Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#173 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photo (1)
Mao H.
Mao H.
Minneapolis, MN

Purchased this brand while on a road trip to San Diego. Works well and lasts long after water exposure. The spots that were missed after applying were noticeable when the sun burns occurred.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Murfreesboro, TN

Because of my very fair skin.. Sunscreen is my number one on my list tomorrow pack for the beach. Coppertone is very easy to apply and lasts a long time before having to reapply. #beachbag
Anastasia S.
Anastasia S.
Ravenna, OH

I use this during gold season! I golf for my high school and I can't imagine not using this! I start in the summer and during the season I'm out for hours. I'd be so burnt without this
Christina Z.
Christina Z.
Bristol, PA

Perfect for the whole family! Goes on nicely and doesn't leave white streaks. Cap stays on tight even when thrown in diaper bag or beach bag. Never get burnt when I use this product.
Annie S.
Annie S.
North York, Ontario

It's sunscreen it pretty good. It had a high SPF so great for sunny days. It's a lotion formula and I find it does take a while to dry on my skin. I think it's an okay sunscreen.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH

Love this product. Long lasting and through sweat as well. I got it at Walmart stores. Easy to apply and non expensive. Smells like sun block. 😊 I never burn with this product.
We joined a private pool this year and have used this product numerous times this summer already. I have not burned yet. I have sensitive skin and this never irritates my skin.
Tayler C.
Tayler C.
Oakdale, CT

This product smells great and feels great on the skin. It also works well on the face because it is gentle. It works well with sweat but needs to be reapplied if wet to much.
Martha A.
Martha A.
Ramona , Ca

I like to use this when hiking or even just going to the beach. I feel like it stays on pretty good and doesn't run or irritate my eyes like some of the other sunscreens do.
Chandler E.
Chandler E.
Middleton, WI

I prefer a mist but the lotion works well too. Coppertone is a well trusted brand so I tend to stick with it. The price is fair for what you're getting and it does the job.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN

Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON

For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA

What are the main ingredients in this product?

Join Now