Free Lotion because I find it really effective on my skin. It doesn't feel sticky after I put it on. It's also affordable. It's a must have during summer! I buy it every year.
Bianca F.
Sandy, UT
Best product! It's dry and your durability it's awesome!
It's good too for use before your makeup!
Now I only use this!
The price is good, and have much product!
For sure I go recommend this product for my friends!!
Lisa D.
Fenton, MI
I don't like when sunscreen makes you feel all oily and this stuff does not do that. And as long as you apply every few hours, you won't have to worry about getting burnt.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
This is pretty much my go to sun screen. Easy to apply, the formulas not too thick, which I've had some that are just way too thick to spread evenly. The pricing is good, the packaging could be a bit cuter, but I'm such a sucker for cute packaging. I definitely would purchase this again though. Great for anything outdoors, and stays on through water if you let it soak in for about 10-15 minutes before getting in the water.
Nicky R.
Richmond, VA
I can hardly ever find this anymore, so when I do, I stock up. It's almost scent free, oil free, absorbs quickly and completely, and is generally amazing. Great for the beach or just for every day wear since it's not stinky or sticky. Usually runs about $9-10 at the drugstore.

It is a MUST for sensitive skin, and the only drugstore sunscreen I have ever tried that did not irritate me or make me break out.
Tia B.
Fort Worth, TX
I love Coppertone sunscreen. The smell is great, and the price is even better. But the best? The fact that it is oil-free. I have 2 small children, and we are all fair skinned, so we use so much sunscreen in the hot Texas summers. I can't stand the oily feel of most, and it leaves a film when swimming and makes it difficult to grip anything. This product is our new sunscreen go-to!
Casey Z.
Plant City
Do you feel that SPF 30 gives you enough coverage? How often do you have to re-apply?