BY COPPERTONE #44 in Body Sunscreen

SPF 50 UVA/UVB. Ultra Sweat Resistant Won t run into eyes & sting. No Slip Grip - ultra dry formula. Waterproof. Coppertone Sport® Sunscreen is equipment for your skin.   This high performance, ultra sweat resistant sunscreen bonds to your skin on contact and won t run into your eyes and sting.  Plus, the ultra dry formula doesn t leave a greasy residue which could adversely affect your grip.  This formula is also oil free, hypoallergenic, water resistant, and PABA-free. see more...

• Do you prefer the lotion or the spray Coppertone better?84 Answers
  • Does this work in high temperatures? I've tried other brands in t...1 Answers
  • What is the total point of 75? I heard nothing over 50 works. Lo...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kaylee Z.
Ballwin, MO
This sunscreen was not very good at protecting me from the sun. I'm not sure what the issue was, and it may have been that I was allergic to an ingredient within the sunscreen, but it make my skin itch and a lot of bumps rose. In addition, I often got sunburnt even with excessively applying this sunscreen on myself every few hours. My skin was extremely dehydrated and looked crisp and was itchy. Not a very good sunscreen, at least in my own experience.
Paige H.
Gulfport, FL
I lifeguarded on the beach for 4 years and still work part time at a jet ski rental company on the beach. Always carry this and the spray in my bag. I can always depend on these products to last me through the day through sweat and swimming.
Tra-Mi B.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my go to sunscreen. I bought a family pack at Costco, which is a great value. I like that it’s waterproof, since I only apply body sunscreen when I plan to go outdoors and sweat or go swimming.
Lexi W.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Not happy with brand at all!! I have purchased several different types and with all of them had super red blotchy sunburn patches all over my body. The sunscreen was not past expiration date, it just didnt work!! I do NOT recommend using this!!!
Shelby A.
This is the sunscreen that we reach for time after time and year after year. Not only is copper tone the best but its also a great price. It doesn’t leave you greasy or sticky like other sunscreens do. It stays on through sweat and water. We’ve tried other sunscreens and nothing compares to the quality and price of Coppertone.
Keylee P.
I have sensitive and very fair skin and this stuff never fails to protect! It spreads easily and isn’t too greasy. Great for swimming because it doesn’t come off easily especially if you’re a goggle user and rubbing your face a lot.
Renee L.
Saint Henry, OH
I purchased this product for Track and field because I didn’t want to sweat off my sunscreen as I don’t have a lot of time to reapply between events. This sunscreen holds up very well and prevents me from any burns thus far.
Samantha C.
Coopersburg, PA
This sunscreen is great for those who spend a lot of time in the sun. It doesn’t sweat off very easily. It has a normal sunscreen odor. It’s pretty much the only sunscreen we buy as a family and we live at the beach.
Charisse N.
Spokane, WA
Coppertone is one of the sunscreens that we’ll always purchase. It’s usually priced decently and you can typically get two for a good price. I’ll be buying more next summer.
Jessica D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Let me start off by saying that I am a super fair skinned Redhead. I burn SO easily in the sun! Last year, I went to Florida and to the beach for the first time ever. This is the sunscreen I took with me, mine is spf 50. I was out on the beach ALL DAY and I only reapplied this once and I did not burn. That is magic to me. This is my go to now for sunscreen, I've  never had one that protected me as well as this one does.
Jolynn W.
Wallis, TX
Do you prefer the lotion or the spray Coppertone better?
Rebecca H.
Columbia, TN
What do you think about this sunblock? How does it work for you?
Rebecca G.
San Diego, CA
Is this greasy?
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
Does this come in spray on version?
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
Does this leave your skin feeling oily?