BY COPPERTONE

UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell " in 9 reviews
  • "Use this every time we go to the beach, or if we're outside, swimming." in 1 review
  • "It's a great product and stays out of their eyes." in 1 review
  • "would recommend to anyone" in 1 review
Sasha W.
Omaha, NE
This is my go to all over sunscreen. High enough SPF to offer good protection on even the hottest, brightest days and very reasonably priced. Ok to use on the face.
Maddie F.
Broussard , LA
This is pretty much the only sunscreen I purchase. The packaging is nice. When you're in the store picking out the spf you want, the spf is in big numbers and easy to see. It is not harsh on the skin. It is very effective and keeps you protected.
Sol Et L.
San Marcos, TX
My family uses this for outings. Except for Dad, we're all tan so that probably plays a part on us not "cooking" lol. However, Mom makes Dad wear it and he never ends up burning. So, so far so good. The consistency is good too. Spreads well.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
Love this product. Long lasting and through sweat as well. I got it at Walmart stores. Easy to apply and non expensive. Smells like sun block. 😊 I never burn with this product.
Chandler E.
Middleton, WI
I prefer a mist but the lotion works well too. Coppertone is a well trusted brand so I tend to stick with it. The price is fair for what you're getting and it does the job.
Lisa N.
Being very pale means that I have to put on sunscreen any time I go outside for long periods of time, and cooper tone is the easiest to apply on the go. The spray version is the easiest to apply, but for the longer times outdoors, I prefer the lotion. Reapplication can be annoying though because I want to have my sunscreen ready before I step out of the house and done with so I can enjoy or fully pay attention to what I'm doing.
Cristal Y.
We love using this sunscreen at our house. It isn't heavy or oily and doesn't smell. My husband had 3rd degree burns on 90% of his legs and this is the only sunscreen we trust to protect him when we snorkeling or to the beach.
Lisa D.
The lotion goes on smooth and makes it easy not to miss patches of skin. I tend to burn easily and I use this with the spray , applying a base coat of the lotion and reapplying with spray every few hours and did not burn.
Maria
This sunscreen felt great. It had no greasy feel and it had a great smell. As for sun protection, I was in the sun for hours with it on and woke up the next day with no sunburn at all. Talk about true advertising.
Ashanti N.
West Babylon, NY
I have very pale skin and burn rather easily. I'm an avid beach goer and needed something to prevent me missing out on the beach. I tried this product and loved it. With minimal reapplying, I didn't get burned.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?