Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#185 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photo (1)
Alexia T.
Alexia T.
Mt Pleasant, TX

This is a great sunscreen if you tend to sweat more than others. Obviously if you plan on doing anything athletic this option would work, but we've found that it stays longer and doesn't wash or sweat off like most other sunscreens. After hours of being in the pool you'll still have protection.
Janine G.
Janine G.
Barre, VT

I didn't buy this product myself, but rather used someone else's. I enjoy sport sunscreens in general because they tend to last longer than non-sport sunscreens, especially in the water. Coppertone Sport works as well as other, more expensive sport sunscreens I've purchased. Great buy.
Lakota B.
Lakota B.
Greenwood, IN

As far as sunscreen goes this is probably the best kind to get! During color guard season, it protected me from sunburn for the entire time we were outside (3+ hours with maybe 2 total applications during the time). I got decently tanned, but no burn! I preferred the SPF50 or higher.
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Macon

I love how I don't feel like I'm wearing sticky sunscreen while laying out or on the beach, the sand wouldn't get stuck all over me and I didn't get sunburned! I reapplied twice within four hours just to be on the safe side. This product is awesome! Also didn't leave skin irritation.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Stockton, CA

My nieces play sports and sweat a lot. So I bought this sunscreen for them and they really liked it. It protected from the sun and still didn't leave them feeling greasy.,even through the sweat it kept going. This was my first time using it and I will definitely purchase it again
Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.
Harbor City, CA

I use sunscreen regularly every weekend for hiking and long trail walks. This sunscreen was not my favorite to put on my face. It goes on very thick and when you sweat and it happens to go near your eye it will irritate and burn. I would buy it again just not apply it to my face.
Mariela S.
Mariela S.
Tucson, AZ

This product works well I had proof when I went on an outing with family. I literally rubbed this in all over my body so I can avoid a sun tan. Yet I forgot to rub in my feet although I was wearing shoes my feet had gotten a super tan while my body had slight tan. Lol memories.
Nikki K.
Nikki K.
Prospect Heights, IL

All my life I've done swim team and water polo I was always in a pool especially during the summer and burns or my worst nightmare Coppertone sport sunscreen always gave me the best coverage and it never came off and the water I would definitely keep buying this forever
Heather M.
Heather M.
Fairmont, WV

Sure, it may take a few extra minutes, but I prefer the lotion sunscreen to the spray any time. The sprays can sometimes come out patchy and intermittently, but the lotion always has great coverage and I always trust Coppertone for the protection against the sun's rays.
Jen H.
Jen H.
Sugar Grove, IL

Copper tone Sport Sunscreen is my go-to sunscreen! It's sweat and water proof so I don't have to worry about it washing off after I swim. It also doesn't run so it never gets in my eyes! I highly recommend it! It also smells great and is not greasy like some sunscreens.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN

Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON

For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA

What are the main ingredients in this product?

Join Now