Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#252 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photos (4)
Rae H.
Rae H.
Oct. 27, 2016, 11:05 p.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
I use this every summer to keep from getting burned. It works wonders in amusement parks and long days swimming. It's sweat and water proof. What more could you ask for?
Tori N.
Tori N.
Friendswood, TX
Nov. 2, 2016, 11:26 a.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
I like the sport the best because I think it does better at protecting I burn anyways but this one is good
Meredith C.
Meredith C.
Senoia, GA
Nov. 3, 2016, 9:12 p.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
My husband and I use this sunscreen during the summer time. It's not too pricey, doesn't leak in our beach bad, and absorbs quickly...I hate that lasting greasy feeling! This is one of the few sunscreen brands we trust to protect our skin from the sun.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Covington, GA
Nov. 4, 2016, 12:55 p.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
A must have for anyone who burns easily. I've used this product for years and I continue to purchase it each season. Fair complexion will be protected from harsh sunlight and dangerous UV rays with this sunscreen by Coppertone Sport.
Nikki K.
Nikki K.
Prospect Heights, IL
Nov. 9, 2016, 7:31 p.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
All my life I've done swim team and water polo I was always in a pool especially during the summer and burns or my worst nightmare Coppertone sport sunscreen always gave me the best coverage and it never came off and the water I would definitely keep buying this forever
Adela R.
Adela R.
Fresno, CA
Nov. 15, 2016, 12:50 a.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
Light weight and nonsticky. Didn't stay white on skin. Didn't notice any chemical odor.
Nikkie C.
Nikkie C.
Jan. 4, 2017, 10:06 p.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
Always stays on really well and easy to reapply! My son is very pale so I need something that lasts! This works!
Kathrina T.
Kathrina T.
This product offers great coverage on your skin from the sun's damaging rays. It is also waterproof so you do not have to worry about going under the water.
Fiona M.
Fiona M.
This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell
Fatima C.
Fatima C.
It's so easy to apply and I keep coming back to this brand because during hard work-outs, it never stings my eyes!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?