BY COPPERTONE

UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell " in 3 reviews
  • "It's a great product and stays out of their eyes." in 1 review
  • "Use this every time we go to the beach, or if we're outside, swimming." in 1 review
  • "would recommend to anyone" in 1 review
I am very worried about our skin burning. I usually buy coppertone sport with an SPF of 50 or higher. I feel good about putting this on my kids, it doesn't seem to harsh for their skin and it is keeping them safe from the sun
Diana V.
This sunblock is a bit oily for my skin. But it does do the job is protecting you from the sun rays. I bought mine at a Walmart but you can buy it anywhere. It does last for a while however it's just oily.
Stephanie L.
It works fine for our family. Make sure to put on before wet obviously and rub in all over and no problems on my 2 year old out in the sun for over 2 hours. We bought it at Costco.
Heather S.
York, PA
I love Coppertone sport high-performance 30 spf. I never burn and it's water resistance for 80 minutes and absolutely must have for the beach. #beachbashcontest @influenster
Jade R.
Lochbuie, CO
This is my go to sun block for my entire family. We live a very active life, so it's nice to have a sunblock that works well with our lifestyle. I keep a bottle of this in our vehicles at all time because with our line of business we never know when we may be working outside, we carry swim suites in a car because we live near the beach and we randomly go swimming so this sunblock is on stock in our home. Plus side is its children friendly as well. It a great sunblock for living in Florida where it's hot most of the year.
Hannah L.
Denham Spgs, LA
This is a great product! Over the summer I marched drum corps and we were on a turf field with temperatures up to 100 degrees F and this soaked into my skin and prevented me from burning. The price is affordable!
Meg W.
Lubbock, TX
I love this product. As a very pale person growing up in Michigan right on the lake, summers were rough. I also ran cross country and track, and my face and shoulders would frequently burn during practice. Then I found this! It doesn't run off when you sweat or go in the water. It has been my life saver so many times. It also isnt has heavy as some other sunscreens, so you don't have that oily coated feeling. I highly recommend!
Kelsey C.
Stanhope, NJ
I picked up Coppertone Sport Sunscreen on the way to the beach with my girlfriends! We had an exciting day ahead of us and we couldn't wait to get there. We applied it once when we first got to the beach and it went on quite nicely. My one critique would be that it took a little bit to rub all of the sunscreen in, but that was fine! We only applied it once more about noon and after a fun-filled day complete with playing volleyball, swimming, walking around the boardwalk, and more; we had only burnt a tiny bit! Which for only applying it twice throughout the course of the day is pretty good in my opinion.
Brooklynn W.
Atlanta, GA
Coppertone Sport Accuspray is super-convenient for athletes and others who need their sunscreen to stay put while swimming and/or sweating. It comes in four SPF formulations. The formula's high alcohol content and fragrance isn't ideal for sensitive skin, though, and it also includes a few other ingredients considered potentially harmful.
Courtney B.
Coppertone isn't fancy, but its actually one of my favorite sunscreen brands because it's one of the few brands that I've never had leave a white tint on my skin. This is important because I'm already pale enough -- I don't need any help in the matter. The sport formulation is great because it stays put even when I'm running a long distance race.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?