BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Sport Continuous Spray is specially developed for active adults. It helps protect skin against the sun's most damaging UVA/UVB rays—in a high performance formula that stays on strong when you sweat. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
sammy n.
San Diego, CA
I use this during my softball season, and it’s effective but the consistency bugs me. You can only spray it onto your skin, if you rub it in it starts to roll/flake off. That really bugs me. It’s super greasy too. I try to use sunscreens with the most spf so I tried this out since it’s one of the few that has 100 spf.
Hannah S.
Cherry Hill
I have red hair which means the likely of me burning is a lot higher then most people. The way that it kept me from burning after being out in the sun all day is just amazing. I would recommend this product to anyone with sun sensitive skin because it works wonders.
Holly T.
Potosi
My favorite sunscreen ever. I can put on one coat and let it dry and it’ll be their hours later. You obviously have to reply again but it’s the best. It’s very gentle, smells good and doesn’t feel like grease all over you.
Hannah G.
With my fair skin I always burn in even the slightest sunlight. All throughout sports I used this sunscreen and it gave the best protection. I did have to reapply every couple of hours but it worked the best for me!
Maria C.
Bend, OR
My husband work in construction and during the summer he won’t buy any other brand. We usually get this at Walmart, it’s definitely sweat proof and water proof, he laughs because he has trouble washing it off in the shower. But hey that’s how you know it’s good!Coppertone 8 floz Sunscreen Blocks Uva Rays
Elena F.
This is super easy to use I absolutely love this brand I think it definitely works I've got it in a value pack before at Costco which I highly recommend that you do as well especially if you're out in the sun a lot you have a big family lots of kids and you're gonna want to be applying take them with you
Amanda D.
Redwood City, CA
My husband is a full-coverage-or-bust type and only goes for SPF100. He enjoys this. It doesn't smell pretty nor is it super clear, but it works for him!
Bo O.
Colorado Springs
I live in Colorado and so it doesn't take much to get a sunburn out here so I use coppertone 100 Apr, does the job every time.