Coppertone Sport Sunscreen uploaded by Heather S.Coppertone Sport Sunscreen uploaded by Heather S.Coppertone Sport Sunscreen uploaded by Heather S.See all 4 photos

BY COPPERTONE

UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. see more...

• Does this product stay on well in water?Yeah but you should always rea... 2 Answers
  • Use on animals?I would not use it on animals ... 3 Answers
  • What are the main ingredients in this...The same ingredients that are ... 1 Answers
Photos (4)
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell " in 3 reviews
  • "would recommend to anyone" in 1 review
  • "used this product and it wasn't good for my sensitive skin, broke out after using this product" in 1 review
  • "It's a great product and stays out of their eyes." in 1 review
  • "Use this every time we go to the beach, or if we're outside, swimming." in 1 review
Clarice C.
Clarice C.
Norfolk, VA
This has been my go-to sunscreen for years. Good smell, doesn't feel gross or slimy, and lasts even with sweat!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
I like this because of the sport. When I sweat I don't feel this dripping down my face. I don't have to reapply all the time either.
Christy M.
Christy M.
San jose , CA
I love the Coppertone Sport Sunscreen. It gives a light weight sun protection, with out the greasy feeling most sunscreens give. It applies easily and goes on smooth.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
This is the sunscreen that we use whenever we go swimming at the pool or at the beach. It works really well, doesn't smell bad, and goes on easily.
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
An average priced, typical sunscreen. It does its job and is dependable. It doesn't stay on the best when sweating, etc. but works great for a typical day at the pool.
Karson L.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
This is the sunscreen that my parents always made me and my sister use before softball games as a kid. They said that it was the best and now that I'm older and buying my own it really is one of the best. Good for your money. Long lasting too!
Laurie G.
Laurie G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Protects well against the sun and even if you sweat, it still keeps you protected. Has the typical sunscreen smell, but not overpowering.
I am very worried about our skin burning. I usually buy coppertone sport with an SPF of 50 or higher. I feel good about putting this on my kids, it doesn't seem to harsh for their skin and it is keeping them safe from the sun
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
This is literally the only sunscreen I apply on my children. I've been using it for 15 years now and have no complaints.
Dot B.
Dot B.
Saco, ME
This is the only sunscreen I use. It lasts for a long time and really prevents sunburns
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?