Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#173 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photo (1)
Elva C.
Elva C.
Mission, TX

I purchased this sunscreen on a trip to the beach with my children. I know I bought the spf recommended by the store associate, but for some reason my children still got really burned/suntanned. I don't know what happened or what went wrong, but it didn't really work. I reapplied after a couple of hours and still. So, now I'm weary about repurchasing it again.
Sasha W.
Sasha W.
Omaha, NE

This is my go to all over sunscreen. High enough SPF to offer good protection on even the hottest, brightest days and very reasonably priced. Ok to use on the face.
Mariela S.
Mariela S.
Tucson, AZ

This product works well I had proof when I went on an outing with family. I literally rubbed this in all over my body so I can avoid a sun tan. Yet I forgot to rub in my feet although I was wearing shoes my feet had gotten a super tan while my body had slight tan. Lol memories.
Kayleen R.
Kayleen R.
Glendale, AZ

This was a good sunscreen to help us from the rays of the sun. It allowed us to move freely and not worry about getting fried. Just have to keep reapplying throughout the day
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Birmingham, AL

Love this product. Super thankful to always have this on hand when we are out and about. Softball games don't stand a chance against this product. Very gentle on the face and does not sweat off easily. Great buy, not too pricey. I always buy this brand of sunscreen!
Diana V.
Diana V.

This sunblock is a bit oily for my skin. But it does do the job is protecting you from the sun rays. I bought mine at a Walmart but you can buy it anywhere. It does last for a while however it's just oily.
Laurie G.
Laurie G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

Protects well against the sun and even if you sweat, it still keeps you protected. Has the typical sunscreen smell, but not overpowering.
I am very worried about our skin burning. I usually buy coppertone sport with an SPF of 50 or higher. I feel good about putting this on my kids, it doesn't seem to harsh for their skin and it is keeping them safe from the sun
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

This is literally the only sunscreen I apply on my children. I've been using it for 15 years now and have no complaints.
Dot B.
Dot B.
Saco, ME

This is the only sunscreen I use. It lasts for a long time and really prevents sunburns
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN

Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON

For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA

What are the main ingredients in this product?

Join Now