Coppertone® Sport™ Broad Spectrum SPF 100 Sunscreen Spray 5.5 oz. Aerosol Can uploaded by Isabel r.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Sport Continuous Spray is specially developed for active adults. It helps protect skin against the sun's most damaging UVA/UVB rays—in a high performance formula that stays on strong when you sweat. see more...

Buy on kmart
Jacklyn P.
Let me start off by saying I have the fairest most freckled skin, and it burns if I step outside on a cloudy October day. This stuff works! I was out in a kayak for hours and applied once. No freaking burn, barely a tan line. It’s a bit greasy, but I’ll take the slight grease over a burn any day!
Hannah S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I have red hair which means the likely of me burning is a lot higher then most people. The way that it kept me from burning after being out in the sun all day is just amazing. I would recommend this product to anyone with sun sensitive skin because it works wonders.
Samantha M.
Augusta
My skin burns at the drop of a hat, so this is a summer necessity. I haven't found anything better than this, in terms of staying power (still gotta reapply though) and protection. I probably won't stop buying this until I die.
Maria C.
Bend, OR
My husband work in construction and during the summer he won’t buy any other brand. We usually get this at Walmart, it’s definitely sweat proof and water proof, he laughs because he has trouble washing it off in the shower. But hey that’s how you know it’s good!Coppertone 8 floz Sunscreen Blocks Uva Rays
Elena F.
This is super easy to use I absolutely love this brand I think it definitely works I've got it in a value pack before at Costco which I highly recommend that you do as well especially if you're out in the sun a lot you have a big family lots of kids and you're gonna want to be applying take them with you
Anisha P.
This stuff is great! I bought this for my new tattoo to keep it protected from the sun and it works great! Also use it in the beginning of summer for my Minnesota sun-deprived fair skin! Very easy to use and lightly weight on the skin. Would recommend!
Haley S.
Vancouver
In the summer I simply can't leave the house without putting this on. I'm allergic to the sun so having something to protect my skin is a must, and I can trust this. Even with my sun allergie this stuff buys me up to an hour in the sun.
Hannah G.
With my fair skin I always burn in even the slightest sunlight. All throughout sports I used this sunscreen and it gave the best protection. I did have to reapply every couple of hours but it worked the best for me!
sammy n.
San Diego, CA
I use this during my softball season, and it’s effective but the consistency bugs me. You can only spray it onto your skin, if you rub it in it starts to roll/flake off. That really bugs me. It’s super greasy too. I try to use sunscreens with the most spf so I tried this out since it’s one of the few that has 100 spf.
Holly T.
Potosi
My favorite sunscreen ever. I can put on one coat and let it dry and it’ll be their hours later. You obviously have to reply again but it’s the best. It’s very gentle, smells good and doesn’t feel like grease all over you.