Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#185 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photo (1)
Lisa N.
Lisa N.

Protects well. Leaves a by of a greasy feeling. Good value. Always lots in bottle to get through the season.
Sofia B.
Sofia B.
Bordentown, NJ

Never have to worry about this sunscreen running or rubbing off on hot summer days. My go to for the beach.
Kaylen S.
Kaylen S.
Enfield, IL

I really like the sport sunscreen it worked well on all of my family and we are all fair skin and burn easy
Tori N.
Tori N.
Friendswood, TX

I like the sport the best because I think it does better at protecting I burn anyways but this one is good
Shelly B.
Shelly B.
Ocean Park, WA

Long lasting sunscreen. I use this one more than any others. I have light skin with freckles so I need it!
Corryn M.
Corryn M.
Richmond, VA

Being someone who sweats a lot, the coppertone sport helps keep me sunburn free, even on the hotest days.
Bria J.
Bria J.
Warner Robins, GA

I'm not a fan of sunscreen but this one is great because I have to use it and it works well for swimming
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
Johnstown, PA

Smells great and provides great protection from the sun. It's gentle on the skin and is very effective.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Blackstone, MA

Easy to use and stays on through swimming and sweating. I highly recommend Coppertone Sport Sunscreen.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

Its amazing! Sweat proof! Which is exactly what I need for work! It's awesome and dose it's job well.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN

Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON

For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA

What are the main ingredients in this product?

Join Now