Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#173 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photo (1)
Annahi M.
Annahi M.
Dallas, TX

Wore on a trip down San Marcos, Texas. Worked very well. Bought at the san Marcos walmart. Only got burned in the places I didn't use! prevents burning but not tanning. this product worked well for me even with the water it did its job. I would recommend it to others
Leanne R.
Leanne R.
National City, CA

works really well, a bit oily but works through out a majority of the day, may have to re apply once or twice, but over all it's a very good product.
Saher V.
Saher V.
Saint Louis, MO

This sunscreen is very hydrating as well a along lasting. It does have the scent of sunscreen but is not unpleasant. Overall it is light and refreshing while getting the job done.
Mercie S.
Mercie S.
West Covina, CA

Covers from the sun. Could be a little better. Do not want to have to keep reapplying constantly to not get burned
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Hazlehurst, GA

I have used coppertone sports SPF 30 spray sunscreen. It comes in handy because of the spray. It is very effective. Like all other sunscreens you just need to remember to reapply every hour or so.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Memphis, TN

Rubs in very well. Does not feel greasy on skin. Good coverage. This sunscreen protects well. You get good quality for a good price. Available at most stores, easy packaging to identify.
Katelin D.
Katelin D.
Portland, OR

Sunscreen is a MUST in any skin care regime. It's not only important to maintain the appearance of skin, it is your first line of defense against harmful UV rays. After watching my Father go through painful surgery for skin cancer removal, I don't mess around when it comes to sunscreen. Coppertone Sport Sunscreen is a great choice, with a high spf, and easy to apply formula that will stick around even on your most active days. It applies white, but dries white allowing you to avoid missing spots without looking like Casper the Friendly Ghost on the beach. It does not have an unpleasant or overwhelming smell, so you can still layer your favorite fragrance over it for a day out in the sun.
I never go to the beach without this is my bag!
Don't forgot to pack Coppertone Sport Sunscreen on your next outdoor adventure!
Kristen O.
Kristen O.
Hixton, WI

I found this very helpful with how much easy I get so sunburned from being a redhead the only other thing I will say is you have put it on a few more times depending on the hours your outside
Heather M.
Heather M.
Fairmont, WV

Sure, it may take a few extra minutes, but I prefer the lotion sunscreen to the spray any time. The sprays can sometimes come out patchy and intermittently, but the lotion always has great coverage and I always trust Coppertone for the protection against the sun's rays.
Erin T.
Erin T.

This is our favorite sunscreen because it is sweat-proof. I have very fair skin and it keeps me from getting burned for a long time. I trust this brand!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN

Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON

For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA

What are the main ingredients in this product?

Join Now