Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#173 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photo (1)
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
S Yarmouth, MA

Great for long days in the sun, lasts through sweat and activity. Absorbs fast and doesn't leave you feeling greasy!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Ellisville, MS

Works great. I use it Every summer. I do reapply if I have been in the water a lot. it's light on the skin and keeps you protected from harmful uv rays
Allyson S.
Allyson S.
Hopkins, MN

I don't know why, but something about summer makes you want to actually be active. Maybe it's because we're out of hibernation?

I typically like to be on the go in the summer, so this stuff is my only option. I don't just sweat it off immediately.
Kielee W.
Kielee W.

I really like this sport type sunscreen because it stays on regardless of sweat. It's also not super greasy which is a plus.
Kathrina T.
Kathrina T.

This product offers great coverage on your skin from the sun's damaging rays. It is also waterproof so you do not have to worry about going under the water.
Fiona M.
Fiona M.

This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell
Fatima C.
Fatima C.

It's so easy to apply and I keep coming back to this brand because during hard work-outs, it never stings my eyes!
Cat H.
Cat H.
Herndon, VA

This sun block like the other sport sun blocks needs to be reapplied after getting wet. When it comes to protecting your skin you should always reapply the sunblock after sweating a lot or going into water. This lotion does not leave an oil feeling on the skin and I have not personally broken out; however all skin is different.
Oceanside, CA

Used this product and it wasn't good for my sensitive skin, broke out after using this product
Lauren P.
Lauren P.

Being an elite ex athlete I can say I have had my fair shark under the sun and if my mom handy forced me to apply this before every game lobster city! It works great they also have a variety of SPF as well as waterproof!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN

Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON

For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Oceanside, CA

What are the main ingredients in this product?

Join Now