BY COPPERTONE

UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell " in 3 reviews
  • "would recommend to anyone" in 1 review
  • "used this product and it wasn't good for my sensitive skin, broke out after using this product" in 1 review
  • "It's a great product and stays out of their eyes." in 1 review
  • "Use this every time we go to the beach, or if we're outside, swimming." in 1 review
Mercie S.
Mercie S.
West Covina, CA
Covers from the sun. Could be a little better. Do not want to have to keep reapplying constantly to not get burned
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Hazlehurst, GA
I have used coppertone sports SPF 30 spray sunscreen. It comes in handy because of the spray. It is very effective. Like all other sunscreens you just need to remember to reapply every hour or so.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Memphis, TN
Rubs in very well. Does not feel greasy on skin. Good coverage. This sunscreen protects well. You get good quality for a good price. Available at most stores, easy packaging to identify.
Katelin D.
Katelin D.
Portland, OR
Sunscreen is a MUST in any skin care regime. It's not only important to maintain the appearance of skin, it is your first line of defense against harmful UV rays. After watching my Father go through painful surgery for skin cancer removal, I don't mess around when it comes to sunscreen. Coppertone Sport Sunscreen is a great choice, with a high spf, and easy to apply formula that will stick around even on your most active days. It applies white, but dries white allowing you to avoid missing spots without looking like Casper the Friendly Ghost on the beach. It does not have an unpleasant or overwhelming smell, so you can still layer your favorite fragrance over it for a day out in the sun.
I never go to the beach without this is my bag!
Don't forgot to pack Coppertone Sport Sunscreen on your next outdoor adventure!
Kristen O.
Kristen O.
Hixton, WI
I found this very helpful with how much easy I get so sunburned from being a redhead the only other thing I will say is you have put it on a few more times depending on the hours your outside
Heather M.
Heather M.
Fairmont, WV
Sure, it may take a few extra minutes, but I prefer the lotion sunscreen to the spray any time. The sprays can sometimes come out patchy and intermittently, but the lotion always has great coverage and I always trust Coppertone for the protection against the sun's rays.
Erin T.
Erin T.
This is our favorite sunscreen because it is sweat-proof. I have very fair skin and it keeps me from getting burned for a long time. I trust this brand!
Janelli Q.
Janelli Q.
Hawthorne, CA
I use these when I travel or even at home when I know I'll be in the sun. They are effective. How ever if you're traveling and the weather is above 90 ever day, then this is the product for you. Unless it's. Cancun where in summer the weather is up during the days around 100-110 the you should use the higher number of protection.
Shelly B.
Shelly B.
Ocean Park, WA
Long lasting sunscreen. I use this one more than any others. I have light skin with freckles so I need it!
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Macon
I love how I don't feel like I'm wearing sticky sunscreen while laying out or on the beach, the sand wouldn't get stuck all over me and I didn't get sunburned! I reapplied twice within four hours just to be on the safe side. This product is awesome! Also didn't leave skin irritation.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?