BY COPPERTONE

SPF 50 UVA/UVB. Ultra Sweat Resistant Won t run into eyes & sting. No Slip Grip - ultra dry formula. Waterproof. Coppertone Sport® Sunscreen is equipment for your skin.   This high performance, ultra sweat resistant sunscreen bonds to your skin on contact and won t run into your eyes and sting.  Plus, the ultra dry formula doesn t leave a greasy residue which could adversely affect your grip.  This formula is also oil free, hypoallergenic, water resistant, and PABA-free. see more...

• Do you prefer the lotion or the spray Coppertone better?84 Answers
  • Does this work in high temperatures? I've tried other bra...1 Answers
  • What is the total point of 75? I heard nothing over 50 w...2 Answers
Paige H.
Seminole , FL
I lifeguarded on the beach for 4 years and still work part time at a jet ski rental company on the beach. Always carry this and the spray in my bag. I can always depend on these products to last me through the day through sweat and swimming.
Hanna W.
I like this, but it’s a pain to get on. I used it when i was playing softball, so when you need to reapply, the lotion takes forever to blend in. The smallest bit goes a long way and you really need to work it into the skin. After that it works great. The only down side is how long it takes to apply
Cristina G.
I use 3 sunscreen products. This is one. I put this around those areas that ALWAYS burn people forever to apply sunscreen. After a bad burn in these areas, face and “burn zones” get applied in front of mirror. “Burn zones” are around armpits, ears, back of neck into hair line, whole chest area (you move so go below your swimsuit for coverage), bum, bikini line and upper/inner thighs. If you apply this first inside, then use spray later, you reduce risk of burn or no burn. Promise!

I love this formula best before it’s sweatproof. You don’t have to be athlete, just laying in the sun works up a sweat! This sunscreen is the best for the body!!!
Paola C.
sonoma, CA
This product is a life saver, my mom recently had skin cancer and this is her go to sunscreen and now I don't leave the house without some and I just wouldn't switch sunscreens unless I tried something better. The only downside is the scent.
Shannon Z.
Raleigh, NC
I liked this sunscreen however I felt that the consistency of the sunscreen was a bit thick which didn’t allow me to truly rub the product in all the way. I like to have minimal visible sunscreen streaks on my skin after application.
Rachael C.
Ocala
I bought this for my husband who works outside in the blazing florida sun all day long. When it comes to protection it does its job. He doesn't burn but i don't know if it really is sweat proof. He applies throughout the day. One thing i didn't like was that it stained his shirts reddish around the collar. Of course he works in construction so it didn't matter that much but i did think twice before i used it. I think I'll keep looking.
Kaylee Z.
Ballwin, MO
This sunscreen was not very good at protecting me from the sun. I'm not sure what the issue was, and it may have been that I was allergic to an ingredient within the sunscreen, but it make my skin itch and a lot of bumps rose. In addition, I often got sunburnt even with excessively applying this sunscreen on myself every few hours. My skin was extremely dehydrated and looked crisp and was itchy. Not a very good sunscreen, at least in my own experience.
barbara t.
This sunscreen saved my skin from blistering in the sun! My skin is super fair and I have to reapply sunscreen a million times at the beach to avoid burns and this one in spf 70 was amazing. I don’t typically reach for spray sunscreens because it’s so easy to miss a spot. This is my go to sunscreen!
Lexi W.
Not happy with brand at all!! I have purchased several different types and with all of them had super red blotchy sunburn patches all over my body. The sunscreen was not past expiration date, it just didnt work!! I do NOT recommend using this!!!
Morgan E.
Johnson City
This, aside from Blue Lizard, is the only sunscreen that keeps my skin from getting burnt. Does not make my skin too oily and lasts for a while after application
Jolynn W.
Wallis, TX
Do you prefer the lotion or the spray Coppertone better?
Rebecca H.
Columbia, TN
What do you think about this sunblock? How does it work for you?
Rebecca G.
San Diego, CA
Is this greasy?
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
Does this come in spray on version?
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
Does this leave your skin feeling oily?