Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#303 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photo (1)
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Seadrift, TX

This is what I buy for my boys. they play so hard and always in and out of water, it does an awesome job protecting them from harsh sun
Lyndie B.
Lyndie B.
Temecula, CA

Pretty decent sunscreen but not my favorite by far, too greasy for sensitive or oily skin. No sun burns though so that's the good part
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Temecula, CA

This works pretty good, especially the staying power, you will need to reapply after a few hours but will last after going swimming.
Alana A.
Alana A.
Ithaca, NY

This sunscreen is great for a long day of hiking and exploring outside! The bottle is nice and I've never had problems with leakage.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Fairfield, OH

This sunscreen gives great coverage and if applied like directed, you will not burn. It's easy to rub in and keeps you protected.
Shannon O.
Shannon O.

Works great! I like that it is effective for long periods of time and I LOVE that it is water resistant. So great for the lake.
Michaela B.
Michaela B.

This has been our go to sunscreen for years. I am very fair skinned and love the coverage this sunscreen gives me. Great value!
Audrey H.
Audrey H.
Dayton, OH

Scent is light, sunscreen stays in well, doesn't make my skin overly greasy, have never been sunburnt when using this properly
Maryjane K.
Maryjane K.
Thomaston, CT

Horrible smell and goes on greasy. I have sensitive skin and this made me itchy. It did protect agains sun burn well though.
Lauren V.
Lauren V.

This sunscreen is great. Easy to apply, I prefer lotions over sprays. It stays on really well when you enter the water also.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN

Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON

For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA

What are the main ingredients in this product?