Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#173 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photo (1)
Nikki K.
Nikki K.
Prospect Heights, IL

All my life I've done swim team and water polo I was always in a pool especially during the summer and burns or my worst nightmare Coppertone sport sunscreen always gave me the best coverage and it never came off and the water I would definitely keep buying this forever
Heather M.
Heather M.
Fairmont, WV

Sure, it may take a few extra minutes, but I prefer the lotion sunscreen to the spray any time. The sprays can sometimes come out patchy and intermittently, but the lotion always has great coverage and I always trust Coppertone for the protection against the sun's rays.
Jen H.
Jen H.
Sugar Grove, IL

Copper tone Sport Sunscreen is my go-to sunscreen! It's sweat and water proof so I don't have to worry about it washing off after I swim. It also doesn't run so it never gets in my eyes! I highly recommend it! It also smells great and is not greasy like some sunscreens.
Jayde N.
Jayde N.
Fort Campbell, KY

Perfect for summertime fun. Its waterproof and last a very long time when the kids are in the pool. its also great for hiking, or when on a long walk. Its very effective and keeps the entire family save in the sun. I love the price and generally try to find a two pack.
natalie l.
natalie l.
Danville, VA

My daughter and i both use this and we never get burnt when we use it. i think its kind of expensive for something that you have to have for summer time but all sunscreen is really. it doesn't smell horrible like some of the others and thats a big selling point for me.
Annahi M.
Annahi M.
Dallas, TX

Wore on a trip down San Marcos, Texas. Worked very well. Bought at the san Marcos walmart. Only got burned in the places I didn't use! prevents burning but not tanning. this product worked well for me even with the water it did its job. I would recommend it to others
Gretchen K.
Gretchen K.
Lawrence, KS

The only sunscreen that I use when I am playing sports! It really is the best for making sure that your skin is covered while never sweating it off. I am one who hates the feel of sticky sunscreen and I never have a problem with this sunscreen. It truly is the best!
Julie C.
Julie C.
Silsbee, TX

I feel like this sunscreen works pretty good. I do feel like I have to apply it often for it to work. It doesn't feel to goopy, which I like. The bottle stays closed nicely and doesn't get it everywhere! If i am wanting to have a nice price item i will go with this.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Birmingham, AL

Love this product. Super thankful to always have this on hand when we are out and about. Softball games don't stand a chance against this product. Very gentle on the face and does not sweat off easily. Great buy, not too pricey. I always buy this brand of sunscreen!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Fairfield, CT

I recommend this product as I have used it at the beach and it works really great especially when running and/or sweating. It stays on, however you must not forget to reapply every few hours just like any other sunscreen. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN

Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Does this product stay on well in water?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA

What are the main ingredients in this product?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON

For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?

Join Now