BY COPPERTONE

SPF 50 UVA/UVB. Ultra Sweat Resistant Won t run into eyes & sting. No Slip Grip - ultra dry formula. Waterproof. Coppertone Sport® Sunscreen is equipment for your skin.   This high performance, ultra sweat resistant sunscreen bonds to your skin on contact and won t run into your eyes and sting.  Plus, the ultra dry formula doesn t leave a greasy residue which could adversely affect your grip.  This formula is also oil free, hypoallergenic, water resistant, and PABA-free. see more...

• Do you prefer the lotion or the spray Coppertone better?84 Answers
  • Does this work in high temperatures? I've tried other brands in t...1 Answers
  • What is the total point of 75? I heard nothing over 50 works. Lo...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sonia B.
Glendale, AZ
So last year after summer was over the 99 cent only store had copper tone sport ultra for 1.00. Hell yes right I bought 25 cans because you know if you go to Walmart it's over 7+ a can. So needless to say this season I am loving me some coppertone. I also have the ability to share with others. Sometimes you want to get stingy because it's expensive. But not this time. I do love how long it lasts and living in the desert we need this all the time.. Or later you'll be looking like that lady from something about Mary. Bahh always what I'm trying to say even if this stuff wasn't a dollar I'd still buy it because it's great quality and doesn't leave you feeling like you rubbed baby oil on yourself so go get some!!
Lindsay R.
Fort wayne, IN
Here it is folks. This it my #1, go-to, fully-trusted, must have, will accept no other, sunscreen. My kids play hard, they swim hard, they build sandcastles hard, they beg for yet another snack hard. This is the lotion that I know will cover them through all of their hard work, and hard play. Now, if the good people at Coppertone could develop a product that keeps dirt off of them the way Sport Ultra Sweatproof lotion keeps the burn away from their sweet skin, then I will totally give them and extra pack of fruit snacks. Maybe two. I don't know, we'll see. I might need that other pack, my youngest just fed her's to the fish.
Cara B.
Rexburg, ID
I absolutely love this Coppertone! I have very fair, very sensitive skin, and even when I wear sunscreen, I still tend to burn. I'm a California girl that has been transplanted into Idaho, so not only have I spent endless days at the beach, but in Idaho where there is a higher elevation, I have no escape from the sun. In the past, I have had sunscreens smear or wear off really easily, but with this Ultra Sweatproof sunscreen, I definitely get the protection I need, which is perfect for long days of hiking or long days at the beach!
Liz J.
This is my favorite sunscreen, and the only one I recommend to others! It is also very affordable! I have very sensitive skin, so i get sunburned very very easily, and despite using sunscreen I would also get burned. I tried this sunscreen, and it feels like a miracle! I only applied it once, and spent the entire day at a theme park, and also at the zoo, and didn't burn at all! I do recommend applying it more than once, but even on a hot summer day, this is my absolute go to sunscreen. I will never use anything else!
Bethany S.
Alva, OK
We love this sunscreen. It is all my daughter can use. She was blessed with an Irish heritage so she is very light skinned, freckles, and red hair. So when she goes out on in the sun she burns quickly. The sport is waterproof so it stays on even in the pool or lake. The 75 SPF keeps her protected for a long period of time. Great coverage. The bottle is lightweight, easy to pack and take with you. Great design. Only brand we use!!
Carlos M.
Oakland, CA
This sunscreen is really good its really soft and it makes my skin nice and soft as its also lotion. its really good for people who plan to swim as its waterproof and the water that gets on it will not affect the ending product and you will not end with sun burns. I personally use this one and I've never had a problem with it. I've had sunburns with other sunscreen who supposedly say are water proof but really aren't.
Esmy F.
Ontario, CA
Coppertone Sport Ultra Sweat proof Sunscreen Lotion is perfect for an all day outing in the sun. I can use a small amount on my face and I have sensitive skin. If you just smear a hug glob around your eyes, yes it will get in your eyes and sting real bad! So definitely have to be generous around the eyes. I let the product sink into my skin 30 minutes prior to engaging in any sun activity. Hope this review helps you.
Alissa L.
Merritt, MI
I love this sunscreen! Not only is it available in many different SPF strengths but it also continues to offer protection even while swimming or sweating! So, no matter what activities my family and I do during the summer I know that we will remain protected! Plus, it lasts quite a while before you need to reapply it so you can focus more on having fun and less on taking time to reapply sunscreen!
Stephanie B.
Sevierville, TN
With summer coming up, and having small children I like to use a high SPF for them. I always keep the sport on me in my beach bag or if I know we are going out for a long time. my husband my kids and myself think it's a great product. it lasts a long time, and smells great. I usually don't have to reapply, but every 5 hours. overall great product, wonderful price. I would recommend it to anyone!!
Olivia D.
I absolutely LOVE this sunscreen! If I apply once every 80-90 minutes when swimming, I won't get burnt. If I'm not swimming, I can wear it for 3-4 hours without getting burnt! It's not greasy and takes only about 1-2 minutes to be completely absorbed into the skin. It's also extremely affordable compared to many other sunscreens, and it comes in a big bottle, so it's great for the family!
Jolynn W.
Wallis, TX
Do you prefer the lotion or the spray Coppertone better?
Rebecca H.
Columbia, TN
What do you think about this sunblock? How does it work for you?
Rebecca G.
San Diego, CA
Is this greasy?
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
Does this come in spray on version?
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
Does this leave your skin feeling oily?