BY COPPERTONE #23 in Body Sunscreen

SPF 50 UVA/UVB. Ultra Sweat Resistant Won t run into eyes & sting. No Slip Grip - ultra dry formula. Waterproof. Coppertone Sport® Sunscreen is equipment for your skin.   This high performance, ultra sweat resistant sunscreen bonds to your skin on contact and won t run into your eyes and sting.  Plus, the ultra dry formula doesn t leave a greasy residue which could adversely affect your grip.  This formula is also oil free, hypoallergenic, water resistant, and PABA-free. see more...

• Do you prefer the lotion or the spray Coppertone better?84 Answers
  • Does this work in high temperatures? I've tried other bra...1 Answers
  • What is the total point of 75? I heard nothing over 50 w...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Paige H.
Gulfport, FL
I lifeguarded on the beach for 4 years and still work part time at a jet ski rental company on the beach. Always carry this and the spray in my bag. I can always depend on these products to last me through the day through sweat and swimming.
Shannon Z.
Raleigh, NC
I liked this sunscreen however I felt that the consistency of the sunscreen was a bit thick which didn’t allow me to truly rub the product in all the way. I like to have minimal visible sunscreen streaks on my skin after application.
Thalia S.
Good protection. I hate the fact that if you sweat or get into the water it melts and drips into your eyes. And it burns but if you are just using it gor a walk in the park or at a football or baseball game it all good.
Kaylee Z.
Ballwin, MO
This sunscreen was not very good at protecting me from the sun. I'm not sure what the issue was, and it may have been that I was allergic to an ingredient within the sunscreen, but it make my skin itch and a lot of bumps rose. In addition, I often got sunburnt even with excessively applying this sunscreen on myself every few hours. My skin was extremely dehydrated and looked crisp and was itchy. Not a very good sunscreen, at least in my own experience.
Ashlee W.
I quite enjoy this sunscreen because of the fact that it's sweat proof. I tend to overheat a ton in the summer (I hate the heat) so I prefer something that's going to STAY on
Lexi W.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Not happy with brand at all!! I have purchased several different types and with all of them had super red blotchy sunburn patches all over my body. The sunscreen was not past expiration date, it just didnt work!! I do NOT recommend using this!!!
Emma C.
Lexington, SC
I work outside and always need to wear sunscreen so I don't turn into a lobster. This stuff works so well. I have never gotten sunburnt using this. It is not expensive and it's easy to use. I use this everyday and would never try anything else. I definitely recommend this.
Morgan E.
Johnson City
This, aside from Blue Lizard, is the only sunscreen that keeps my skin from getting burnt. Does not make my skin too oily and lasts for a while after application
Lindsey M.
I love this for intense days when you know it's hot and you are going to be out in the sun sweating all day. It works great and stays on. Love it and would recommend
Regina D.
Springdale, AR
I really like this suncreen. It really soaks in and stays put. It doesn't seem to just sit on your skin and then wipe off or sweat off all tbe time. I don't find myself having to reapply constantly. The smell is nice.
Jolynn W.
Wallis, TX
Do you prefer the lotion or the spray Coppertone better?
Rebecca H.
Columbia, TN
What do you think about this sunblock? How does it work for you?
Rebecca G.
San Diego, CA
Is this greasy?
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
Does this come in spray on version?
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
Does this leave your skin feeling oily?