BY COPPERTONE

UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell " in 3 reviews
  • "would recommend to anyone" in 1 review
  • "used this product and it wasn't good for my sensitive skin, broke out after using this product" in 1 review
  • "It's a great product and stays out of their eyes." in 1 review
  • "Use this every time we go to the beach, or if we're outside, swimming." in 1 review
Brenda B.
Blackstone, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to use and stays on through swimming and sweating. I highly recommend Coppertone Sport Sunscreen.
Aleigha W.
Champaign, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is some of my favorite sunscreen as I sweat like crazy during the summertime! It helps me a lot!
Jayne G.
Very happy with this product. Does its job! I always reapply every two hours when I'm at the beach.
Hannah w.
Louisville , KY
This is a great sunscreen for the summer. Smells terrible like any other sunscreen but does the job
Jolene B.
Product goes on smoothly and last the recommended time, even longer. It's the only sunscreen I use!
Lauren G.
Nazareth, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Coppertone sport a great affordable choice. As long as you remember to reapply while in the sun.
Hannah A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Classic sunscreen brand. Smells weird like most sunscreens but other than that it does the job
Heather W.
Roseburg, OR
Works well. Stays on our skin for what seems to be a long time. Smell isn't too strong either.
Charity S.
Good at protecting against the sun when you're being active i.e. Hiking, swimming, running
Julia F.
Aston, PA
Works great for playing golf in the hot sun. Stays on with sweat and has good coverage.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?