BY COPPERTONE

UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell " in 9 reviews
  • "Use this every time we go to the beach, or if we're outside, swimming." in 1 review
  • "It's a great product and stays out of their eyes." in 1 review
  • "would recommend to anyone" in 1 review
Lyndie B.
Temecula, CA
Pretty decent sunscreen but not my favorite by far, too greasy for sensitive or oily skin. No sun burns though so that's the good part
syamala r.
I use copper tone sunscreen lotion. I purchased it from Walmart. It is the best sunscreen I have ever used. It worked very well for me.
Amanda H.
Seadrift, TX
This is what I buy for my boys. they play so hard and always in and out of water, it does an awesome job protecting them from harsh sun
Veronica B.
Temecula, CA
This works pretty good, especially the staying power, you will need to reapply after a few hours but will last after going swimming.
Alana A.
Ithaca, NY
This sunscreen is great for a long day of hiking and exploring outside! The bottle is nice and I've never had problems with leakage.
Rocio H.
Phoenix, AZ
My kids play softball and baseball we are out on the fields all day specially here in Arizona it's a MUST this stuff last along time
matthew m.
Denton, TX
I used this during marching band so that I wouldn't be burnt to a crisp. It worked very well and it didn't leave me awkwardly oily.
Brittany J.
I like this because of the sport. When I sweat I don't feel this dripping down my face. I don't have to reapply all the time either.
Michelle S.
Fairfield, OH
This sunscreen gives great coverage and if applied like directed, you will not burn. It's easy to rub in and keeps you protected.
Audrey b.
Deatsville, AL
This sunblock is great on my daughter while she is at cheer practice it helps keep her from getting sunburnt while she practices.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?