Coppertone Sunscreen Continuous Spray, SPF 50, 1.6 oz uploaded by Toni D.Coppertone Sunscreen Continuous Spray, SPF 50, 1.6 oz uploaded by Crystal W.

BY COPPERTONE

Use: Helps prevent sunburn. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Majenica M.
Redkey, IN
I am very fair complected, and burn easily. My youngest son also burns super easy. We get this sunscreen because it guarantees that we won't be burned by the end of the day! I have found that we don't have to apply it several times an hour like the cheaper brands, which saves money and time. We are avid amusement park goers, so sunscreen is a must when walking around in the sun all day.
Maris R.
I enjoy the Coppertone sunscreen Continuous Spray. I like how all you need to do is just spray it on and you feel that your skin is being protected by the Suns rays. I know other spray on sunscreens you need to rub it once you spray yourself, but not with this spray.
Ashton B.
This product was perfect for when I went to the beach for a week this summer! It kept my skin protected from the sun and did not leave my skin feeling greasy. It was a little pricy, but for the effect that that product gave me I did not mind paying a little extra.
TALIA C.
I have this sunscreen on my vanity. I dont remember the exact reason why i bought this sunscreen but from the several times i have used it, I can say this stuff is good. I do not get sunburns at all and it is so lightweight. you forget you ever put sunscreen in the first place. I 100% recommend it.
Karla C.
We love this stuff for going to the beach. We go often during the summer because we live about 15 minutes from the beach. It's not annoying to have on the body like other oily sprays that are so sticky every grain of sand will stick to it and you end up wiping it off.
Amanda W.
This is a good sunscreen. I love the fact that it is SPF 50. We go to the beach a lot. So, this always comes in handy. It applies really well. The only downside is that it leaves a bit of a residue. But, it does what it is supposed to do. And that is to keep your skin protected from harmful.UV rays.
Arlynne W.
Georgetown, KY
I have always used sunscreen when staying outside. Coppertone sunscreen continuous spray is a staple in my purse. I always keep one available to use. The 1.6 oz is just the right size for me. It works extremely well and it is easy to apply. Never had problems with the spray. #Beachbash
Ericka B.
Commack, NY
So much more convenient than regular rub-on sunscreens. I love using the continuous spray because it helps get the hard to reach areas where you can't necessarily rub in. Doesn't leave my skin feeling too oily either, which other sunscreens tend to do.
Marie S.
As a fare skinned woman I need a high spf when I go to the beach. This works well and smells great. Just be sure to reapply every two hours and you won't get burned!
Samantha Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Perfact mini bottle for travel. I get burned so easily and this sunblock has my back. It's very good on my skin and protects it. They have several spf to choose from. I go for the 50 so I have more protection.