Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#263 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photos (4)
Stacey V.
Stacey V.
It was alright compared to other sunscreens it didn't get the job done because I still had a sunburn on my legs where I had put sunscreen on 2 hours before.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
I saw this product 2 years ago when it came out, and I love the light feeling of it! No oily like other sunscreens. And leaves a satin feeling to my skin
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Oct. 4, 2016, 1:06 p.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
Coopertone Sport Sunscreen provides sun protection and doesn't sweat away! You can catch a little tan, but without being burnt. Reapply for best results.
Loretha J.
Loretha J.
Milwaukee, WI
Oct. 15, 2016, 11:57 p.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
I only use sun screen during the hot months which is during summer, when I go for walks or just out at events and it protects my skin. It last for hours
Shkatie T.
Shkatie T.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my go to sunscreen when I'm doing something outdoors. Hot summer days that I decide to bike ride I will apply this and it really is sweatproof!
Patrick B.
Patrick B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Oct. 7, 2016, 2:50 p.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
Great product. The whole family used it in a very hot OBX, and it held strong with the sweat. Didn't have to reapply as frequently as other sunblocks.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
East Elmhurst, NY
This is a good protective sunscreen. It is a little greasy, but I don't mind cause I don't want a sunburn. It also lasts for a good amount of time.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Napoleon, OH
I love Coppertone Sport Sunscreen! It goes on smoothly and is non-greasy. It's sweat-proof and waterproof for up to two hours - what's not to love?
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.
I used this sunscreen the most - it definitely keeps the sun from damaging my skin and it doesn't leave a film on my skin when you first put it on.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Springfield, MO
Worked well, but had to continuously reapply after being in water. I did not feel like I was getting much protection while in water. Very pricey.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?