Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#173 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photo (1)
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
S Yarmouth, MA

Great for long days in the sun, lasts through sweat and activity. Absorbs fast and doesn't leave you feeling greasy!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Ellisville, MS

Works great. I use it Every summer. I do reapply if I have been in the water a lot. it's light on the skin and keeps you protected from harmful uv rays
Allyson S.
Allyson S.
Hopkins, MN

I don't know why, but something about summer makes you want to actually be active. Maybe it's because we're out of hibernation?

I typically like to be on the go in the summer, so this stuff is my only option. I don't just sweat it off immediately.
Kielee W.
Kielee W.

I really like this sport type sunscreen because it stays on regardless of sweat. It's also not super greasy which is a plus.
Andréanne P.
Andréanne P.
Granby

It is easy to apply and not sticky rf oily. I bougth it at Walmart for cheap. It's a great protection for the sun in summer! But the packaging is really ugly!
Sasha W.
Sasha W.
Omaha, NE

This is my go to all over sunscreen. High enough SPF to offer good protection on even the hottest, brightest days and very reasonably priced. Ok to use on the face.
Britney S.
Britney S.
hamilton, ON, ON

This product is great as it isn't greasy or thick. You don't feel like you are wearing sunscreen at all. Great for the kiddos!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

I like this because of the sport. When I sweat I don't feel this dripping down my face. I don't have to reapply all the time either.
Clarice C.
Clarice C.
Norfolk, VA

This has been my go-to sunscreen for years. Good smell, doesn't feel gross or slimy, and lasts even with sweat!
Natalia M.
Natalia M.

Great sunscreen. Good smell and it goes on the skin smoothly and wonderful,
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN

Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON

For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA

What are the main ingredients in this product?

Join Now