Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#185 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photo (1)
Saher V.
Saher V.
Saint Louis, MO

This sunscreen is very hydrating as well a along lasting. It does have the scent of sunscreen but is not unpleasant. Overall it is light and refreshing while getting the job done.
Annie S.
Annie S.
Toronto

It's sunscreen it pretty good. It had a high SPF so great for sunny days. It's a lotion formula and I find it does take a while to dry on my skin. I think it's an okay sunscreen.
We joined a private pool this year and have used this product numerous times this summer already. I have not burned yet. I have sensitive skin and this never irritates my skin.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH

Love this product. Long lasting and through sweat as well. I got it at Walmart stores. Easy to apply and non expensive. Smells like sun block. 😊 I never burn with this product.
Kayleen R.
Kayleen R.
Glendale, AZ

This was a good sunscreen to help us from the rays of the sun. It allowed us to move freely and not worry about getting fried. Just have to keep reapplying throughout the day
Tayler C.
Tayler C.
Oakdale, CT

This product smells great and feels great on the skin. It also works well on the face because it is gentle. It works well with sweat but needs to be reapplied if wet to much.
Martha A.
Martha A.
Ramona , Ca

I like to use this when hiking or even just going to the beach. I feel like it stays on pretty good and doesn't run or irritate my eyes like some of the other sunscreens do.
Chandler E.
Chandler E.
Middleton, WI

I prefer a mist but the lotion works well too. Coppertone is a well trusted brand so I tend to stick with it. The price is fair for what you're getting and it does the job.
Felicia J.
Felicia J.
Hampton, SC

I used the ultra sweatproof one because I have heat sensitive skin and I get heat bumps if I stay out in the sun too long. This provides the best protection I've ever had.
Larisse K.
Larisse K.
Elizabeth, NJ

Long lasting, gets the job done, no offensive over the top scent. this is great for playing beach volleyball, and can easily be found in drugstores and Walmart and Target.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN

Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON

For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA

What are the main ingredients in this product?

Join Now