Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#185 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photo (1)
Cat H.
Cat H.
Herndon, VA

This sun block like the other sport sun blocks needs to be reapplied after getting wet. When it comes to protecting your skin you should always reapply the sunblock after sweating a lot or going into water. This lotion does not leave an oil feeling on the skin and I have not personally broken out; however all skin is different.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.

Being an elite ex athlete I can say I have had my fair shark under the sun and if my mom handy forced me to apply this before every game lobster city! It works great they also have a variety of SPF as well as waterproof!
Christy M.
Christy M.
San Jose, CA

I love the Coppertone Sport Sunscreen. It gives a light weight sun protection, with out the greasy feeling most sunscreens give. It applies easily and goes on smooth.
Nikky R.
Nikky R.
Oceanside, CA

My husband loves this sunscreen. He works in the sun all day. It did not sweat off and he didn't get burnt. He also has sensitive skin and it worked well for him.
Kathrina T.
Kathrina T.

This product offers great coverage on your skin from the sun's damaging rays. It is also waterproof so you do not have to worry about going under the water.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

I like this because of the sport. When I sweat I don't feel this dripping down my face. I don't have to reapply all the time either.
matthew m.
matthew m.
Denton, TX

I used this during marching band so that I wouldn't be burnt to a crisp. It worked very well and it didn't leave me awkwardly oily.
Audrey b.
Audrey b.
Deatsville, AL

This sunblock is great on my daughter while she is at cheer practice it helps keep her from getting sunburnt while she practices.
Britney S.
Britney S.
hamilton, ON

This product is great as it isn't greasy or thick. You don't feel like you are wearing sunscreen at all. Great for the kiddos!
Fiona M.
Fiona M.

This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN

Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON

For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA

What are the main ingredients in this product?

Join Now