Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#185 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photo (1)
Karson L.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN

This is the sunscreen that my parents always made me and my sister use before softball games as a kid. They said that it was the best and now that I'm older and buying my own it really is one of the best. Good for your money. Long lasting too!
Sol Et L.
Sol Et L.
San Marcos, TX

My family uses this for outings. Except for Dad, we're all tan so that probably plays a part on us not "cooking" lol. However, Mom makes Dad wear it and he never ends up burning. So, so far so good. The consistency is good too. Spreads well.
Sara K.
Sara K.
Leesburg, VA

It is really great for the outdoors for long weekends in the sun all day. Playing an outside sport, it's necessary that I stay protected, so this really does the trick! You only have to apply it every few hours but it definitely works!
April M.
April M.
Stuarts Draft, VA

Love this sunscreen! Protects my skin from almost zero sunburn! It doesn't leave a greasy residue and is very easy to apply. The scent isn't the best, but it isn't horrible. I am very pale so I would recommend to anyone who burns easy
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Covington, GA

A must have for anyone who burns easily. I've used this product for years and I continue to purchase it each season. Fair complexion will be protected from harsh sunlight and dangerous UV rays with this sunscreen by Coppertone Sport.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Whitehouse, OH

Very pleased with this sunscreen. I have sensitive skin and it didn't cause any break out or issue at all. It's also nice because the sport brand doesn't come off when sweating in the sun. Would definitely recommend this sunscreen.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.

Works really well! This is my usual go to sunscreen brand, and it has yet to disappoint me. I've never used another brand I enjoy more. Keeps you from getting sunburnt as long as you reapply when needed. Then it is very effective!
Vee R.
Vee R.
Daly City, CA

As it says on the bottle it is definitely non-acnegenic! It is perfect for the outdoors if you are not planning on wearing makeup. I love the sun protection it gives, but only downside it gives is a greasy/heavy feel on the face.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Chula Vista, CA

Coppertone sport sunscreen is a non greasy sunscreen that does a great job of blocking the sun's rays while under the pressure. Both sweat proof and water proof, all you need to do is re apply after going for a dip in the pool!
Cristal Y.
Cristal Y.

We love using this sunscreen at our house. It isn't heavy or oily and doesn't smell. My husband had 3rd degree burns on 90% of his legs and this is the only sunscreen we trust to protect him when we snorkeling or to the beach.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN

Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON

For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA

What are the main ingredients in this product?

Join Now