Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#173 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photo (1)
Bria J.
Bria J.
Warner Robins, GA

I'm not a fan of sunscreen but this one is great because I have to use it and it works well for swimming
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
Johnstown, PA

Smells great and provides great protection from the sun. It's gentle on the skin and is very effective.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Blackstone, MA

Easy to use and stays on through swimming and sweating. I highly recommend Coppertone Sport Sunscreen.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

Its amazing! Sweat proof! Which is exactly what I need for work! It's awesome and dose it's job well.
Aleigha W.
Aleigha W.
Champaign, IL

This is some of my favorite sunscreen as I sweat like crazy during the summertime! It helps me a lot!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Regina, SK

I feel very greasy wearing this product. It does the job but I hate the feeling when I'm wearing it.
Jolene B.
Jolene B.

Product goes on smoothly and last the recommended time, even longer. It's the only sunscreen I use!
Jayne G.
Jayne G.

Very happy with this product. Does its job! I always reapply every two hours when I'm at the beach.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Louisville, Ky

This is a great sunscreen for the summer. Smells terrible like any other sunscreen but does the job
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Nazareth, PA

Coppertone sport a great affordable choice. As long as you remember to reapply while in the sun.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN

Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Does this product stay on well in water?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA

What are the main ingredients in this product?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON

For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?

Join Now