BY COPPERTONE

UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. see more...

Coppertone Sport Sunscreen
  • "This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell " in 9 reviews
  • "This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell " in 3 reviews
  • "It's a great product and stays out of their eyes." in 1 review
  • "Use this every time we go to the beach, or if we're outside, swimming." in 1 review
  • "would recommend to anyone" in 1 review
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
Love love love this stuff! The sport line is great, but a warning to parents who have kids with very sensitive skin. Our son broke out in hives for two days, and it wasn't until the second day that we realized it was from the sunscreen. My husband and I have never had an issue with our skin though.
Elva C.
Mission, TX
I purchased this sunscreen on a trip to the beach with my children. I know I bought the spf recommended by the store associate, but for some reason my children still got really burned/suntanned. I don't know what happened or what went wrong, but it didn't really work. I reapplied after a couple of hours and still. So, now I'm weary about repurchasing it again.
Kelsey S.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is the only sunscreen I will use. It's the only sunscreen that works for me. It keeps me not burnt, and sometimes I even tan! I like the hand grips on the packaging. It helps it not fall out of my hands when applying. I wouldn't change anything about it, and I'm definitely a yearly customer.
Beth M.
I have extremely sensitive skin so sunburn is something that happens if I am outside for more than 15 to 20 minutes. I also live in Florida so it is hot and humid in the summer and most sunscreens sweat off quickly. I find that this product protects my skin better than most of the other brands I have tried without leaving a residue on my skin.
Janine G.
Barre, VT
I didn't buy this product myself, but rather used someone else's. I enjoy sport sunscreens in general because they tend to last longer than non-sport sunscreens, especially in the water. Coppertone Sport works as well as other, more expensive sport sunscreens I've purchased. Great buy.
Lakota B.
Indianapolis, IN
As far as sunscreen goes this is probably the best kind to get! During color guard season, it protected me from sunburn for the entire time we were outside (3+ hours with maybe 2 total applications during the time). I got decently tanned, but no burn! I preferred the SPF50 or higher.
Lara Q.
Solon, IA
I am very pale and prone to lobster-skin. This sunscreen is very easy to find in my local supermarkets, comes in high SPF, and does not sweat off like regular sunscreen does! I like to be active and out in the heat during the summer, and this stuff really does the job. I'd give Five stars if they can somehow figure out how to make it unscented - I hate the smell of sunscreen in general.
Mariela S.
Mesa, AZ
This product works well I had proof when I went on an outing with family. I literally rubbed this in all over my body so I can avoid a sun tan. Yet I forgot to rub in my feet although I was wearing shoes my feet had gotten a super tan while my body had slight tan. Lol memories.
Jayde N.
Fort Campbell, KY
Perfect for summertime fun. Its waterproof and last a very long time when the kids are in the pool. its also great for hiking, or when on a long walk. Its very effective and keeps the entire family save in the sun. I love the price and generally try to find a two pack.
Charis C.
Puyallup, WA
I've used this product for years, and it's always been exactly what me and my family needs.
Application is easy and quickly, and when following the instructions properly, this works everytime.
The formula isn't greasy or to dry and while I do find it slightly expensive, I do think that the size of the bottle is adequate to last for a while.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?