BY COPPERTONE

UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. see more...

Coppertone Sport Sunscreen
  • "This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell " in 3 reviews
  • "would recommend to anyone" in 1 review
  • "used this product and it wasn't good for my sensitive skin, broke out after using this product" in 1 review
  • "It's a great product and stays out of their eyes." in 1 review
  • "Use this every time we go to the beach, or if we're outside, swimming." in 1 review
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Elkhart, IN
Go on nice and is not to thick. Doesn't burn the eyes . And no I don't want to say more... you ask that every time like I have a book to wright.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Wooster, OH
I love this sunscreen! I am a redhead and I burn extremely easy. This sunscreen in SPF 70 protected me from the sun on the beach this summer!
Elise W.
Elise W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have to apply a liberal amount and it is mostly easy to rub in without leaving streaks. It feels a lot heavier than the spray on version.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Richmond, TX
It's a very convenient sunscreen. I find it everywhere when I forget one at home. It's a thick white but really helps you not get burned.
moonstar m.
moonstar m.
I like that this product does not run when you sweat. I also like that it does not feel greasy on your skin, and I can use it on my kids.
CHRISTINE M.
CHRISTINE M.
Fairhope, AL
Use this almost year round. Does not come off in water or when sweating. Product works as it says it does. Does not leave a greasy feel.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Monroeton, PA
I feel like it works like you'd expect, the formula is a bit greasy to rub in. Especially if you are reapplying in the sun and humidity.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Seadrift, TX
This is what I buy for my boys. they play so hard and always in and out of water, it does an awesome job protecting them from harsh sun
Monique M.
Monique M.
Stockton, CA
This is the only sunscreen that my boyfriend uses and trusts! He is a welder, so it really helps in preventing burns from closer range.
Lyndie B.
Lyndie B.
Temecula, CA
Pretty decent sunscreen but not my favorite by far, too greasy for sensitive or oily skin. No sun burns though so that's the good part
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?