Coppertone Sunscreen Continuous Spray, SPF 50, 1.6 oz uploaded by Crystal W.Coppertone Sunscreen Continuous Spray, SPF 50, 1.6 oz uploaded by Toni D.

BY COPPERTONE

Use: Helps prevent sunburn. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Judy K.
Judy K.
Moosup, CT
I tried the spray for our family beach trip. I figured the spray would be easier to apply to myself and the kids. I felt like having a spray would save us from gritty Sandy hands rubbing sunscreen into our skin. It was a bad choice. Even with applying a lot it left spots unprotected from the sun. Even with multiple applications through out the day. We all still ended up with spotted sun burns. Next time I will stick with the lotion that is thicker you can see where it has been applied and know your covered and protected from harmful sun rays.
Yvette H.
Yvette H.
Evansville, IN
We used this product while on vacation in Florida on our 5 year old twin daughters. Was NOT a good product at all!! Our second and third days there were not good because of the extreme sunburn our daughters received. We reapplied the product a number of times. Not happy at all! My husband and I even were burnt but as adults it was easier for us to deal with.
Would not recommend this!
Eva R.
Eva R.
Hannibal, MO
ok people we all know that skin protection is really important, and as parents it is our job to make sure our little ones are protected, right? well I use Coppertone for my sweet little ones. this small travel size fits in your purse for on the go, spur of the moments when you didn't plan on stopping by the lake or the park.Well i always carry one in my purse!
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Brick, NJ
I prefer continuous spray sunscreens because I do not like getting sunscreen all over my hands. It is also so much quicker than having to rub in lotions. I use this sunscreen frequently throughout the summer by the pool or on the beach. It is very easy to travel with and I appreciate the twist cap to close so that it does not leak all over the place.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Victoria, TX
I use this product primarily on my kids as I try to stay out of the sun as much as possible for health reasons. But, it's an amazing sunscreen and always works wonderfully on my boys. As long as they have Coppertone Sunscreen Continuous Spray on, they never get sunburned. No sunburn=no discomfort. No discomfort=happy boys. Happy boys=Happy mom!!
Merylinda S.
Merylinda S.
Dracut, MA
During summer months, i use Coppertone Sunscreen personally on myself, and my child. I enjoy the fact that it is is not sticky and it dries pretty fast as well. It has met my expectations and has always provided me with protection. Perhaps a cap to cover it would be great as mine got stuck one time and i was not allowed to press any further
Christy W.
Christy W.
Cleveland, TN
As a person with illnesses that makes me susceptible to sun poisoning, I have to be careful about burns too. I highly recommend this product. The price is comparable to others in its catagory. It sprays on smoothly and evenly with great coverage. Lasts a long time and keeps me from leaving the pool looking like a lobster head. 😉
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
I'm pleased with the product however you must reapply many times throughout the day in order to not get burnt. I worry I'll let it go an hour too long in between and my kids or myself get burned. I go through it faster than others because I need to reapply. We do have fair skin, in copertones defense. Over all I do like it.
Missy J.
Missy J.
Saint Paul, MN
I used this while I was in the Caribbean, the sun is much stronger there and this product really protected me from burning. I did get a nice tan without a burn. I would suggest reapplying after getting wet from a pool, lake, ocean etc... The continuous spray makes it easy to self apply without getting your hands goopy.
Gideon S.
Gideon S.
Jeffersonville, IN
Easy to apply, easy to store, easy to transport, this little can of awesome will go with you wherever you need it to. It's securing cap prevents spills or unexpected discharges and the product is effective, if a little short lived (as is the case with most sunscreens. I would definitely buy this sunscreen again.