BY COPPERTONE

UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell " in 3 reviews
  • "would recommend to anyone" in 1 review
  • "used this product and it wasn't good for my sensitive skin, broke out after using this product" in 1 review
  • "It's a great product and stays out of their eyes." in 1 review
  • "Use this every time we go to the beach, or if we're outside, swimming." in 1 review
Allyson S.
Hopkins, MN
I don't know why, but something about summer makes you want to actually be active. Maybe it's because we're out of hibernation?

I typically like to be on the go in the summer, so this stuff is my only option. I don't just sweat it off immediately.
Lisa N.
Being very pale means that I have to put on sunscreen any time I go outside for long periods of time, and cooper tone is the easiest to apply on the go. The spray version is the easiest to apply, but for the longer times outdoors, I prefer the lotion. Reapplication can be annoying though because I want to have my sunscreen ready before I step out of the house and done with so I can enjoy or fully pay attention to what I'm doing.
I am very worried about our skin burning. I usually buy coppertone sport with an SPF of 50 or higher. I feel good about putting this on my kids, it doesn't seem to harsh for their skin and it is keeping them safe from the sun
Diana V.
This sunblock is a bit oily for my skin. But it does do the job is protecting you from the sun rays. I bought mine at a Walmart but you can buy it anywhere. It does last for a while however it's just oily.
Stephanie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works fine for our family. Make sure to put on before wet obviously and rub in all over and no problems on my 2 year old out in the sun for over 2 hours. We bought it at Costco.
Heather S.
York, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Coppertone sport high-performance 30 spf. I never burn and it's water resistance for 80 minutes and absolutely must have for the beach. #beachbashcontest @influenster
Hannah L.
Denham Spgs, LA
This is a great product! Over the summer I marched drum corps and we were on a turf field with temperatures up to 100 degrees F and this soaked into my skin and prevented me from burning. The price is affordable!
Meg W.
Lubbock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. As a very pale person growing up in Michigan right on the lake, summers were rough. I also ran cross country and track, and my face and shoulders would frequently burn during practice. Then I found this! It doesn't run off when you sweat or go in the water. It has been my life saver so many times. It also isnt has heavy as some other sunscreens, so you don't have that oily coated feeling. I highly recommend!
Kelsey C.
Stanhope, NJ
I picked up Coppertone Sport Sunscreen on the way to the beach with my girlfriends! We had an exciting day ahead of us and we couldn't wait to get there. We applied it once when we first got to the beach and it went on quite nicely. My one critique would be that it took a little bit to rub all of the sunscreen in, but that was fine! We only applied it once more about noon and after a fun-filled day complete with playing volleyball, swimming, walking around the boardwalk, and more; we had only burnt a tiny bit! Which for only applying it twice throughout the course of the day is pretty good in my opinion.
Ana M.
Great protection that lasts even when out for a run. It does feel a bit greasy at times but usually when applied in excess. Definitely one of the best I've used.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?