Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#173 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photo (1)
Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.
Harbor City, CA

I use sunscreen regularly every weekend for hiking and long trail walks. This sunscreen was not my favorite to put on my face. It goes on very thick and when you sweat and it happens to go near your eye it will irritate and burn. I would buy it again just not apply it to my face.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Stockton, CA

My nieces play sports and sweat a lot. So I bought this sunscreen for them and they really liked it. It protected from the sun and still didn't leave them feeling greasy.,even through the sweat it kept going. This was my first time using it and I will definitely purchase it again
Jen H.
Jen H.
Sugar Grove, IL

Copper tone Sport Sunscreen is my go-to sunscreen! It's sweat and water proof so I don't have to worry about it washing off after I swim. It also doesn't run so it never gets in my eyes! I highly recommend it! It also smells great and is not greasy like some sunscreens.
natalie l.
natalie l.
Danville, VA

My daughter and i both use this and we never get burnt when we use it. i think its kind of expensive for something that you have to have for summer time but all sunscreen is really. it doesn't smell horrible like some of the others and thats a big selling point for me.
Jayde N.
Jayde N.
Fort Campbell, KY

Perfect for summertime fun. Its waterproof and last a very long time when the kids are in the pool. its also great for hiking, or when on a long walk. Its very effective and keeps the entire family save in the sun. I love the price and generally try to find a two pack.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Silsbee, TX

I feel like this sunscreen works pretty good. I do feel like I have to apply it often for it to work. It doesn't feel to goopy, which I like. The bottle stays closed nicely and doesn't get it everywhere! If i am wanting to have a nice price item i will go with this.
Heather B.
Heather B.

Coppertone Sport Sunscreen SPF 30 is a great product that delivers. I sweat quite profusely in the heat and this sunscreen remains effective. Also I have found that there is no staining to my clothing. I like the inverted container. Highly recommended !
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Centreville, VA

This sunscreen stays put! It is great for those days when you're sitting on the beach and its 100 degrees. I've used this ever since I was little and does not break me out. I'm super pale, and as long as I remember to reapply, I don't burn with this on.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Chatsworth, NJ

Living with 2 active boys and a husband who spends most of his day outdoors... this sunscreen is in our day packs. It does require reapplying as does all sunscreen. But we haven't experienced the running sweat into eye sting, which is a good thing.
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
Broussard , LA

This is pretty much the only sunscreen I purchase. The packaging is nice. When you're in the store picking out the spf you want, the spf is in big numbers and easy to see. It is not harsh on the skin. It is very effective and keeps you protected.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN

Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON

For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA

What are the main ingredients in this product?

Join Now