Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#173 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photo (1)
Peggy W.
Peggy W.
Clayton, OH

I use it every time I go out even when I am driving! It isn't greasy. Has a nice scent. It is a great value.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.

Protects well. Leaves a by of a greasy feeling. Good value. Always lots in bottle to get through the season.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Pen Argyl, PA

good quality for an affordable price. works effectively. has been around for 20+ years. trustworthy company
Sofia B.
Sofia B.
Bordentown, NJ

Never have to worry about this sunscreen running or rubbing off on hot summer days. My go to for the beach.
Kaylen S.
Kaylen S.
Enfield, IL

I really like the sport sunscreen it worked well on all of my family and we are all fair skin and burn easy
Christa W.
Christa W.
Big Stone Gap, VA

This product is great for kids who are on the go. I love that is offers protections for your wild child's.
Tori N.
Tori N.
Friendswood, TX

I like the sport the best because I think it does better at protecting I burn anyways but this one is good
Shelly B.
Shelly B.
Ocean Park, WA

Long lasting sunscreen. I use this one more than any others. I have light skin with freckles so I need it!
Corryn M.
Corryn M.
Richmond, VA

Being someone who sweats a lot, the coppertone sport helps keep me sunburn free, even on the hotest days.
Bria J.
Bria J.
Warner Robins, GA

I'm not a fan of sunscreen but this one is great because I have to use it and it works well for swimming
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN

Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Does this product stay on well in water?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA

What are the main ingredients in this product?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON

For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?

Join Now