Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#173 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photo (1)
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Yoder, IN

This is the only sunscreen I will use. It's the only sunscreen that works for me. It keeps me not burnt, and sometimes I even tan! I like the hand grips on the packaging. It helps it not fall out of my hands when applying. I wouldn't change anything about it, and I'm definitely a yearly customer.
Melanie G.
Melanie G.

Coppertone Sport Sunscreen is great. I sweat a lot when I am outdoors in the sun even if I am not being active. This sunscreen stays on much longer than traditional lotion sunscreens. It also doesn't have a sticky feel and dries quickly. The odor isn't obnoxious and a little lasts a good while.
Alexia T.
Alexia T.
Mt Pleasant, TX

This is a great sunscreen if you tend to sweat more than others. Obviously if you plan on doing anything athletic this option would work, but we've found that it stays longer and doesn't wash or sweat off like most other sunscreens. After hours of being in the pool you'll still have protection.
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Sinking Spring, PA

Great product! I didn't burn with this when I used it In late July at the beach, it seemed to hold up well & not come off right away after being in the water. It smells really great & doesn't drip into your eyes from sweat or water drips. I would still re apply every 60-90mins for safety
Janine G.
Janine G.
Barre, VT

I didn't buy this product myself, but rather used someone else's. I enjoy sport sunscreens in general because they tend to last longer than non-sport sunscreens, especially in the water. Coppertone Sport works as well as other, more expensive sport sunscreens I've purchased. Great buy.
Lakota B.
Lakota B.
Greenwood, IN

As far as sunscreen goes this is probably the best kind to get! During color guard season, it protected me from sunburn for the entire time we were outside (3+ hours with maybe 2 total applications during the time). I got decently tanned, but no burn! I preferred the SPF50 or higher.
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Macon

I love how I don't feel like I'm wearing sticky sunscreen while laying out or on the beach, the sand wouldn't get stuck all over me and I didn't get sunburned! I reapplied twice within four hours just to be on the safe side. This product is awesome! Also didn't leave skin irritation.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Stockton, CA

My nieces play sports and sweat a lot. So I bought this sunscreen for them and they really liked it. It protected from the sun and still didn't leave them feeling greasy.,even through the sweat it kept going. This was my first time using it and I will definitely purchase it again
Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.
Harbor City, CA

I use sunscreen regularly every weekend for hiking and long trail walks. This sunscreen was not my favorite to put on my face. It goes on very thick and when you sweat and it happens to go near your eye it will irritate and burn. I would buy it again just not apply it to my face.
Mariela S.
Mariela S.
Tucson, AZ

This product works well I had proof when I went on an outing with family. I literally rubbed this in all over my body so I can avoid a sun tan. Yet I forgot to rub in my feet although I was wearing shoes my feet had gotten a super tan while my body had slight tan. Lol memories.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN

Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Does this product stay on well in water?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA

What are the main ingredients in this product?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON

For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?

Join Now