Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#303 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photo (1)
April M.
April M.
Stuarts Draft, VA

Love this sunscreen! Protects my skin from almost zero sunburn! It doesn't leave a greasy residue and is very easy to apply. The scent isn't the best, but it isn't horrible. I am very pale so I would recommend to anyone who burns easy
Jordan W.
Jordan W.

Works really well! This is my usual go to sunscreen brand, and it has yet to disappoint me. I've never used another brand I enjoy more. Keeps you from getting sunburnt as long as you reapply when needed. Then it is very effective!
Vee R.
Vee R.
Daly City, CA

As it says on the bottle it is definitely non-acnegenic! It is perfect for the outdoors if you are not planning on wearing makeup. I love the sun protection it gives, but only downside it gives is a greasy/heavy feel on the face.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Chula Vista , CA

Coppertone sport sunscreen is a non greasy sunscreen that does a great job of blocking the sun's rays while under the pressure. Both sweat proof and water proof, all you need to do is re apply after going for a dip in the pool!
Cristal Y.
Cristal Y.

We love using this sunscreen at our house. It isn't heavy or oily and doesn't smell. My husband had 3rd degree burns on 90% of his legs and this is the only sunscreen we trust to protect him when we snorkeling or to the beach.
Amber T.
Amber T.
St Regis Falls, NY

I apply this to my kids and myself 30 mins before we leave to go swimming. I reapply a smaller spf when we arrive. I have done this for years and none of my kids or myself have ever burned while swimming. Love this stuff.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.

The lotion goes on smooth and makes it easy not to miss patches of skin. I tend to burn easily and I use this with the spray , applying a base coat of the lotion and reapplying with spray every few hours and did not burn.
Lee W.
Lee W.
Palestine, TX

This is my go to sunscreen in the summertime. I am very pale, so I am careful to wear sunscreen anytime I plan to be outside in the sun. This one seems to work very well as long as I remember to reapply every few hours.
Allie L.
Allie L.
Alexandria, VA

Only difference, I had the Coppertone Sport SPF 75. Works great, I have very very fair skin and have yet to be burnt while using this sunscreen. I do reapply quite often to make sure I am covered but so far, its great!
Maria
Maria

This sunscreen felt great. It had no greasy feel and it had a great smell. As for sun protection, I was in the sun for hours with it on and woke up the next day with no sunburn at all. Talk about true advertising.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN

Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON

For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA

What are the main ingredients in this product?