Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#263 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photos (4)
Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.
Harbor City, CA
I use sunscreen regularly every weekend for hiking and long trail walks. This sunscreen was not my favorite to put on my face. It goes on very thick and when you sweat and it happens to go near your eye it will irritate and burn. I would buy it again just not apply it to my face.
Jen H.
Jen H.
Sugar Grove, IL
Copper tone Sport Sunscreen is my go-to sunscreen! It's sweat and water proof so I don't have to worry about it washing off after I swim. It also doesn't run so it never gets in my eyes! I highly recommend it! It also smells great and is not greasy like some sunscreens.
natalie l.
natalie l.
Danville, VA
My daughter and i both use this and we never get burnt when we use it. i think its kind of expensive for something that you have to have for summer time but all sunscreen is really. it doesn't smell horrible like some of the others and thats a big selling point for me.
Jayde N.
Jayde N.
Fort Campbell, KY
Perfect for summertime fun. Its waterproof and last a very long time when the kids are in the pool. its also great for hiking, or when on a long walk. Its very effective and keeps the entire family save in the sun. I love the price and generally try to find a two pack.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Silsbee, TX
Dec. 13, 2016, 2:50 p.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
I feel like this sunscreen works pretty good. I do feel like I have to apply it often for it to work. It doesn't feel to goopy, which I like. The bottle stays closed nicely and doesn't get it everywhere! If i am wanting to have a nice price item i will go with this.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Fairfax, VA
Oct. 11, 2016, 1:16 p.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
This sunscreen stays put! It is great for those days when you're sitting on the beach and its 100 degrees. I've used this ever since I was little and does not break me out. I'm super pale, and as long as I remember to reapply, I don't burn with this on.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Chatsworth, NJ
Living with 2 active boys and a husband who spends most of his day outdoors... this sunscreen is in our day packs. It does require reapplying as does all sunscreen. But we haven't experienced the running sweat into eye sting, which is a good thing.
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
Broussard , LA
Sept. 26, 2016, 1:16 p.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
This is pretty much the only sunscreen I purchase. The packaging is nice. When you're in the store picking out the spf you want, the spf is in big numbers and easy to see. It is not harsh on the skin. It is very effective and keeps you protected.
Sol Et L.
Sol Et L.
San Marcos, TX
My family uses this for outings. Except for Dad, we're all tan so that probably plays a part on us not "cooking" lol. However, Mom makes Dad wear it and he never ends up burning. So, so far so good. The consistency is good too. Spreads well.
Sara K.
Sara K.
Leesburg, VA
It is really great for the outdoors for long weekends in the sun all day. Playing an outside sport, it's necessary that I stay protected, so this really does the trick! You only have to apply it every few hours but it definitely works!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?