BY COPPERTONE

With Avobenzone 50 SPF Broad Spectrum Protection. Extra UVA Protection. Waterproof. Non-Greasy Coppertone® Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 provides broad spectrum protection from the sun s damaging rays with Avobenzone, a special ingredient that provides extra UVA protection.  This water resistant formula provides protection against both UVA and UVB rays to help prevent burning and premature aging from the sun.  Its specially blended moisturizers and Vitamin E formula helps prevent dryness, while helping to maintain healthy-looking skin.  Water resistant.  Non-comedogenic - won t clog pores.  PABA-free.  Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this really give you a tan?1 Answers
  • Does this sunscreen leave my skin feeling oily?6 Answers
  • Does this have just a little bit higher SPF?3 Answers
Tori N.
I like the Coppertone Sunscreen Lotion because of the fact that it is a lotion. When using the lotion, you can guarantee full coverage. When using the spray, you cannot be sure that the mist hit every inch that you intended it to. The smell is not your typical sunscreen smell either.
Becca J.
This is the sunscreen we used to use in my family when I was little. We kept it in our pool bag, and it always did the trick. I love the iconic scent of it, too. It brings back so many memories when I use it.
Rhea D.
Fort smith, AR
I tried coppertone tanning about 3 summers ago and since then I can't live without it! It goes on every vacation packing list! Its light and smells delicious and my skin becomes beautifully tanned when using it! Coppertone Sunscreen Lotion
Cynthia A.
Swedesboro, NJ
I love love this product not greasy and it perfects me 100 % . I do not use any oils on my site kind because it usually breaks me out ..this is like a lotion .. I absolutely love it
Marissa P.
Colonia, NJ
Really gives a good tan, without worrying about having sun burn. I would definitely recommend this to anyone else. I have used this for multiple years and have never had an issue with it. It can be bought anywhere you buy any groceries like Walmart and Walgreen's.
Emilie T.
KENT, OH
Coppertone sunscreen lotion is a really good sunscreen, I usually preferred the spray-on sunscreen just because it's easier to apply. But of the lotion sunscreens I prefer Coppertone that most sunscreens wear off in a short amount of time for me but Coppertone stays on extra long
Francesca R.
I shamefully confess on this mecca of beauty knowledge that I am a sun worshiper. During the summer when I go to the beach, Coppertone's SPF 8 tanning lotion is my go-to to give me just enough protection to not get burned while still helping me turn a lovely, toasty brown color. I probably got 4-5 shades darker over the span of two weeks this summer by using this SPF 8 every day. It smells fine, classic sunscreen and thankfully not overly sweet. It can be a little greasy at first but sinks in pretty quickly after. It doesn't dry out my skin, and the bottle has a ton of product in it so I usually only need to buy one or two bottles every two years depending on how many trips to the beach I take. Definitely my go-to and worth a try for the price!
Brittany T.
Fordsville, KY
This lotion doesn't stink like many do. It's a nice consistency as well. It isn't high spf but that's only because this is meant for tanning. It does work, but be sure to reapply especially if you sweat or get wet, to prevent sunburn.
Morgan F.
Temple, PA
Is definitely always in my summer bag when i go to the beach! Im definitely a repeated user of it and highly recommend it. You can get this at almost any store you go to. I will be buying it again soon!
Angela A.
Orlando , FL
I love how this tanning lotion is super light weight! I love the beach scent of this lotion it smells so good! I also think this lotion helps protect at the same time as giving you an awesome color tan!
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Does this sunscreen leave my skin feeling oily?
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
Does this have just a little bit higher SPF?
Sarah G.
Does this really give you a tan?
Kelli L.
Des Peres, MO
What SPF is this available in besides 4?