Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#359 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photo (1)
Meredith C.
Meredith C.
Senoia, GA

My husband and I use this sunscreen during the summer time. It's not too pricey, doesn't leak in our beach bad, and absorbs quickly...I hate that lasting greasy feeling! This is one of the few sunscreen brands we trust to protect our skin from the sun.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Covington, GA

A must have for anyone who burns easily. I've used this product for years and I continue to purchase it each season. Fair complexion will be protected from harsh sunlight and dangerous UV rays with this sunscreen by Coppertone Sport.
Nikki K.
Nikki K.
Prospect Heights, IL

All my life I've done swim team and water polo I was always in a pool especially during the summer and burns or my worst nightmare Coppertone sport sunscreen always gave me the best coverage and it never came off and the water I would definitely keep buying this forever
Adela R.
Adela R.
Fresno, CA

Light weight and nonsticky. Didn't stay white on skin. Didn't notice any chemical odor.
Brenna K.
Brenna K.
Union, KY

This last a while so it's pretty great protection but it is super thick and hard to rub in. If you can get your kids to sit still long enough to run it in though it is really great bc it's water resistant and they can play longer before having to reapply
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Whitehouse, OH

Very pleased with this sunscreen. I have sensitive skin and it didn't cause any break out or issue at all. It's also nice because the sport brand doesn't come off when sweating in the sun. Would definitely recommend this sunscreen.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Nampa, ID

This is the best thing to use when playing sports in the heat of the summer!
Meg W.
Meg W.
Lubbock, TX

I love this product. As a very pale person growing up in Michigan right on the lake, summers were rough. I also ran cross country and track, and my face and shoulders would frequently burn during practice. Then I found this! It doesn't run off when you sweat or go in the water. It has been my life saver so many times. It also isnt has heavy as some other sunscreens, so you don't have that oily coated feeling. I highly recommend!
Elva C.
Elva C.
Mission, TX

I purchased this sunscreen on a trip to the beach with my children. I know I bought the spf recommended by the store associate, but for some reason my children still got really burned/suntanned. I don't know what happened or what went wrong, but it didn't really work. I reapplied after a couple of hours and still. So, now I'm weary about repurchasing it again.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

This product works well! Go to sunscreen! No need to worry about burning! Always carry some with me! If you want reliability please check this out
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN

Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON

For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA

What are the main ingredients in this product?

Join Now