Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#185 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photo (1)
Miriam G.
Miriam G.
Ottawa

This is a great sunscreen for a day outdoors. It does come out thick, and has a heavy scent. It also washes off quite easily, so I find myself needing to reapply often.
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.

An average priced, typical sunscreen. It does its job and is dependable. It doesn't stay on the best when sweating, etc. but works great for a typical day at the pool.
Mikayla S.
Mikayla S.
Inglewood, CA

Love it especially since they are waterproof I love to use it for the beach or wen I got to the water park I tend to use this more then the other sunscreen brands
Stacey V.
Stacey V.

It was alright compared to other sunscreens it didn't get the job done because I still had a sunburn on my legs where I had put sunscreen on 2 hours before.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Missisauga, ON

Used this on a recent trip to Arizona in the 95 degree heat, had great coverage. Did not need to reapply often, the product lasted throughout the afternoon.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.

Coopertone Sport Sunscreen provides sun protection and doesn't sweat away! You can catch a little tan, but without being burnt. Reapply for best results.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.

I saw this product 2 years ago when it came out, and I love the light feeling of it! No oily like other sunscreens. And leaves a satin feeling to my skin
Erin T.
Erin T.

This is our favorite sunscreen because it is sweat-proof. I have very fair skin and it keeps me from getting burned for a long time. I trust this brand!
Loretha J.
Loretha J.
Milwaukee, WI

I only use sun screen during the hot months which is during summer, when I go for walks or just out at events and it protects my skin. It last for hours
Shkatie T.
Shkatie T.
Jacksonville, FL

This is my go to sunscreen when I'm doing something outdoors. Hot summer days that I decide to bike ride I will apply this and it really is sweatproof!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN

Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON

For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA

What are the main ingredients in this product?

Join Now