Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#173 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photo (1)
Raman P.
Raman P.

This product is excellent for sport activity in the sun. It's my number one pick to take on vacation. It feels slightly oily when you first put it on, hence the 4 stars, but drys quickly and does its job, keeping you protected in the sun even while sweating. It works excellent in the water too! Great buy for the price!
Sofie B.
Sofie B.
Denver, CO

This summer I took a road trip across the western U.S., which is basically through a desert, to San Diego on a beach. It was extremely hot and super sunny, but I managed to barely even get burned. It was a two week trip so it was pretty impossible to not get burned a little. It was because of this sunscreen!
Kory F.
Kory F.
Burlington, KY

This is a must with active kids. It stays in our pool bag and out equipment bags for sports. We have a history of skin cancer in our family and are adamant about putting on sunscreen. Coppertone Sport goes on smooth, absorbs quickly and doesn't give you a lingering greasy feeling. The protection is great!
Katie K.
Katie K.

This product works for protecting against the sun. The one downside to this product is sweating with this product applied. I have had this product get into my eye, and it hurts like crazy! This does not happen most times I use this product, but for the few times it does, it makes life very uncomfortable.
Tesa M.
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH

Love love love this stuff! The sport line is great, but a warning to parents who have kids with very sensitive skin. Our son broke out in hives for two days, and it wasn't until the second day that we realized it was from the sunscreen. My husband and I have never had an issue with our skin though.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Yoder, IN

This is the only sunscreen I will use. It's the only sunscreen that works for me. It keeps me not burnt, and sometimes I even tan! I like the hand grips on the packaging. It helps it not fall out of my hands when applying. I wouldn't change anything about it, and I'm definitely a yearly customer.
Alexia T.
Alexia T.
Mt Pleasant, TX

This is a great sunscreen if you tend to sweat more than others. Obviously if you plan on doing anything athletic this option would work, but we've found that it stays longer and doesn't wash or sweat off like most other sunscreens. After hours of being in the pool you'll still have protection.
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Sinking Spg, PA

Great product! I didn't burn with this when I used it In late July at the beach, it seemed to hold up well & not come off right away after being in the water. It smells really great & doesn't drip into your eyes from sweat or water drips. I would still re apply every 60-90mins for safety
Janine G.
Janine G.
Barre, VT

I didn't buy this product myself, but rather used someone else's. I enjoy sport sunscreens in general because they tend to last longer than non-sport sunscreens, especially in the water. Coppertone Sport works as well as other, more expensive sport sunscreens I've purchased. Great buy.
Lakota B.
Lakota B.
Greenwood, IN

As far as sunscreen goes this is probably the best kind to get! During color guard season, it protected me from sunburn for the entire time we were outside (3+ hours with maybe 2 total applications during the time). I got decently tanned, but no burn! I preferred the SPF50 or higher.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN

Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON

For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA

What are the main ingredients in this product?

Join Now