BY COPPERTONE

UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. see more...

Coppertone Sport Sunscreen
  • "This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell " in 3 reviews
  • "would recommend to anyone" in 1 review
  • "used this product and it wasn't good for my sensitive skin, broke out after using this product" in 1 review
  • "It's a great product and stays out of their eyes." in 1 review
  • "Use this every time we go to the beach, or if we're outside, swimming." in 1 review
Jessica C.
This is literally the only sunscreen I apply on my children. I've been using it for 15 years now and have no complaints.
Paula P.
Somerset, KY
Coppertone is a name you can trust. My daughter uses it and doesn't come off when she sweats. I bought it at Wal mart.
Allison L.
Ruston, LA
Great stuff! doesn't sweat off as much compared to other brands. just remember to reapply cause it doesn't last all day
Amanda B.
Nashville, TN
I used to sweat by coppertone sport, however the last few times I have used it I have ended up burn (even with 50+ spf)
Rachel F.
Great for long days in the sun, lasts through sweat and activity. Absorbs fast and doesn't leave you feeling greasy!
Ashley S.
I really like the sport because it stays on while you're being active or in the water! I feel it's very affordable!
Mary S.
Oxford, MS
This is a summer must have. It stays on for a long period of time and if you apply it well you will not get a burn.
Mercie S.
West Covina, CA
Covers from the sun. Could be a little better. Do not want to have to keep reapplying constantly to not get burned
Fatima C.
It's so easy to apply and I keep coming back to this brand because during hard work-outs, it never stings my eyes!
Alex K.
East Meadow, NY
Always protects me from sunburn and stays on pretty well when in the water compared to other sunscreens or oils.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?