Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#173 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photo (1)
Loretha J.
Loretha J.
Milwaukee, WI

I only use sun screen during the hot months which is during summer, when I go for walks or just out at events and it protects my skin. It last for hours
Shkatie T.
Shkatie T.
Jacksonville, FL

This is my go to sunscreen when I'm doing something outdoors. Hot summer days that I decide to bike ride I will apply this and it really is sweatproof!
Patrick B.
Patrick B.
Pittsburgh, PA

Great product. The whole family used it in a very hot OBX, and it held strong with the sweat. Didn't have to reapply as frequently as other sunblocks.
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.

I used this sunscreen the most - it definitely keeps the sun from damaging my skin and it doesn't leave a film on my skin when you first put it on.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
East Elmhurst, NY

This is a good protective sunscreen. It is a little greasy, but I don't mind cause I don't want a sunburn. It also lasts for a good amount of time.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Napoleon, OH

I love Coppertone Sport Sunscreen! It goes on smoothly and is non-greasy. It's sweat-proof and waterproof for up to two hours - what's not to love?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Springfield, MO

Worked well, but had to continuously reapply after being in water. I did not feel like I was getting much protection while in water. Very pricey.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Woodstock

Works well, good value. It has your typical sunscreen smell and is a bit thicker than some sunscreens so it takes longer to work into your skin.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Elkhart, IN

Go on nice and is not to thick. Doesn't burn the eyes . And no I don't want to say more... you ask that every time like I have a book to wright.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Wooster, OH

I love this sunscreen! I am a redhead and I burn extremely easy. This sunscreen in SPF 70 protected me from the sun on the beach this summer!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN

Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON

For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA

What are the main ingredients in this product?

Join Now