BY COPPERTONE

UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell " in 3 reviews
  • "would recommend to anyone" in 1 review
  • "used this product and it wasn't good for my sensitive skin, broke out after using this product" in 1 review
  • "It's a great product and stays out of their eyes." in 1 review
  • "Use this every time we go to the beach, or if we're outside, swimming." in 1 review
syamala r.
I use copper tone sunscreen lotion. I purchased it from Walmart. It is the best sunscreen I have ever used. It worked very well for me.
Deborah P.
Love coppertone! Have always used it!! Love that it actually works and stays on better than other brands!!
Adela R.
Fresno, CA
Light weight and nonsticky. Didn't stay white on skin. Didn't notice any chemical odor.
Veronica H.
Killeen, TX
Used this product for going to the lake, worked amazing while it was hot out and being in the water! I didn't like how thick it was but it kept from wearing off and my skin unburnt! For going out on a hot day to enjoy the water I recommend!
Lauren G.
Nazareth, PA
Coppertone sport a great affordable choice. As long as you remember to reapply while in the sun.
Christa W.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This product is great for kids who are on the go. I love that is offers protections for your wild child's.
Kielee W.
I really like this sport type sunscreen because it stays on regardless of sweat. It's also not super greasy which is a plus.
Rachel F.
Great for long days in the sun, lasts through sweat and activity. Absorbs fast and doesn't leave you feeling greasy!
Janelli Q.
Hawthorne, CA
I use these when I travel or even at home when I know I'll be in the sun. They are effective. How ever if you're traveling and the weather is above 90 ever day, then this is the product for you. Unless it's. Cancun where in summer the weather is up during the days around 100-110 the you should use the higher number of protection.
Rae H.
I use this every summer to keep from getting burned. It works wonders in amusement parks and long days swimming. It's sweat and water proof. What more could you ask for?
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?