Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#311 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photo (1)
Ana M.
Ana M.

Great protection that lasts even when out for a run. It does feel a bit greasy at times but usually when applied in excess. Definitely one of the best I've used.
Stacey V.
Stacey V.

It was alright compared to other sunscreens it didn't get the job done because I still had a sunburn on my legs where I had put sunscreen on 2 hours before.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.

I saw this product 2 years ago when it came out, and I love the light feeling of it! No oily like other sunscreens. And leaves a satin feeling to my skin
Jessica J.
Jessica J.

Coopertone Sport Sunscreen provides sun protection and doesn't sweat away! You can catch a little tan, but without being burnt. Reapply for best results.
Loretha J.
Loretha J.
Milwaukee, WI

I only use sun screen during the hot months which is during summer, when I go for walks or just out at events and it protects my skin. It last for hours
Shkatie T.
Shkatie T.
Jacksonville, FL

This is my go to sunscreen when I'm doing something outdoors. Hot summer days that I decide to bike ride I will apply this and it really is sweatproof!
Patrick B.
Patrick B.
Pittsburgh, PA

Great product. The whole family used it in a very hot OBX, and it held strong with the sweat. Didn't have to reapply as frequently as other sunblocks.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Napoleon, OH

I love Coppertone Sport Sunscreen! It goes on smoothly and is non-greasy. It's sweat-proof and waterproof for up to two hours - what's not to love?
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
East Elmhurst , NY

This is a good protective sunscreen. It is a little greasy, but I don't mind cause I don't want a sunburn. It also lasts for a good amount of time.
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.

I used this sunscreen the most - it definitely keeps the sun from damaging my skin and it doesn't leave a film on my skin when you first put it on.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN

Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON

For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA

What are the main ingredients in this product?

Join Now