Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#185 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photo (1)
Jayde N.
Jayde N.
Fort Campbell, KY

Perfect for summertime fun. Its waterproof and last a very long time when the kids are in the pool. its also great for hiking, or when on a long walk. Its very effective and keeps the entire family save in the sun. I love the price and generally try to find a two pack.
natalie l.
natalie l.
Danville, VA

My daughter and i both use this and we never get burnt when we use it. i think its kind of expensive for something that you have to have for summer time but all sunscreen is really. it doesn't smell horrible like some of the others and thats a big selling point for me.
Annahi M.
Annahi M.
Dallas, TX

Wore on a trip down San Marcos, Texas. Worked very well. Bought at the san Marcos walmart. Only got burned in the places I didn't use! prevents burning but not tanning. this product worked well for me even with the water it did its job. I would recommend it to others
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Birmingham, AL

Love this product. Super thankful to always have this on hand when we are out and about. Softball games don't stand a chance against this product. Very gentle on the face and does not sweat off easily. Great buy, not too pricey. I always buy this brand of sunscreen!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Fairfield, CT

I recommend this product as I have used it at the beach and it works really great especially when running and/or sweating. It stays on, however you must not forget to reapply every few hours just like any other sunscreen. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Brenna K.
Brenna K.
Union, KY

This last a while so it's pretty great protection but it is super thick and hard to rub in. If you can get your kids to sit still long enough to run it in though it is really great bc it's water resistant and they can play longer before having to reapply
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Centreville, VA

This sunscreen stays put! It is great for those days when you're sitting on the beach and its 100 degrees. I've used this ever since I was little and does not break me out. I'm super pale, and as long as I remember to reapply, I don't burn with this on.
Heather B.
Heather B.

Coppertone Sport Sunscreen SPF 30 is a great product that delivers. I sweat quite profusely in the heat and this sunscreen remains effective. Also I have found that there is no staining to my clothing. I like the inverted container. Highly recommended !
Meredith C.
Meredith C.
Senoia, GA

My husband and I use this sunscreen during the summer time. It's not too pricey, doesn't leak in our beach bad, and absorbs quickly...I hate that lasting greasy feeling! This is one of the few sunscreen brands we trust to protect our skin from the sun.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Chatsworth, NJ

Living with 2 active boys and a husband who spends most of his day outdoors... this sunscreen is in our day packs. It does require reapplying as does all sunscreen. But we haven't experienced the running sweat into eye sting, which is a good thing.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN

Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON

For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA

What are the main ingredients in this product?

Join Now