Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#173 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photo (1)
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
Killeen, TX

Used this product for going to the lake, worked amazing while it was hot out and being in the water! I didn't like how thick it was but it kept from wearing off and my skin unburnt! For going out on a hot day to enjoy the water I recommend!
Halee Y.
Halee Y.

Definitely one of my go to sunscreens! I'm so fair skinned I've got to use to it! I use it every summer and I will continue to use to it! It's definitely effective! Price is very reasonable as well! Love it
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

I really like the sport because it stays on while you're being active or in the water! I feel it's very affordable!
Hannah A.
Hannah A.

Classic sunscreen brand. Smells weird like most sunscreens but other than that it does the job
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Nazareth, PA

Coppertone sport a great affordable choice. As long as you remember to reapply while in the sun.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.

Being very pale means that I have to put on sunscreen any time I go outside for long periods of time, and cooper tone is the easiest to apply on the go. The spray version is the easiest to apply, but for the longer times outdoors, I prefer the lotion. Reapplication can be annoying though because I want to have my sunscreen ready before I step out of the house and done with so I can enjoy or fully pay attention to what I'm doing.
Gretchen K.
Gretchen K.
Lawrence, KS

The only sunscreen that I use when I am playing sports! It really is the best for making sure that your skin is covered while never sweating it off. I am one who hates the feel of sticky sunscreen and I never have a problem with this sunscreen. It truly is the best!
Christa W.
Christa W.
Big Stone Gap, VA

This product is great for kids who are on the go. I love that is offers protections for your wild child's.
Rocio H.
Rocio H.
Phoenix, AZ

My kids play softball and baseball we are out on the fields all day specially here in Arizona it's a MUST this stuff last along time
Nikkie C.
Nikkie C.

Always stays on really well and easy to reapply! My son is very pale so I need something that lasts! This works!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN

Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON

For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA

What are the main ingredients in this product?

Join Now