Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#173 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photo (1)
Amber T.
Amber T.
St Regis Falls, NY

I apply this to my kids and myself 30 mins before we leave to go swimming. I reapply a smaller spf when we arrive. I have done this for years and none of my kids or myself have ever burned while swimming. Love this stuff.
Lee W.
Lee W.
Palestine, TX

This is my go to sunscreen in the summertime. I am very pale, so I am careful to wear sunscreen anytime I plan to be outside in the sun. This one seems to work very well as long as I remember to reapply every few hours.
Allie L.
Allie L.
Alexandria, VA

Only difference, I had the Coppertone Sport SPF 75. Works great, I have very very fair skin and have yet to be burnt while using this sunscreen. I do reapply quite often to make sure I am covered but so far, its great!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Erie, IL

I like this sunscreen. It smells good and does the job. However, it's rather pricy. I also got sunburned in spots that I may have missed. Leaves a greasy texture on the skin after you apply it. Will work otherwise
Maria
Maria

This sunscreen felt great. It had no greasy feel and it had a great smell. As for sun protection, I was in the sun for hours with it on and woke up the next day with no sunburn at all. Talk about true advertising.
Jose Luis M.
Jose Luis M.
Sanford, NC

This products works great while out in the sun. If you need to go for a run or a swim, make sure to use this product. Walmart carries a lot of coppertone products! I do recommend to others because it works great.
Ashanti N.
Ashanti N.
West Babylon, NY

I have very pale skin and burn rather easily. I'm an avid beach goer and needed something to prevent me missing out on the beach. I tried this product and loved it. With minimal reapplying, I didn't get burned.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Knoxville, TN

I've used this brand for years and I love it! It goes on smooth and doesn't leave an albino look to my skin. And it keeps me protected throughout the day! I can swim and sweat all I want and it won't come off
Halee Y.
Halee Y.

Definitely one of my go to sunscreens! I'm so fair skinned I've got to use to it! I use it every summer and I will continue to use to it! It's definitely effective! Price is very reasonable as well! Love it
Diana V.
Diana V.

This sunblock is a bit oily for my skin. But it does do the job is protecting you from the sun rays. I bought mine at a Walmart but you can buy it anywhere. It does last for a while however it's just oily.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN

Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Does this product stay on well in water?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA

What are the main ingredients in this product?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON

For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?

Join Now