Coppertone Sport Sunscreen uploaded by Heather S.Coppertone Sport Sunscreen uploaded by Heather S.Coppertone Sport Sunscreen uploaded by Heather S.See all 4 photos

BY COPPERTONE

UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. see more...

• Does this product stay on well in water?Yeah but you should always rea... 2 Answers
  • Use on animals?I would not use it on animals ... 3 Answers
  • What are the main ingredients in this...The same ingredients that are ... 1 Answers
Photos (4)
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell " in 3 reviews
  • "would recommend to anyone" in 1 review
  • "used this product and it wasn't good for my sensitive skin, broke out after using this product" in 1 review
  • "It's a great product and stays out of their eyes." in 1 review
  • "Use this every time we go to the beach, or if we're outside, swimming." in 1 review
Cat H.
Cat H.
Herndon, VA
This sun block like the other sport sun blocks needs to be reapplied after getting wet. When it comes to protecting your skin you should always reapply the sunblock after sweating a lot or going into water. This lotion does not leave an oil feeling on the skin and I have not personally broken out; however all skin is different.
Oceanside, CA
Used this product and it wasn't good for my sensitive skin, broke out after using this product
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Being an elite ex athlete I can say I have had my fair shark under the sun and if my mom handy forced me to apply this before every game lobster city! It works great they also have a variety of SPF as well as waterproof!
richard p.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Use it all the time! works great and doesn't have a very strong odor to it! would recommend to anyone
matthew m.
matthew m.
Denton, TX
I used this during marching band so that I wouldn't be burnt to a crisp. It worked very well and it didn't leave me awkwardly oily.
Audrey b.
Audrey b.
Deatsville, AL
This sunblock is great on my daughter while she is at cheer practice it helps keep her from getting sunburnt while she practices.
Allie R.
Allie R.
Love this stuff! lasts for hours and doesn't feel slimy! feels more like a moisturizer.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Hayden, ID
Perfect for faces! It's a great product and stays out of their eyes. You get great coverage for many hours!
Nikky R.
Nikky R.
Buckner, MO
My husband loves this sunscreen. He works in the sun all day. It did not sweat off and he didn't get burnt. He also has sensitive skin and it worked well for him.
Natalia M.
Natalia M.
Great sunscreen. Good smell and it goes on the skin smoothly and wonderful,
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?