BY COPPERTONE

UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell " in 3 reviews
  • "would recommend to anyone" in 1 review
  • "used this product and it wasn't good for my sensitive skin, broke out after using this product" in 1 review
  • "It's a great product and stays out of their eyes." in 1 review
  • "Use this every time we go to the beach, or if we're outside, swimming." in 1 review
Fatima C.
It's so easy to apply and I keep coming back to this brand because during hard work-outs, it never stings my eyes!
Clarice C.
Virginia Bch, VA
This has been my go-to sunscreen for years. Good smell, doesn't feel gross or slimy, and lasts even with sweat!
Shelby B.
Hayden, ID
Perfect for faces! It's a great product and stays out of their eyes. You get great coverage for many hours!
matthew m.
Denton, TX
I used this during marching band so that I wouldn't be burnt to a crisp. It worked very well and it didn't leave me awkwardly oily.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Used this product and it wasn't good for my sensitive skin, broke out after using this product
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Use it all the time! works great and doesn't have a very strong odor to it! would recommend to anyone
Natalia M.
Great sunscreen. Good smell and it goes on the skin smoothly and wonderful,
Allie R.
Love this stuff! lasts for hours and doesn't feel slimy! feels more like a moisturizer.
Jill G.
Sun screen is so important. I like this brand a lot because it's works great, goes on even, stays on and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Kaitlyn D.
Mesa, AZ
By far my favorite sunscreen for the summer. Doesn't make my skin feel sticky and it doesn't make me break out either. Also good on price.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?