BY COPPERTONE

UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell " in 9 reviews
  • "This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell " in 3 reviews
  • "It's a great product and stays out of their eyes." in 1 review
  • "Use this every time we go to the beach, or if we're outside, swimming." in 1 review
  • "would recommend to anyone" in 1 review
Clarice C.
Virginia Bch, VA
This has been my go-to sunscreen for years. Good smell, doesn't feel gross or slimy, and lasts even with sweat!
Alex K.
East Meadow, NY
Always protects me from sunburn and stays on pretty well when in the water compared to other sunscreens or oils.
Peggy W.
Clayton, OH
I use it every time I go out even when I am driving! It isn't greasy. Has a nice scent. It is a great value.
Jessica W.
Sweat proof, water proof. Smells great and provides great coverage. Lasts for hours before needing to reapply
Lisa N.
Protects well. Leaves a by of a greasy feeling. Good value. Always lots in bottle to get through the season.
Shelby B.
Hayden, ID
Perfect for faces! It's a great product and stays out of their eyes. You get great coverage for many hours!
Sofia B.
Bordentown, NJ
Never have to worry about this sunscreen running or rubbing off on hot summer days. My go to for the beach.
Christa W.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This product is great for kids who are on the go. I love that is offers protections for your wild child's.
Shelly B.
Ocean Park, WA
Long lasting sunscreen. I use this one more than any others. I have light skin with freckles so I need it!
Kaylen S.
Enfield, IL
I really like the sport sunscreen it worked well on all of my family and we are all fair skin and burn easy
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?