BY COPPERTONE

UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. see more...

Coppertone Sport Sunscreen
  • "This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell " in 3 reviews
  • "would recommend to anyone" in 1 review
  • "used this product and it wasn't good for my sensitive skin, broke out after using this product" in 1 review
  • "It's a great product and stays out of their eyes." in 1 review
  • "Use this every time we go to the beach, or if we're outside, swimming." in 1 review
Shannon O.
Works great! I like that it is effective for long periods of time and I LOVE that it is water resistant. So great for the lake.
Audrey H.
Dayton, OH
Scent is light, sunscreen stays in well, doesn't make my skin overly greasy, have never been sunburnt when using this properly
Michaela B.
This has been our go to sunscreen for years. I am very fair skinned and love the coverage this sunscreen gives me. Great value!
Kielee W.
I really like this sport type sunscreen because it stays on regardless of sweat. It's also not super greasy which is a plus.
Maryjane K.
Thomaston, CT
Horrible smell and goes on greasy. I have sensitive skin and this made me itchy. It did protect agains sun burn well though.
Fiona M.
Lauren V.
This sunscreen is great. Easy to apply, I prefer lotions over sprays. It stays on really well when you enter the water also.
Priscilla G.
Sacramento, CA
I'm not impressed much with the product. I wish It had a better scent to it. I also feel like I constantly have to reapply
Aimee J.
Virginia, MN
I love the smell and that it is not so greasy! And it has the perfect spf protection. I am definitely a life purchaser lol
jackie g.
Hanover Park, IL
It's a great lotion if you don't mind the smell. And it leaves a white residue no matter how much you try and rub it in.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?