BY COPPERTONE

UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. see more...

Coppertone Sport Sunscreen
  • "This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell " in 3 reviews
  • "would recommend to anyone" in 1 review
  • "used this product and it wasn't good for my sensitive skin, broke out after using this product" in 1 review
  • "It's a great product and stays out of their eyes." in 1 review
  • "Use this every time we go to the beach, or if we're outside, swimming." in 1 review
Mikayla G.
This product was awesome! I use it all time, regardless if I am playing a sport or not because it stays on my skin so well. I have no worries when I apply this sunscreen.
Kristen O.
Hixton, WI
I found this very helpful with how much easy I get so sunburned from being a redhead the only other thing I will say is you have put it on a few more times depending on the hours your outside
Emily B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Because of my very fair skin.. Sunscreen is my number one on my list tomorrow pack for the beach. Coppertone is very easy to apply and lasts a long time before having to reapply. #beachbag
Allie L.
Alexandria, VA
Only difference, I had the Coppertone Sport SPF 75. Works great, I have very very fair skin and have yet to be burnt while using this sunscreen. I do reapply quite often to make sure I am covered but so far, its great!
Meredith C.
Senoia, GA
My husband and I use this sunscreen during the summer time. It's not too pricey, doesn't leak in our beach bad, and absorbs quickly...I hate that lasting greasy feeling! This is one of the few sunscreen brands we trust to protect our skin from the sun.
Brenna K.
Union, KY
This last a while so it's pretty great protection but it is super thick and hard to rub in. If you can get your kids to sit still long enough to run it in though it is really great bc it's water resistant and they can play longer before having to reapply
Katie W.
Memphis, TN
Rubs in very well. Does not feel greasy on skin. Good coverage. This sunscreen protects well. You get good quality for a good price. Available at most stores, easy packaging to identify.
Anastasia S.
Ravenna, OH
I use this during gold season! I golf for my high school and I can't imagine not using this! I start in the summer and during the season I'm out for hours. I'd be so burnt without this
Maddie F.
Broussard , LA
This is pretty much the only sunscreen I purchase. The packaging is nice. When you're in the store picking out the spf you want, the spf is in big numbers and easy to see. It is not harsh on the skin. It is very effective and keeps you protected.
Sasha W.
Omaha, NE
This is my go to all over sunscreen. High enough SPF to offer good protection on even the hottest, brightest days and very reasonably priced. Ok to use on the face.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?