Coppertone Sport Sunscreen uploaded by Heather S.Coppertone Sport Sunscreen uploaded by Heather S.Coppertone Sport Sunscreen uploaded by Heather S.See all 4 photos

BY COPPERTONE

UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. see more...

• Does this product stay on well in water?Yeah but you should always rea... 2 Answers
  • Use on animals?I would not use it on animals ... 3 Answers
  • What are the main ingredients in this...The same ingredients that are ... 1 Answers
Photos (4)
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell " in 3 reviews
  • "would recommend to anyone" in 1 review
  • "used this product and it wasn't good for my sensitive skin, broke out after using this product" in 1 review
  • "It's a great product and stays out of their eyes." in 1 review
  • "Use this every time we go to the beach, or if we're outside, swimming." in 1 review
We joined a private pool this year and have used this product numerous times this summer already. I have not burned yet. I have sensitive skin and this never irritates my skin.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
Love this product. Long lasting and through sweat as well. I got it at Walmart stores. Easy to apply and non expensive. Smells like sun block. 😊 I never burn with this product.
Tayler C.
Tayler C.
Oakdale, CT
This product smells great and feels great on the skin. It also works well on the face because it is gentle. It works well with sweat but needs to be reapplied if wet to much.
Martha A.
Martha A.
Ramona , CA
I like to use this when hiking or even just going to the beach. I feel like it stays on pretty good and doesn't run or irritate my eyes like some of the other sunscreens do.
Chandler E.
Chandler E.
Middleton, WI
I prefer a mist but the lotion works well too. Coppertone is a well trusted brand so I tend to stick with it. The price is fair for what you're getting and it does the job.
Larisse K.
Larisse K.
Elizabeth, NJ
Long lasting, gets the job done, no offensive over the top scent. this is great for playing beach volleyball, and can easily be found in drugstores and Walmart and Target.
Felicia J.
Felicia J.
Hampton, SC
I used the ultra sweatproof one because I have heat sensitive skin and I get heat bumps if I stay out in the sun too long. This provides the best protection I've ever had.
Mikayla G.
Mikayla G.
This product was awesome! I use it all time, regardless if I am playing a sport or not because it stays on my skin so well. I have no worries when I apply this sunscreen.
Mikayla S.
Mikayla S.
Inglewood, CA
Love it especially since they are waterproof I love to use it for the beach or wen I got to the water park I tend to use this more then the other sunscreen brands
Ana M.
Ana M.
Great protection that lasts even when out for a run. It does feel a bit greasy at times but usually when applied in excess. Definitely one of the best I've used.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?