BY COPPERTONE

UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell " in 9 reviews
  • "Use this every time we go to the beach, or if we're outside, swimming." in 1 review
  • "It's a great product and stays out of their eyes." in 1 review
  • "would recommend to anyone" in 1 review
Sara K.
Leesburg, VA
It is really great for the outdoors for long weekends in the sun all day. Playing an outside sport, it's necessary that I stay protected, so this really does the trick! You only have to apply it every few hours but it definitely works!
Leah H.
Danville, NH
This sunscreen works great! It is the only sunscreen we use in the house, and the only sunscreen that we don't have to apply every 20 minutes for it to work. It stays on through sweat, swimming, etc.
Tayler C.
Oakdale, CT
This product smells great and feels great on the skin. It also works well on the face because it is gentle. It works well with sweat but needs to be reapplied if wet to much.
Cat H.
Herndon, VA
This sun block like the other sport sun blocks needs to be reapplied after getting wet. When it comes to protecting your skin you should always reapply the sunblock after sweating a lot or going into water. This lotion does not leave an oil feeling on the skin and I have not personally broken out; however all skin is different.
Nikki K.
Prospect Heights, IL
All my life I've done swim team and water polo I was always in a pool especially during the summer and burns or my worst nightmare Coppertone sport sunscreen always gave me the best coverage and it never came off and the water I would definitely keep buying this forever
Felicia J.
Hampton, SC
I used the ultra sweatproof one because I have heat sensitive skin and I get heat bumps if I stay out in the sun too long. This provides the best protection I've ever had.
Larisse K.
Elizabeth, NJ
Long lasting, gets the job done, no offensive over the top scent. this is great for playing beach volleyball, and can easily be found in drugstores and Walmart and Target.
Heather M.
Fairmont, WV
Sure, it may take a few extra minutes, but I prefer the lotion sunscreen to the spray any time. The sprays can sometimes come out patchy and intermittently, but the lotion always has great coverage and I always trust Coppertone for the protection against the sun's rays.
Annahi M.
Dallas, TX
Wore on a trip down San Marcos, Texas. Worked very well. Bought at the san Marcos walmart. Only got burned in the places I didn't use! prevents burning but not tanning. this product worked well for me even with the water it did its job. I would recommend it to others
Mikayla G.
This product was awesome! I use it all time, regardless if I am playing a sport or not because it stays on my skin so well. I have no worries when I apply this sunscreen.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?