BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Sunscreen Continuous Spray Wet 'n Clear™ Broad Spectrum SPF 30.

Twist lock cap. +25% More bonus.

Sprays clear on wet skin.

Protection from the most damaging UVA/UVB rays.

Water resistant (80 minutes).

Visibly cuts through water. see more...

• I have been looking for a more reliable or protecting sun...1 Answers
Shelbie K.
I love the fact that this is in a spray, not a lotion. I do like having the stick option of sunscreen for my face as that is usually longer lasting. I do however notice that when this product says that it is water proof, it truly is. There is almost like a sheen of product on your skin and when you jump into the pool, and you can just see the water running off of you as if you weren't just in the water. It truly does an amazing job! Price is a little much but I like that most of these do come in a two pack!
Jamie M.
This sunscreen is the best- all the protection you need without the worry of it washing away in the lake, pool, or ocean! It keeps you protected all day and helps keep the sunburn away! The spray bottle is so much easier to use than the lotions, especially around sand!
Ashley R.
Maysville, KY
Always get this brand when we're planning to be in the sun for a while. It's easy to store and easy to spray as you go. It always protects our skin and hardly ever get a burn! I would recommend this from one mom to the next one!
Stephie C.
Paterson, NJ
I worked as a camp counselor once and this product was all we used. We were out in the sun every day, two months straight. This product was applied once we got on the bus and once we were going into the water. I can say it is long lasting, doesn't smell weird, and the fact that it's in spray form, save so much time!! I definitely would recommend this product.
Sunshine M.
Mesa, AZ
This thing is great. You just spray it on and it's there. Doesn't feel too sticky. And you can just do it continuously. So easy to use. Sometimes even easier with a friend so you can just stand there as they spray you. It is only spf 30 so make sure you reapply especially when you sweat or go in water.
Helena B.
I absolutely love Coppertone's SPF 30 Wet and Clear sunscreen spray! It's easy to use, spraying evenly and easily on both, wet and dry skin. It dries in no time and provides excellent protection which is vital for beautiful skin. #beachbashcontest @influenster
Kali M.
Belton , TX
This sunscreen is pretty decent. The pricing is just like any other sunscreen. The only thing I didn't like about it is it is very easy to miss a spot and have streaks. I seemed to have streaks even when repeatedly spraying my body.
Stephanie A.
Germanton, NC
Keeps you frim being burnt, but can be a little greasy and slick on your skin. When using it in my bathroom it seemed to leave residue everywhere, even with a towel down.
My daughter loves this. She gets an amazing tan but doesn't get the harmful rays from the sun. She os in marching band every summer and they practice for about 8 hrs a day. She applies in the am and then once again at lunch time. We are very impressed with the product and how well it works.
Andrea C.
Love this product for beach days! It doesn't give you that whitells cast that most products do which I love! I wish it lasted a little longer for the price though
alaina s.
Johnson City , Tennessee
I have been looking for a more reliable or protecting sunscreen for my two year old does anyone have any suggestions on one that they feel really works is it that I'm not getting a high enough SPF or is it just the brand that I am using?