Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#252 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photos (4)
Clarice C.
Clarice C.
Norfolk, VA
This has been my go-to sunscreen for years. Good smell, doesn't feel gross or slimy, and lasts even with sweat!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
I like this because of the sport. When I sweat I don't feel this dripping down my face. I don't have to reapply all the time either.
Christy M.
Christy M.
San jose , CA
I love the Coppertone Sport Sunscreen. It gives a light weight sun protection, with out the greasy feeling most sunscreens give. It applies easily and goes on smooth.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
This is the sunscreen that we use whenever we go swimming at the pool or at the beach. It works really well, doesn't smell bad, and goes on easily.
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
An average priced, typical sunscreen. It does its job and is dependable. It doesn't stay on the best when sweating, etc. but works great for a typical day at the pool.
Laurie G.
Laurie G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Dec. 14, 2016, 11:24 a.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
Protects well against the sun and even if you sweat, it still keeps you protected. Has the typical sunscreen smell, but not overpowering.
Dec. 15, 2016, 7:44 a.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
I am very worried about our skin burning. I usually buy coppertone sport with an SPF of 50 or higher. I feel good about putting this on my kids, it doesn't seem to harsh for their skin and it is keeping them safe from the sun
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Dec. 15, 2016, 7:44 a.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
This is literally the only sunscreen I apply on my children. I've been using it for 15 years now and have no complaints.
Dot B.
Dot B.
Saco, ME
Dec. 16, 2016, 12:44 p.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
This is the only sunscreen I use. It lasts for a long time and really prevents sunburns
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
Killeen, TX
Dec. 20, 2016, 10:43 a.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
Used this product for going to the lake, worked amazing while it was hot out and being in the water! I didn't like how thick it was but it kept from wearing off and my skin unburnt! For going out on a hot day to enjoy the water I recommend!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?