Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#263 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photos (4)
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Erie, IL
Nov. 29, 2016, 6:54 p.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
I like this sunscreen. It smells good and does the job. However, it's rather pricy. I also got sunburned in spots that I may have missed. Leaves a greasy texture on the skin after you apply it. Will work otherwise
Jose Luis M.
Jose Luis M.
Sanford, NC
This products works great while out in the sun. If you need to go for a run or a swim, make sure to use this product. Walmart carries a lot of coppertone products! I do recommend to others because it works great.
Ashanti N.
Ashanti N.
West Babylon, NY
I have very pale skin and burn rather easily. I'm an avid beach goer and needed something to prevent me missing out on the beach. I tried this product and loved it. With minimal reapplying, I didn't get burned.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Knoxville, TN
I've used this brand for years and I love it! It goes on smooth and doesn't leave an albino look to my skin. And it keeps me protected throughout the day! I can swim and sweat all I want and it won't come off
Leah H.
Leah H.
Danville, NH
This sunscreen works great! It is the only sunscreen we use in the house, and the only sunscreen that we don't have to apply every 20 minutes for it to work. It stays on through sweat, swimming, etc.
Brooklyn M.
Brooklyn M.
Lagrange, GA
Nov. 17, 2016, 10:46 p.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
My best friend when summers here, because the sun is not. I do not and can not tan. I burn like a forgotten Thanksgiving turkey. It's horrible. This however SAVES ME! LOVE this sunscreen. I keep it.
Mao H.
Mao H.
Blaine, MN
Jan. 12, 2017, 1:23 a.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
Purchased this brand while on a road trip to San Diego. Works well and lasts long after water exposure. The spots that were missed after applying were noticeable when the sun burns occurred.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Because of my very fair skin.. Sunscreen is my number one on my list tomorrow pack for the beach. Coppertone is very easy to apply and lasts a long time before having to reapply. #beachbag
Anastasia S.
Anastasia S.
Ravenna, OH
I use this during gold season! I golf for my high school and I can't imagine not using this! I start in the summer and during the season I'm out for hours. I'd be so burnt without this
Christina Z.
Christina Z.
Bristol, PA
Perfect for the whole family! Goes on nicely and doesn't leave white streaks. Cap stays on tight even when thrown in diaper bag or beach bag. Never get burnt when I use this product.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?