Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#173 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photo (1)
Beth M.
Beth M.

I have extremely sensitive skin so sunburn is something that happens if I am outside for more than 15 to 20 minutes. I also live in Florida so it is hot and humid in the summer and most sunscreens sweat off quickly. I find that this product protects my skin better than most of the other brands I have tried without leaving a residue on my skin.
Charis C.
Charis C.
Puyallup, WA

I've used this product for years, and it's always been exactly what me and my family needs.
Application is easy and quickly, and when following the instructions properly, this works everytime.
The formula isn't greasy or to dry and while I do find it slightly expensive, I do think that the size of the bottle is adequate to last for a while.
Brooklynn W.
Brooklynn W.
Atlanta, GA

Coppertone Sport Accuspray is super-convenient for athletes and others who need their sunscreen to stay put while swimming and/or sweating. It comes in four SPF formulations. The formula's high alcohol content and fragrance isn't ideal for sensitive skin, though, and it also includes a few other ingredients considered potentially harmful.
Janelli Q.
Janelli Q.
Hawthorne, CA

I use these when I travel or even at home when I know I'll be in the sun. They are effective. How ever if you're traveling and the weather is above 90 ever day, then this is the product for you. Unless it's. Cancun where in summer the weather is up during the days around 100-110 the you should use the higher number of protection.
N B.
N B.

I purchased this sunscreen to use during a day at the beach. It was going to be hot, so I needed a sunscreen that wouldn't easily come off with getting in the water and sweat. This sunscreen did a pretty good job. I wish it would last a little longer as I had to reapply a few times. Overall I think it's a pretty good product
Raman P.
Raman P.

This product is excellent for sport activity in the sun. It's my number one pick to take on vacation. It feels slightly oily when you first put it on, hence the 4 stars, but drys quickly and does its job, keeping you protected in the sun even while sweating. It works excellent in the water too! Great buy for the price!
Sofie B.
Sofie B.
Denver, CO

This summer I took a road trip across the western U.S., which is basically through a desert, to San Diego on a beach. It was extremely hot and super sunny, but I managed to barely even get burned. It was a two week trip so it was pretty impossible to not get burned a little. It was because of this sunscreen!
Kory F.
Kory F.
Burlington, KY

This is a must with active kids. It stays in our pool bag and out equipment bags for sports. We have a history of skin cancer in our family and are adamant about putting on sunscreen. Coppertone Sport goes on smooth, absorbs quickly and doesn't give you a lingering greasy feeling. The protection is great!
Katie K.
Katie K.

This product works for protecting against the sun. The one downside to this product is sweating with this product applied. I have had this product get into my eye, and it hurts like crazy! This does not happen most times I use this product, but for the few times it does, it makes life very uncomfortable.
Tesa M.
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH

Love love love this stuff! The sport line is great, but a warning to parents who have kids with very sensitive skin. Our son broke out in hives for two days, and it wasn't until the second day that we realized it was from the sunscreen. My husband and I have never had an issue with our skin though.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN

Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Does this product stay on well in water?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA

What are the main ingredients in this product?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON

For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?

Join Now