BY COPPERTONE

UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell " in 3 reviews
  • "would recommend to anyone" in 1 review
  • "used this product and it wasn't good for my sensitive skin, broke out after using this product" in 1 review
  • "It's a great product and stays out of their eyes." in 1 review
  • "Use this every time we go to the beach, or if we're outside, swimming." in 1 review
Allyson S.
Allyson S.
Hopkins, MN
I don't know why, but something about summer makes you want to actually be active. Maybe it's because we're out of hibernation?

I typically like to be on the go in the summer, so this stuff is my only option. I don't just sweat it off immediately.
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
Coppertone Sport Sunscreen is great. I sweat a lot when I am outdoors in the sun even if I am not being active. This sunscreen stays on much longer than traditional lotion sunscreens. It also doesn't have a sticky feel and dries quickly. The odor isn't obnoxious and a little lasts a good while.
Annahi M.
Annahi M.
Dallas, TX
Wore on a trip down San Marcos, Texas. Worked very well. Bought at the san Marcos walmart. Only got burned in the places I didn't use! prevents burning but not tanning. this product worked well for me even with the water it did its job. I would recommend it to others
Leanne R.
Leanne R.
National City, CA
works really well, a bit oily but works through out a majority of the day, may have to re apply once or twice, but over all it's a very good product.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Memphis, TN
Rubs in very well. Does not feel greasy on skin. Good coverage. This sunscreen protects well. You get good quality for a good price. Available at most stores, easy packaging to identify.
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Macon
I love how I don't feel like I'm wearing sticky sunscreen while laying out or on the beach, the sand wouldn't get stuck all over me and I didn't get sunburned! I reapplied twice within four hours just to be on the safe side. This product is awesome! Also didn't leave skin irritation.
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Hazlehurst, GA
I have used coppertone sports SPF 30 spray sunscreen. It comes in handy because of the spray. It is very effective. Like all other sunscreens you just need to remember to reapply every hour or so.
Madison S.
Madison S.
Corona, CA
The sports sunscreen is the best from this brand. It stays on long and it won't drip off if you sweat. The scent isn't over powering either.
Rae H.
Rae H.
I use this every summer to keep from getting burned. It works wonders in amusement parks and long days swimming. It's sweat and water proof. What more could you ask for?
Meredith C.
Meredith C.
Senoia, GA
My husband and I use this sunscreen during the summer time. It's not too pricey, doesn't leak in our beach bad, and absorbs quickly...I hate that lasting greasy feeling! This is one of the few sunscreen brands we trust to protect our skin from the sun.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?