BY COPPERTONE

UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. see more...

Coppertone Sport Sunscreen
  • "This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell " in 3 reviews
  • "would recommend to anyone" in 1 review
  • "used this product and it wasn't good for my sensitive skin, broke out after using this product" in 1 review
  • "It's a great product and stays out of their eyes." in 1 review
  • "Use this every time we go to the beach, or if we're outside, swimming." in 1 review
Sofie B.
Denver, CO
This summer I took a road trip across the western U.S., which is basically through a desert, to San Diego on a beach. It was extremely hot and super sunny, but I managed to barely even get burned. It was a two week trip so it was pretty impossible to not get burned a little. It was because of this sunscreen!
Kory F.
Burlington, KY
This is a must with active kids. It stays in our pool bag and out equipment bags for sports. We have a history of skin cancer in our family and are adamant about putting on sunscreen. Coppertone Sport goes on smooth, absorbs quickly and doesn't give you a lingering greasy feeling. The protection is great!
Lee W.
Palestine, TX
This is my go to sunscreen in the summertime. I am very pale, so I am careful to wear sunscreen anytime I plan to be outside in the sun. This one seems to work very well as long as I remember to reapply every few hours.
Mao H.
BLAINE, MN
Purchased this brand while on a road trip to San Diego. Works well and lasts long after water exposure. The spots that were missed after applying were noticeable when the sun burns occurred.
Jose Luis M.
Sanford, NC
This products works great while out in the sun. If you need to go for a run or a swim, make sure to use this product. Walmart carries a lot of coppertone products! I do recommend to others because it works great.
Cheyenne R.
Uvalda, GA
I have used coppertone sports SPF 30 spray sunscreen. It comes in handy because of the spray. It is very effective. Like all other sunscreens you just need to remember to reapply every hour or so.
Melanie G.
Coppertone Sport Sunscreen is great. I sweat a lot when I am outdoors in the sun even if I am not being active. This sunscreen stays on much longer than traditional lotion sunscreens. It also doesn't have a sticky feel and dries quickly. The odor isn't obnoxious and a little lasts a good while.
Cynthia G.
Stockton, CA
My nieces play sports and sweat a lot. So I bought this sunscreen for them and they really liked it. It protected from the sun and still didn't leave them feeling greasy.,even through the sweat it kept going. This was my first time using it and I will definitely purchase it again
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
This is the sunscreen that my parents always made me and my sister use before softball games as a kid. They said that it was the best and now that I'm older and buying my own it really is one of the best. Good for your money. Long lasting too!
Leah H.
Danville, NH
This sunscreen works great! It is the only sunscreen we use in the house, and the only sunscreen that we don't have to apply every 20 minutes for it to work. It stays on through sweat, swimming, etc.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?