BY COPPERTONE

UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. see more...

Coppertone Sport Sunscreen
  • "This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell " in 3 reviews
  • "would recommend to anyone" in 1 review
  • "used this product and it wasn't good for my sensitive skin, broke out after using this product" in 1 review
  • "It's a great product and stays out of their eyes." in 1 review
  • "Use this every time we go to the beach, or if we're outside, swimming." in 1 review
Meg W.
Meg W.
Lubbock, TX
I love this product. As a very pale person growing up in Michigan right on the lake, summers were rough. I also ran cross country and track, and my face and shoulders would frequently burn during practice. Then I found this! It doesn't run off when you sweat or go in the water. It has been my life saver so many times. It also isnt has heavy as some other sunscreens, so you don't have that oily coated feeling. I highly recommend!
Laurie G.
Laurie G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Protects well against the sun and even if you sweat, it still keeps you protected. Has the typical sunscreen smell, but not overpowering.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Whitehouse, OH
Very pleased with this sunscreen. I have sensitive skin and it didn't cause any break out or issue at all. It's also nice because the sport brand doesn't come off when sweating in the sun. Would definitely recommend this sunscreen.
Brenna K.
Brenna K.
Union, KY
This last a while so it's pretty great protection but it is super thick and hard to rub in. If you can get your kids to sit still long enough to run it in though it is really great bc it's water resistant and they can play longer before having to reapply
Sasha W.
Sasha W.
Omaha, NE
This is my go to all over sunscreen. High enough SPF to offer good protection on even the hottest, brightest days and very reasonably priced. Ok to use on the face.
Kayleen R.
Kayleen R.
Glendale, AZ
This was a good sunscreen to help us from the rays of the sun. It allowed us to move freely and not worry about getting fried. Just have to keep reapplying throughout the day
Erin T.
Erin T.
This is our favorite sunscreen because it is sweat-proof. I have very fair skin and it keeps me from getting burned for a long time. I trust this brand!
Shelly B.
Shelly B.
Ocean Park, WA
Long lasting sunscreen. I use this one more than any others. I have light skin with freckles so I need it!
Tori N.
Tori N.
Friendswood, TX
I like the sport the best because I think it does better at protecting I burn anyways but this one is good
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Covington, GA
A must have for anyone who burns easily. I've used this product for years and I continue to purchase it each season. Fair complexion will be protected from harsh sunlight and dangerous UV rays with this sunscreen by Coppertone Sport.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?