BY COPPERTONE

UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell " in 3 reviews
  • "would recommend to anyone" in 1 review
  • "used this product and it wasn't good for my sensitive skin, broke out after using this product" in 1 review
  • "It's a great product and stays out of their eyes." in 1 review
  • "Use this every time we go to the beach, or if we're outside, swimming." in 1 review
Charis C.
Puyallup, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this product for years, and it's always been exactly what me and my family needs.
Application is easy and quickly, and when following the instructions properly, this works everytime.
The formula isn't greasy or to dry and while I do find it slightly expensive, I do think that the size of the bottle is adequate to last for a while.
Taylor K.
Fairfax, VA
This sunscreen stays put! It is great for those days when you're sitting on the beach and its 100 degrees. I've used this ever since I was little and does not break me out. I'm super pale, and as long as I remember to reapply, I don't burn with this on.
Alexia T.
Mt Pleasant, TX
This is a great sunscreen if you tend to sweat more than others. Obviously if you plan on doing anything athletic this option would work, but we've found that it stays longer and doesn't wash or sweat off like most other sunscreens. After hours of being in the pool you'll still have protection.
Mallory H.
Macon
I love how I don't feel like I'm wearing sticky sunscreen while laying out or on the beach, the sand wouldn't get stuck all over me and I didn't get sunburned! I reapplied twice within four hours just to be on the safe side. This product is awesome! Also didn't leave skin irritation.
Vee R.
Sunnyvale, CA
As it says on the bottle it is definitely non-acnegenic! It is perfect for the outdoors if you are not planning on wearing makeup. I love the sun protection it gives, but only downside it gives is a greasy/heavy feel on the face.
Michelle W.
Willard, UT
My girls play soccer all year long. When they are under the hot summer sun they need something to protect them. They are blond hair, blue eyed, fair skinned teenagers that are picky about how they look and smell. They won't use just anything. They love the smell and feel of this sunscreen. I love the coverage and know that my girls are well protected, even when they sweat!
Kayla G.
Whitehouse, OH
Very pleased with this sunscreen. I have sensitive skin and it didn't cause any break out or issue at all. It's also nice because the sport brand doesn't come off when sweating in the sun. Would definitely recommend this sunscreen.
Shelby S.
Birmingham, AL
Love this product. Super thankful to always have this on hand when we are out and about. Softball games don't stand a chance against this product. Very gentle on the face and does not sweat off easily. Great buy, not too pricey. I always buy this brand of sunscreen!
Amber T.
St Regis Fls, NY
I apply this to my kids and myself 30 mins before we leave to go swimming. I reapply a smaller spf when we arrive. I have done this for years and none of my kids or myself have ever burned while swimming. Love this stuff.
Kimberly M.
Covington, GA
A must have for anyone who burns easily. I've used this product for years and I continue to purchase it each season. Fair complexion will be protected from harsh sunlight and dangerous UV rays with this sunscreen by Coppertone Sport.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?