BY COPPERTONE

UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell " in 3 reviews
  • "would recommend to anyone" in 1 review
  • "used this product and it wasn't good for my sensitive skin, broke out after using this product" in 1 review
  • "It's a great product and stays out of their eyes." in 1 review
  • "Use this every time we go to the beach, or if we're outside, swimming." in 1 review
Nikkie C.
Nikkie C.
Always stays on really well and easy to reapply! My son is very pale so I need something that lasts! This works!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Ellisville, MS
Works great. I use it Every summer. I do reapply if I have been in the water a lot. it's light on the skin and keeps you protected from harmful uv rays
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
This product works well! Go to sunscreen! No need to worry about burning! Always carry some with me! If you want reliability please check this out
Christa W.
Christa W.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This product is great for kids who are on the go. I love that is offers protections for your wild child's.
Kielee W.
Kielee W.
I really like this sport type sunscreen because it stays on regardless of sweat. It's also not super greasy which is a plus.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
S Yarmouth, MA
Great for long days in the sun, lasts through sweat and activity. Absorbs fast and doesn't leave you feeling greasy!
Diana V.
Diana V.
This sunblock is a bit oily for my skin. But it does do the job is protecting you from the sun rays. I bought mine at a Walmart but you can buy it anywhere. It does last for a while however it's just oily.
Janelli Q.
Janelli Q.
Hawthorne, CA
I use these when I travel or even at home when I know I'll be in the sun. They are effective. How ever if you're traveling and the weather is above 90 ever day, then this is the product for you. Unless it's. Cancun where in summer the weather is up during the days around 100-110 the you should use the higher number of protection.
Kathrina T.
Kathrina T.
This product offers great coverage on your skin from the sun's damaging rays. It is also waterproof so you do not have to worry about going under the water.
Fiona M.
Fiona M.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?