BY COPPERTONE

UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell " in 3 reviews
  • "would recommend to anyone" in 1 review
  • "used this product and it wasn't good for my sensitive skin, broke out after using this product" in 1 review
  • "It's a great product and stays out of their eyes." in 1 review
  • "Use this every time we go to the beach, or if we're outside, swimming." in 1 review
Madison S.
Corona, CA
The sports sunscreen is the best from this brand. It stays on long and it won't drip off if you sweat. The scent isn't over powering either.
Cheyenne R.
Hazlehurst, GA
I have used coppertone sports SPF 30 spray sunscreen. It comes in handy because of the spray. It is very effective. Like all other sunscreens you just need to remember to reapply every hour or so.
Mallory H.
Macon
I love how I don't feel like I'm wearing sticky sunscreen while laying out or on the beach, the sand wouldn't get stuck all over me and I didn't get sunburned! I reapplied twice within four hours just to be on the safe side. This product is awesome! Also didn't leave skin irritation.
Meg W.
Lubbock, TX
I love this product. As a very pale person growing up in Michigan right on the lake, summers were rough. I also ran cross country and track, and my face and shoulders would frequently burn during practice. Then I found this! It doesn't run off when you sweat or go in the water. It has been my life saver so many times. It also isnt has heavy as some other sunscreens, so you don't have that oily coated feeling. I highly recommend!
Katie W.
Memphis, TN
Rubs in very well. Does not feel greasy on skin. Good coverage. This sunscreen protects well. You get good quality for a good price. Available at most stores, easy packaging to identify.
Laurie G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Protects well against the sun and even if you sweat, it still keeps you protected. Has the typical sunscreen smell, but not overpowering.
Kayla G.
Whitehouse, OH
Very pleased with this sunscreen. I have sensitive skin and it didn't cause any break out or issue at all. It's also nice because the sport brand doesn't come off when sweating in the sun. Would definitely recommend this sunscreen.
Brenna K.
Union, KY
This last a while so it's pretty great protection but it is super thick and hard to rub in. If you can get your kids to sit still long enough to run it in though it is really great bc it's water resistant and they can play longer before having to reapply
Annahi M.
Dallas, TX
Wore on a trip down San Marcos, Texas. Worked very well. Bought at the san Marcos walmart. Only got burned in the places I didn't use! prevents burning but not tanning. this product worked well for me even with the water it did its job. I would recommend it to others
Melanie G.
Coppertone Sport Sunscreen is great. I sweat a lot when I am outdoors in the sun even if I am not being active. This sunscreen stays on much longer than traditional lotion sunscreens. It also doesn't have a sticky feel and dries quickly. The odor isn't obnoxious and a little lasts a good while.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?