Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#173 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photo (1)
Brenna K.
Brenna K.
Union, KY

This last a while so it's pretty great protection but it is super thick and hard to rub in. If you can get your kids to sit still long enough to run it in though it is really great bc it's water resistant and they can play longer before having to reapply
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Centreville, VA

This sunscreen stays put! It is great for those days when you're sitting on the beach and its 100 degrees. I've used this ever since I was little and does not break me out. I'm super pale, and as long as I remember to reapply, I don't burn with this on.
Heather B.
Heather B.

Coppertone Sport Sunscreen SPF 30 is a great product that delivers. I sweat quite profusely in the heat and this sunscreen remains effective. Also I have found that there is no staining to my clothing. I like the inverted container. Highly recommended !
Meredith C.
Meredith C.
Senoia, GA

My husband and I use this sunscreen during the summer time. It's not too pricey, doesn't leak in our beach bad, and absorbs quickly...I hate that lasting greasy feeling! This is one of the few sunscreen brands we trust to protect our skin from the sun.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Chatsworth, NJ

Living with 2 active boys and a husband who spends most of his day outdoors... this sunscreen is in our day packs. It does require reapplying as does all sunscreen. But we haven't experienced the running sweat into eye sting, which is a good thing.
Allyson S.
Allyson S.
Hopkins, MN

I don't know why, but something about summer makes you want to actually be active. Maybe it's because we're out of hibernation?

I typically like to be on the go in the summer, so this stuff is my only option. I don't just sweat it off immediately.
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
Broussard , LA

This is pretty much the only sunscreen I purchase. The packaging is nice. When you're in the store picking out the spf you want, the spf is in big numbers and easy to see. It is not harsh on the skin. It is very effective and keeps you protected.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Dieppe, New Brunswick

The best non-greasy sunscreen! I can purchase this almost anywhere, Wal Mart has good prices on sunscreen regularly. It has proven very effective for days on the beach and the pool. I've purchased this time and time again and recommend strongly!
Karson L.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN

This is the sunscreen that my parents always made me and my sister use before softball games as a kid. They said that it was the best and now that I'm older and buying my own it really is one of the best. Good for your money. Long lasting too!
Sol Et L.
Sol Et L.
San Marcos, TX

My family uses this for outings. Except for Dad, we're all tan so that probably plays a part on us not "cooking" lol. However, Mom makes Dad wear it and he never ends up burning. So, so far so good. The consistency is good too. Spreads well.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN

Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Does this product stay on well in water?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA

What are the main ingredients in this product?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON

For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?

Join Now