Coppertone Sport Sunscreen uploaded by Heather S.Coppertone Sport Sunscreen uploaded by Heather S.Coppertone Sport Sunscreen uploaded by Heather S.See all 4 photos

BY COPPERTONE

UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. see more...

• Does this product stay on well in water?Yeah but you should always rea... 2 Answers
  • Use on animals?I would not use it on animals ... 3 Answers
  • What are the main ingredients in this...The same ingredients that are ... 1 Answers
Photos (4)
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell " in 3 reviews
  • "would recommend to anyone" in 1 review
  • "used this product and it wasn't good for my sensitive skin, broke out after using this product" in 1 review
  • "It's a great product and stays out of their eyes." in 1 review
  • "Use this every time we go to the beach, or if we're outside, swimming." in 1 review
Maria
Maria
This sunscreen felt great. It had no greasy feel and it had a great smell. As for sun protection, I was in the sun for hours with it on and woke up the next day with no sunburn at all. Talk about true advertising.
Jose Luis M.
Jose Luis M.
Sanford, NC
This products works great while out in the sun. If you need to go for a run or a swim, make sure to use this product. Walmart carries a lot of coppertone products! I do recommend to others because it works great.
Ashanti N.
Ashanti N.
West Babylon, NY
I have very pale skin and burn rather easily. I'm an avid beach goer and needed something to prevent me missing out on the beach. I tried this product and loved it. With minimal reapplying, I didn't get burned.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Knoxville, TN
I've used this brand for years and I love it! It goes on smooth and doesn't leave an albino look to my skin. And it keeps me protected throughout the day! I can swim and sweat all I want and it won't come off
Leah H.
Leah H.
Danville, NH
This sunscreen works great! It is the only sunscreen we use in the house, and the only sunscreen that we don't have to apply every 20 minutes for it to work. It stays on through sweat, swimming, etc.
Brooklyn M.
Brooklyn M.
Lagrange, GA
My best friend when summers here, because the sun is not. I do not and can not tan. I burn like a forgotten Thanksgiving turkey. It's horrible. This however SAVES ME! LOVE this sunscreen. I keep it.
Mao H.
Mao H.
Blaine, MN
Purchased this brand while on a road trip to San Diego. Works well and lasts long after water exposure. The spots that were missed after applying were noticeable when the sun burns occurred.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Because of my very fair skin.. Sunscreen is my number one on my list tomorrow pack for the beach. Coppertone is very easy to apply and lasts a long time before having to reapply. #beachbag
Anastasia S.
Anastasia S.
Ravenna, OH
I use this during gold season! I golf for my high school and I can't imagine not using this! I start in the summer and during the season I'm out for hours. I'd be so burnt without this
Christina Z.
Christina Z.
Bristol, PA
Perfect for the whole family! Goes on nicely and doesn't leave white streaks. Cap stays on tight even when thrown in diaper bag or beach bag. Never get burnt when I use this product.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?