Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#359 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photo (1)
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Springfield, MO

Worked well, but had to continuously reapply after being in water. I did not feel like I was getting much protection while in water. Very pricey.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Elkhart, IN

Go on nice and is not to thick. Doesn't burn the eyes . And no I don't want to say more... you ask that every time like I have a book to wright.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Wooster, OH

I love this sunscreen! I am a redhead and I burn extremely easy. This sunscreen in SPF 70 protected me from the sun on the beach this summer!
Elise W.
Elise W.
Myrtle Beach, SC

I have to apply a liberal amount and it is mostly easy to rub in without leaving streaks. It feels a lot heavier than the spray on version.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Richmond, TX

It's a very convenient sunscreen. I find it everywhere when I forget one at home. It's a thick white but really helps you not get burned.
moonstar m.
moonstar m.

I like that this product does not run when you sweat. I also like that it does not feel greasy on your skin, and I can use it on my kids.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Monroeton, PA

I feel like it works like you'd expect, the formula is a bit greasy to rub in. Especially if you are reapplying in the sun and humidity.
CHRISTINE M.
CHRISTINE M.
Fairhope, AL

Use this almost year round. Does not come off in water or when sweating. Product works as it says it does. Does not leave a greasy feel.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Stockton, CA

This is the only sunscreen that my boyfriend uses and trusts! He is a welder, so it really helps in preventing burns from closer range.
syamala r.
syamala r.

I use copper tone sunscreen lotion. I purchased it from Walmart. It is the best sunscreen I have ever used. It worked very well for me.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN

Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON

For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA

What are the main ingredients in this product?

Join Now