Coppertone Sport Water Resistant Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 50 - 10 oz uploaded by Litzi G.

BY COPPERTONE

Buy on Jet.com*
Jane d.
Jane d.
Acworth, GA
This is the only sunscreen I use. It stays on while I workout and protects my very fair skin. I have used this brand for 15 years and never get burned. Also, it does not get into my eyes when outdoors. Highly recommended!
Cody J.
Cody J.
I love this sunscreen, it keeps me from being in pain after time in the sun. You do need to reapply once every few hours after being in the water, but overall it lasts for a good amount of time.
Connor O.
Connor O.
Littleton, CO
I cannot recall the last time I bought a sunscreen other than this. It protects and does the job it claims to do. I would recommend this product.
Litzi G.
Litzi G.
Love this product my dad works in the hot sun & he uses this everyday. It does what it's supposed too and it has spf 50!
Shel W.
Shel W.
We love the coppertone sport products, especially for summer days by the pool or summer sporting events!!!
Elina V.
Elina V.
LA HABRA, CA
Review for: Coppertone Sport Water Resistant Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 50 - 10 oz
Being a mom, I'm all about protecting mine and my kids skin! This one is definitely a favorite for my family. SPF is perfect and staying power is on point! My daughter has a Navy ROTC Sailing academy she's going to and this is definitely being packed with her! Through sweat and swim it stays and protects! We've gone a whole day at the beach only reapplying once! And Our skin, protected the entire time! Definitely a go to for active people!
Kenzie M.
Kenzie M.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Water Resistant Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 50 - 10 oz
This is the best products to use when going out in Sun . it stays on strong throughout the day and uses very few reapplications. I never burn when using this product.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Ocala, FL
Review for: Coppertone Sport Water Resistant Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 50 - 10 oz
The best part of this sunscreen is that it stays put in the water and even when you sweat. It's a staple in my beach bag because it keeps my fair skin from turning into lobster skin! It isn't oily or sticky and it doesn't have a harsh sunscreen scent either! But it doesn't need to be reapplied every 30-45 minutes. Overall, great product.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Leominster, MA
Review for: Coppertone Sport Water Resistant Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 50 - 10 oz
I have been using this brand of sunscreen since I was a baby. The only time I burn is when I forget to put it on! Now it's not magic, I would reapply after swimming or after hours of sweating in the sun, but it's still really effective. It also doesn't smell like flowers, but once you put it on you don't smell a thing, so that doesn't really matter. If you need sun protection, this is the way to go!